• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hammlin

Team Girl Crush: The Revival Edition

But unhappy standing up and sore boobs are definitely on my list of "well, this kinda sucks." I'm with klay, if warm ups don't get me to where I'm capable of doing what must be done, it's got to get pushed back. If the warming up doesn't help enough to get you going, I've found that at least personally just warming up and getting in a good stretch helps. Not right then and there, then and there I still feel grumpy and soretastic. But more in the I feel worlds better by the following morning kind of way. And ready to take on the world. Or at least the next workout.

I agree with the other ladies. As time goes on, your DOMS will lessen and maybe even go away :) You'll get to the point where you'll be able to work out 2 days in a row, if you want. Maybe even as early as next week!

I am not looking forward to the DOMS tomorrow :( :( :( :(

....except I sort of am.

Bananacorn has left me speechless.

LOL yeah right, as if that could happen.

SHARK WEEK!  FIRST ONE IN OVER A YEAR.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I've been wondering why, for the past week, I've been insanely munchy.  And bloated.  And gassy.  And 

Horny_Rhino__Rosarito-logo-2A85DA40A9-se 

like around the clock.  And then I woke up this morning and woooooooooooooooooooosh.

Good thing I learned the words for maxipads and tampons from signs at my gyno's office.  

J just got an email from Maersk that he needs to make his appointment and go get his passport. I looked up the office they're sending him to, and by the looks of it this office is strictly for use by folks who need to travel like NOW. 

I'm trying not to puke on my desk or shit my skirt! SEE RED TEXT

From the site that he's to go to:

Schedule an Appointment at a U.S. Department of State Passport Agency only if:

• You need your U.S. passport in less than 2 weeks for international travel
  • You need your U.S. passport within 4 weeks to obtain a foreign visa
  • Will call service is offered for life/death emergencies and immediate travel abroad (leaving within 5 business days). It is strongly recommended that you bring proof of travel in these instances. The agency will advise you when the passport will be made available for pickup at will call based on your documented travel plans.
  • For all other customers, passports will be issued within 5 business days of applying at the agency. During your appointment, the agency will advise how the passport will be sent to you.

Bananacorn....wow. Just wow,

Did Erik get to benefit from rhino klay-klay?

Not as much as he deserves :(

Side note: my husband's nickname among some local friends is Rhino... (mine is Shark)

That. Is. Hilariousss.

J just got an email from Maersk that he needs to make his appointment and go get his passport. I looked up the office they're sending him to, and by the looks of it this office is strictly for use by folks who need to travel like NOW. 

I'm trying not to puke on my desk or shit my skirt! SEE RED TEXT

From the site that he's to go to:

Schedule an Appointment at a U.S. Department of State Passport Agency only if:

• You need your U.S. passport in less than 2 weeks for international travel
  • You need your U.S. passport within 4 weeks to obtain a foreign visa
  • Will call service is offered for life/death emergencies and immediate travel abroad (leaving within 5 business days). It is strongly recommended that you bring proof of travel in these instances. The agency will advise you when the passport will be made available for pickup at will call based on your documented travel plans.
  • For all other customers, passports will be issued within 5 business days of applying at the agency. During your appointment, the agency will advise how the passport will be sent to you.

Wow crazy stuff!  

Also: I really wish I had included some emergency chocolate clause in my challenge because I just ate half a chocolate bar (and the rest of this week's allowance) and I want MOAR MOAR MOAR!

Let's take the first bus to Wonka's Factory and go skinny dipping in the chocolate river!  I'm a strong swimmer, I will save us from the evil sucky sucky tube.

Let's take the first bus to Wonka's Factory and go skinny dipping in the chocolate river!  I'm a strong swimmer, I will save us from the evil sucky sucky tube.

I'm not in for that part of the trip. Chocolate and I are not friends. But you guys have fun!

I'm not in for that part of the trip. Chocolate and I are not friends. But you guys have fun!

Chocolate and I are such good friends, once I touch it it never wants to leave me.

Chocolate and I have never been friends. It causes my pain (headaches) so as a learned response I have a strong dislike for it. Since as a kid I thought I should like chocolate because everyone else does. Once I figured out that was where the headaches were coming from, I got off the "I should like chocolate" train. I prefer the "I don't want to be in pain for no good reason" train. It's a happier place for me.

Monday morning check in- how'd you all fare?

I did not want to get up this morning.

Last night I may also have committed to running a half in 4 weeks, pending finances.

So far I've survived the morning. Apparently failed at taking care of myself after Ultimate Frisbee last night - dehydration headache this morning was begging me to stay in bed.

But I dragged my butt up and even did my Angry Birds workout. So win? (That would probably be more enthusiastic if I weren't still headachy despite drinking plenty of water. I hate how these things take so long to repair themselves. So frustrating.)

A half in 4 weeks, eh? Eep. Best of luck! (pending finances of course)

Yeah who knew- a half marathon for $120. Hubby was supposed to do the full, but he is downgrading to the half and wants me to do it too. I can pull off a 10k w/o training, so if I start tonight, I think I can make a half happen. Rock N Roll races supposedly are worth the money. We'll see!