• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hammlin

Team Girl Crush: The Revival Edition

$120? Yeesh. Much more than I'd be willing to pay. But then... I'm not willing to run that far either.

Yeah i wasnt planning on it, but a ton of people from our run club are going to do it so...

Yeah i wasnt planning on it, but a ton of people from our run club are going to do it so...

Just remember your updated last challenge goals!  Live for Hammi, if it don't make Hammi happy....

haha it's my sassy nerd face from last year's team Christmas card at work :)

Yes, I am thinking and pray a lot about this race. For me. xoxo love you and that you care!!!!

I am not doing so hot. After missing work last Monday, I also missed work yesterday :-/

And Mr. Mir was not nice about it. I *am* at work today, even though I really just want to be home in bed.

I did finally talk to my boss about it, and he was very nice. It was scary-making even though I took an ativan first. But we came up with a possible (and possibly temporary) solution - when I have a bad Monday, I'll telecommute. Even though Monday is kind of an important day to be at work (we have lots of stuff that load over the weekend, etc).

I still don't feel like being here, and although I'm not panicky (thanks Ativan!) I certainly don't feel good.

I brought my gym stuff but I don't wanna gym :(

oh hi, here I am!

I am so behind on threads, though. 

My last week was not really a complete fail, but it definitely wasn't a win either :/   This week will be better, right? We worked on our floor all last night in the basement. it's done! Well, mostly. We have to do trim and also we decided at the last minute to do the landing, too. We will have to order some more flooring before we can do that.

Meanwhile, i've gotten a lot of things done this week. Just need to get the challenge goals in order.  I'm getting frustrated with my body and its aches and pains!!! Grrr

That looks like such fun klay! I will definitely be donating... once I figure out how much to put forth (it's bill time after all). But this is definitely a worthy cause - both the recipients of the money and increasing the awesome dance-walk distance!

I'm glad it's Friday. Long fucking week. So ready for some nice, peaceful me time this weekend.

That looks like such fun klay! I will definitely be donating... once I figure out how much to put forth (it's bill time after all). But this is definitely a worthy cause - both the recipients of the money and increasing the awesome dance-walk distance!

I'm glad it's Friday. Long fucking week. So ready for some nice, peaceful me time this weekend.

Big ol thanks in advance!

And seriously, yay Friday. What are your plans for the weekend?

Lots of pickup ultimate frisbee. Sleep. Groceries (desperate need for food in my kitchen). Laundry (also desperately needed - my sports bras smell like something died and lay rotting in them for years). Nothing wicked exciting, but definitely nice and low-key. Not to mention not smelling like death when trying to work out will be a plus.

Anything fun on your docket?

That sounds like a great weekend!  My usual floor and bathroom cleaning, some good foods, some reading, some running.  Hopefully a lot of chilling as well!

Also laundry here. Planning on heading to the place my wedding ring came from to have it clean and maintained. Going to look for simple bands hubby and I can wear when we hike- like walmart cheap. Tomorrow hiking me thinks. Then Monday throughout Wednesday we have a staff retreat in the mountains. Yay!

ugh. team girl crush.

halp.

i'll write more later, but not-great dinner with cf girls (including s) and a good friend (yay! i had a wing.) i have some thinking to do.

Posted · Hidden by nightlight, November 1, 2013 - hiding re: scully
Hidden by nightlight, November 1, 2013 - hiding re: scully

I almost swear I could be pregnant today, as much as Erik just pissed me the hell off nonstop.  And my lower back is aching.  And I've been eating all the thing.  And I am so damn tired around the clock.  

Oh god, please don't let me be pregnant.  I mean, I'm so not ready for that right now, but I also have an IUD in, and I'm on medication that jacks up babies, and Bohbah is just starting to get a normal sleep schedule, and Ellie has started climbing out of her crib and won't sleep in her big girl bed, and..and..and!

ugh. team girl crush.

halp.

i'll write more later, but not-great dinner with cf girls (including scully) and a good friend (yay! i had a wing.) i have some thinking to do.

Oh no I'm sorry it turned out not great.  Think away, but not too much about the sad stuff.  But if you need to, just try not to stay there too long.  And whatever you do, be brave.

Awe d hugs...

Klay I'm the opposite... We're trying to get pregnant... Kinda weird to say that out loud... Give me your baby juju.

Today I ....

• held my first ever freestanding headstand in the yard.
  • crocheted a cute bangle. 
  • cooked and ate a delicious risotto w/ goat cheese, roasted pumpkin, chopped pecans, and leeks.
  • also ate a massive sausage.
  • got my mojo on.
  • conquered the first night of Guppie sleeping in her big girl bed (we held a funeral and had her come with us down to the basement..she chose where it got stashed for when Bohbah moves into it in a few months).  
  • played with the family outside despite dreary skies that threatened rain.
  • did not go running, but I didn't sleep last night and my body still has all the sores from Friday night's CC efforts.

Basically, today was the best day I think I've had in years.

i would just like to have sex once before 2013 is over. seriously. just once.

What about the date you went on last challenge that had to travel or go on holiday or something.....any continued talk there?

Today I ....

• held my first ever freestanding headstand in the yard.
  • crocheted a cute bangle. 
  • cooked and ate a delicious risotto w/ goat cheese, roasted pumpkin, chopped pecans, and leeks.
  • also ate a massive sausage.
  • got my mojo on.
  • conquered the first night of Guppie sleeping in her big girl bed (we held a funeral and had her come with us down to the basement..she chose where it got stashed for when Bohbah moves into it in a few months).  
  • played with the family outside despite dreary skies that threatened rain.
  • did not go running, but I didn't sleep last night and my body still has all the sores from Friday night's CC efforts.

Basically, today was the best day I think I've had in years.

What about the date you went on last challenge that had to travel or go on holiday or something.....any continued talk there?

Am I the only one that giggled about "ate a massive sausage" was immediately followed by "got my mojo  on"????

I lorve ya klay klay!

*Nightlight* Big hugs and kisses! Be brave indeed!

@Hammi- you can have my uterus too- I know it works! :)

I don't know that I want more children anymore (obv don't need to know right now).  

But I really like being pregnant and crazy and having the baby.  SO if someone just wanted to accept the baby as soon as it popped out that would be cool.

Wow. I'm so not in having kids mode. I don't know if I will ever be. The thought terrifies me. Just...absolutely terrifies me.

D! Tell us about your dinner. I'm sorry it was not-great. I wub you! Hugs.

Big glompings to all my ladies. I miss you!