Tiggs86 Falldown7times Standup8

Amandaba

I'm going to carve pumpkins tomorrow or tuesday.  My g/f likes using those stencils, but I like freehanding all sorts of faces.  I made a joker pumpkin one years by cutting a normal jack-o-lantern and then using paint to paint around the eyeholes black, white paint all smeared on the face, and I kind of scraped/flaked long corners of the mouth to make the glasgow smile he has.

Do you have next challenge all set up?

So upset right now, Run For Your Lives is GONE. Webpage no more, canceled all their races, no explanations. A new company has picked up the races already in the works for the people who've already gotten tickets, but they have their own Zombie fun run 5k. I'm so afraid my beloved "zombie infested 5k obstacle course" is done for good! THAT was the main driving reason for my wanting to work-out and get in shape!

"I don't want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as I save myself."-unknown

no real explanations  http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-10-30/entertainment/bs-md-run-for-your-lives-20131030_1_zombie-run-william-ward-lives

there's another company that's stepped up to finish this year's races and possibly next year but who knows?

I makes no sense as of last week they were offering Halloween discounts on tickets and another fitness website had partnered with them for a "zombie training" exercise thing, with a prize of RFYL  tickets.

"I don't want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as I save myself."-unknown

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines