Hey there!

Haven'T written much in here this week due to a very busy schedule - I managed to exercise 2,5 times, which is okay-ish.

Food was not so good, I ate much more chocolate than I had planned (PMS - oh the joys), so this week is only half a success.

Buuuut I can announce something amazing!

I was a bit curious today, so I tried to do push up (regular ones).

I managed to do 5!!!!!

:o *happyyyyy*

- A smooth sea never made a skillfull sailor - 

My Battle Log|1st|2nd challenge!

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

Str: 2 | Dex: 1 | Sta: 1 | Con: 1 | Wis: 5 | Cha : 3

From 121 cm waist to 90 cm

29%
29%

w00t! Congratulations on 5 real pushups!

:triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant:

I don't know what was wrong with this week, but I had major chocolate related problems as well (and no, no hormonal excuse at the moment). :huh:

Next week will be the last official week of this challenge - are you ready to kick some more ass? ;)

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

But I have to say, they are only about 6 inches downwards. Not chest-almost-touching-the-ground-ish :D

But that was never my aim, so thats fine for me :D

Thank you two for the congratulations!!! :)

Yeah, last week is on now; last change to lose some pounds and to own this challenge. Let's end it with a BANG!

:D

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

29%
29%

But I have to say, they are only about 6 inches downwards. Not chest-almost-touching-the-ground-ish :D

But that was never my aim, so thats fine for me :D

That wasn't your aim... YET! :D You might be surprised what you'll be aiming for in the future! ;)

Let's finish this challenge STRONG!

:triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumphant:

Hobbit 

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

To give you an idea, when I was eating low calorie (1,400) a day weight loss and inch loss was hit and miss.

I'm now eating about 2000 calories per day of the right stuff (protein with every meal, lots of greens and lots of healthy fats) and I feel so much better. I can eat this stuff until I'm full to bursting at the seams and my body just uses it all efficiently AND I'm loosing weight / inches consistently.

Ps - I think you write English beautifully. But if you ever need a hand from a native tongue, please ask.

Pps I huge congrats on the job! That's awesome!

Sent from my ST25i using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Level 6 Pirate-Ninja Ranger

“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.†~Maya Angelou

(STR - 12) (DEX - 8) (STA - 12) (CON - 14) (WIS - 12) (CHA - 8)

CHALLENGE 6: Neph Arrives fashionably late.

Last week was okay as well, though chocolate..... well, you know^^

I weighed myself this morning and I knew my weight changed because my body felt different, but I kind of feared that it would be a gain (sometimes I feel like I lost weight and then I step on the scale and I've actually gained some....). Especially since it was a.... wild Saturday night^^

...And the scale said:

258,2 lbs!! Boooya!!! Challenge started with 266,0 lbs, so thats almost 8 lbs gone! Yeaaaaaaaaah!

I will reply to all of you in more detail later this night!

Sorry for being so brief!!

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

29%
29%

Last week was okay as well, though chocolate..... well, you know^^

I weighed myself this morning and I knew my weight changed because my body felt different, but I kind of feared that it would be a gain (sometimes I feel like I lost weight and then I step on the scale and I've actually gained some....). Especially since it was a.... wild Saturday night^^

...And the scale said:

258,2 lbs!! Boooya!!! Challenge started with 266,0 lbs, so thats almost 8 lbs gone! Yeaaaaaaaaah!

I will reply to all of you in more detail later this night!

Sorry for being so brief!!

w000000000000000t! Congratulations on those 8 lbs!

Here's a little Happy Dance for you:

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Looking forward for more details! :encouragement:

(And yeah... I do know about this week and chocolate. I might have gone a bit over the top again, too... :rolleyes:)

Hobbit 

To give you an idea, when I was eating low calorie (1,400) a day weight loss and inch loss was hit and miss.

I'm now eating about 2000 calories per day of the right stuff (protein with every meal, lots of greens and lots of healthy fats) and I feel so much better. I can eat this stuff until I'm full to bursting at the seams and my body just uses it all efficiently AND I'm loosing weight / inches consistently.

Ps - I think you write English beautifully. But if you ever need a hand from a native tongue, please ask.

Pps I huge congrats on the job! That's awesome!

Sent from my ST25i using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Yes, it is definitely an important goal for me to improve my diet, thats where the magic works!

Thank you for the compliment and the offer, I think I might need that at times ^_^

Eight pounds?  That's awesome!

Thank you! And that, though I haven't lost a single pound the first 3 to 4 weeks! I can be really proud!

Way to go!  That is awesome progress.  On to the next challenge?

Thanks so much!

Yes, I'll be joining the next challenge as well and I already know my goals. That is going to be eat 3 meals a day, do a weekly meal plan and the usual work out 3 times A week. My life side quest will be to clean up my room every day :D I think I am actually going to enjoy that!!

Congrats on your success as well, I saw the post in the Woot Room. So inspiring!!

w000000000000000t! Congratulations on those 8 lbs!

Here's a little Happy Dance for you:

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Looking forward for more details! :encouragement:

(And yeah... I do know about this week and chocolate. I might have gone a bit over the top again, too... :rolleyes:)

Thank you ^-^

Well details, I just somehow managed to move myself 2-3 times a week even in the last two week, which were very busy. Plus, I am working 6 days a week as a waitress, thats not a very lazy job :D

Just in general I was too busy to completely screw up^^

Are you in for the next challenge as well?

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

29%
29%

Thank you ^-^

Well details, I just somehow managed to move myself 2-3 times a week even in the last two week, which were very busy. Plus, I am working 6 days a week as a waitress, thats not a very lazy job :D

Just in general I was too busy to completely screw up^^

:lol:

Are you in for the next challenge as well?

Yes, I plan to. Still have to work a bit on the progression (got some good input last night from my husband, so I'm going to change what I had come up with...). So right now it's a good thing that the next challenge won't start until next Monday. Gives me a little extra time to fix the details. :)

Do you know which guild you're going to join next time? I think I'll stay with the adventurers. :)

Hobbit 

:lol:

Yes, I plan to. Still have to work a bit on the progression (got some good input last night from my husband, so I'm going to change what I had come up with...). So right now it's a good thing that the next challenge won't start until next Monday. Gives me a little extra time to fix the details. :)

Do you know which guild you're going to join next time? I think I'll stay with the adventurers. :)

I have joined the adventurers as well :D

OK, end of challenge measurements:

Weight:120,6 kg (266,0 lbs.)  ---> 117 kg (258,2 lbs)

Measurements:

Neck:

37 cm (14 1/2 inch) ---> 37 cm no loss

Chest:

127 cm (50 inch) ---> 124 cm (49 inch)

Waist:

121  cm (47 1/2 inch)---> 112 cm (44 inch)

Hip:

134,5 cm (53 inch) ---> 130 cm (51 inch)

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

29%
29%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines