• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chairohkey

The Mead Hall: The Warrior Water Cooler

This doesn't answer your question, but what do the ambassadors in the other guilds do? *curious*

They liaise with newbies who've expressed an interest in joining a guild and actively promote their guild around the forums.

We used to have one or two, I haven't kept track of them. Want to take up the mantle?

I'd be happy to give it a go. Miss Marissa and I were discussing whether they still existed the other day, so I thought I'd ask.

On a separate note, the lesser spotted Tankweazel has taken fourth in the European Classic Powerlifting Championships (57kg class). Way to go Tanky!

Although I suspect she'll be in a huff that she didn't do better!

• Like 7

Greetings warriors,

Paddy Bardic reporting in!  Was going to join a different guild but after doing my first Barbell Battalion workout yesterday, I realized that the Warrior's Guild was the place for me!

I look forward to our adventures together!

~ Paddy Bardic.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fitjulia said:

I don't know what the computer version update looks like yet, but I'm diggin' the changes on the mobile version. 

did you have to do anything special to get logged back in with Tapatalk (if you are using that)?

I'm just using the browser on my iPhone to view it. But I did have to log back in and I had to agree to new terms and conditions. 

I haven't been able to log in on tapatalk either. Tried logging in with both my new and old forum names and email. Smh...

Edit: tapatalk be damned! I'm typing this from my phone's browser.

6 hours ago, fitjulia said:

I'm just using the browser on my iPhone to view it. But I did have to log back in and I had to agree to new terms and conditions. 

I'll bet that is what is blocking Tt

My best guess is that it is only counting things you've posted in SINCE the forum changed over. I'm not sure if that is it, or it is random. I was having the problem too, where I was missing thread updates but I /think/ this is the reason. I'm not positive. 

7 minutes ago, SpecialSundae said:

I'm having that problem too, although it seems to be fairly random. 

2 minutes ago, fitjulia said:

My best guess is that it is only counting things you've posted in SINCE the forum changed over. I'm not sure if that is it, or it is random. I was having the problem too, where I was missing thread updates but I /think/ this is the reason. I'm not positive. 

Probably that. The reason I knew about it is because tapatalk is showing threads that the main site isn't.