• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chairohkey

The Mead Hall: The Warrior Water Cooler

10 hours ago, Brovatar Korra said:

Does anyone have any questions for Brandon Lilly? Because I'm meeting him this Saturday and we're gonna lift weights together. B)

tumblr_msuzpt07g31s46h7vo1_500.jpg

AWESOME SAUCE!

I think it was either @SevenofSeven or @AugustaAdaByron that was doing the Cube. One of them might. 

• Like 1

On 27/07/2016 at 11:05 AM, Pat G said:

I see Hafthor Bjornsson is training in Bangkok Thailand with an Aussie strength coach (facebook name: Aussiestrengthcoach). I also read that Worlds Strongest Man is going to be in Botswana? Two very strange places i would have thought to train and compete in Strongman.

Commentary?

Answer found... He's filming there 

• Like 2

yes! I came into work this morning and a friend just showed me him dressed up for the new Kickboxer movie on his Insta account. 

I just looked up her IG. I trust someone that posts exclusively duck lips photos about as far as I can throw them. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I just looked up her IG. I trust someone that posts exclusively duck lips photos about as far as I can throw them. 

To be fair now, she's tiny and you're strong, so you could probably throw her a fair distance!

2 minutes ago, evabo said:

To be fair now, she's tiny and you're strong, so you could probably throw her a fair distance!

Haha, true!

And, she is young and a lot of young girls do the duck lip thing. I'll give her about 2 more years of leeway before I start tossing her across fields. 

• Like 3

Perhaps I wasn't sufficiently clear on the decrepitude...

But thanks! I'll try not to let you down!

Oh come now. You've been around these parts before

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wildross said:

Oh come now. You've been around these parts before

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WHAT HE SAID. 

Welcome, welcome, welcome. :)

On 7/12/2016 at 5:20 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

I probably should have been more specific. I have VERY wide feet and I'm mainly interested in the width of the various weightlifting shoes and how comfortable people felt in them based on their foot width, i.e narrow, normal, wide, very wide. 

I have wide feet too, not freak wide but I do have to buy wide shoes, the Roms are fine for me. The best thing is if you can find someone else that's got a pair in your size and borrow them to try out, that's what I did. They are quite expensive and you'll have them a long time so it's worth the effort. 

I also lift in Reebok Nano 4's which are a crossfit shoe, they're not specifically for lifting but they're still pretty good as they're fairly flat, very comfortable for me because they are a wide fit around the toe area. I have the Nano 5's as well but I prefer the 4's. 

1) went to boss of bosses

2) super inspired to warrior again

3) maaaay use my magic mod powers to be one the rest of this challenge but otherwise I'll be warrioring again with y'all next challenge for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

8 hours ago, spezzy said:

1) went to boss of bosses

2) super inspired to warrior again

3) maaaay use my magic mod powers to be one the rest of this challenge but otherwise I'll be warrioring again with y'all next challenge for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy-Success-GIF.gif?gs=a

Posting here, because its more Warrior-ish-relevant:

Today I noticed one of my PM conversations has hit 531 messages.

My knee-jerk first thought upon seeing it was, "Now this conversation will only make monthly progress...."

• Like 5