• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chairohkey

The Mead Hall: The Warrior Water Cooler

4 hours ago, Juni0r83 said:

It occurs to me knowing some of the IPF's previous goings on that RW probably isn't very far off the mark. And this feels like a "how dare you accuse us of anything, rather than prove our innocence we're just going to condemn you and everything you're attached to!"

That being said, threatening to dissolve the organization and invalidating all of their records going back that far seems a little extreme.

Apparently the straw that broke the camels back wasn't the allegations of corruption, but rather the fact that RW is tying up a lot of time and money in silly discrimination lawsuits due to the fact that the IPF wont let him join the Jedi council.... this was from a transcript of a statement made by the IPF....

9 minutes ago, Blocky said:

Apparently the straw that broke the camels back wasn't the allegations of corruption, but rather the fact that RW is tying up a lot of time and money in silly discrimination lawsuits due to the fact that the IPF wont let him join the Jedi council.... this was from a transcript of a statement made by the IPF....

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of unbiased information out there. Everything from PA makes it look like the IPF are the evil overlords, everything from the IPF makes RW look like a spoilt dissenting child. I figure the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Just now, Juni0r83 said:

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of unbiased information out there. Everything from PA makes it look like the IPF are the evil overlords, everything from the IPF makes RW look like a spoilt dissenting child. I figure the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Yes... that's sound reasoning. I personally don't like the way the IPF is run... BUT also don't like RW... I can only imagine the animosity when these forces collide...

Taking a poll. If you workout in the morning, what time do you get up to workout? I'm not looking for like "I have to do x at y time so I get up at z time" just curious how early ya'll are willing to get up for yer fitness.

2 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Taking a poll. If you workout in the morning, what time do you get up to workout? I'm not looking for like "I have to do x at y time so I get up at z time" just curious how early ya'll are willing to get up for yer fitness.

I don't anymore, but I was at the gym by 0500. Don't miss that at all.

6 because my office is cool with me rolling in late. I should try earlier, but it starts to cut into my sleep too much. Helps that my gym is 5 mins away.

9 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

hard pass.

(I will get up for Kung Fu if my teacher says I have to. Anytime, Doesn't matter. That's come up maybe... twice in my life ;P it was like 4am)

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, RedStone said:

(I will get up for Kung Fu if my teacher says I have to. Anytime, Doesn't matter. That's come up maybe... twice in my life ;P it was like 4am)

Just out of curiosity, how would we contact your teacher, for, ya know... posterity reasons and maybe being a troublemaker

• Haha 4

I get up most days at 5am.... but that gives me time to have coffee and watch some TV and feel a bit more human before I have to go do stuff...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CourtnieMarie said:

is it so weird i know when my alarm is set for?? huh?

punks.

LargeTangibleAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

Yes. Anytime before 5 is not something us humans should have a specific awareness of.

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/31/2018 at 5:44 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

I'm not. I work out in the evenings.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2018 at 7:44 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

I get up at 5 on gym days, 5:30 on non-gym days. 

• Like 1

Hi all, I'll be partying with the Warriors this time around if you guys will have me! 

In answer to @Taddea Zhaan's question, my alarm's set for 6 now. Earliest I've ever done was 5:30 for a while. 

• Like 4

On 1/31/2018 at 7:44 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

Used to be 4:55. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2018 at 6:44 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

Definitely a morning work out person.

Wake at 5ish (found out today that 445 works better. Try to hit gym by 6. Try to leave gym by 745 (roll into office around 8-830)

Details of morning

Dog wants to pee around 3-430.

Wake up 445-515

Make coffee (french press) throw lunch and tea in backpack for day (pack lunch night before)

Add liquid to smoothie mixture (put in cup the night before)

Blend smoothie

Pour water over coffee grounds

Go take morning meds (fish oil, loratidine, D3 supp, multivitamin)

Get dressed

Add coffee to mug

Go to gym

after gym go back home cause I forgot something

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Cross-posted from the weight loss forum:

I'm starting a group weight loss challenge on ourweigh.in website because most of the public ones don't look active. If you want to joint is free! It's based on percentage lost rather than specific amount of weight. 3 months is usually the longest I want to cut at one time. So I'm going to run the first one for 3 months.

If you look at the public groups it is labelled "The Rebellion".

If you want a direct link to the challenge you can PM me your email address. < 3

• Like 2