• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chairohkey

The Mead Hall: The Warrior Water Cooler

I can figure out some kind of reward/structure over the next couple of days but I just posted it as a thing for now. Taking ideas!

This sounds like what I need - I have been putting on more bodyfat than I like with my new muscle, and I think a cut phase is just about due. Thanks for the inciting event! 

• Like 3

Howdy Warriors! News just in from the Harry Potter House Cup PvP which I had to share with you, as I'm sure your Guildie won't be bragging. 

@Grumble has pulled a 3RM Deadlift at 184kg to catch the Snitch!

The other guilds are suitably impressed so hearty congratulations are in order! 

QgjLagQ.gif

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Gemma said:

This sounds like what I need - I have been putting on more bodyfat than I like with my new muscle, and I think a cut phase is just about due. Thanks for the inciting event! 

@Grumble and I are glad to have you on board! Even with the three of us that's some great support. But I'm sure a few others will join in. :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Endor said:

Howdy Warriors! News just in from the Harry Potter House Cup PvP which I had to share with you, as I'm sure your Guildie won't be bragging. 

QgjLagQ.gif

Stop it, you're embarrassing me.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Endor said:

QgjLagQ.gif

4 minutes ago, Grumble said:

Stop it, you're embarrassing me.

oh yeah sooooo embarrassed

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/30/2018 at 12:34 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

Cross-posted from the weight loss forum:

Cool idea! I suppose I'm in the middle of a "cut" - taking a bit of a break from it this challenge before I push on, so this will be good for me. I've made an account and joined "The Rebellion" :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Cool idea! I suppose I'm in the middle of a "cut" - taking a bit of a break from it this challenge before I push on, so this will be good for me. I've made an account and joined "The Rebellion" :)

Awesome!!!!

1 hour ago, Grumble said:

Thanks for the reminder. I keep forgetting to reset my password.

Yeah, I still haven't done that either just yet. Not that I think I've got much in the way of personal data stored in MFP...

1 minute ago, Juni0r83 said:

Yeah, I still haven't done that either just yet. Not that I think I've got much in the way of personal data stored in MFP...

but It has your personal email, and your password, and nefarious peoples will use that info to find where you have that same combo anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, Grumble said:

but It has your personal email, and your password, and nefarious peoples will use that info to find where you have that same combo anywhere else.

this is true. I might go do that now.

1 hour ago, Grumble said:

This. Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER recycle passwords!

Not to mention that a lot of MFP users may have used their UnderArmor account, which also links to their online store. Where you use credit cards and PayPal. And now you may have a problem.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, scalyfreak said:

This. Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER recycle passwords!

Not to mention that a lot of MFP users may have used their UnderArmor account, which also links to their online store. Where you use credit cards and PayPal. And now you may have a problem.

Yeah, I don't have an underarmor account. And MFP doesn't have my credit card or pay pall details. And those details are different from my MFP account. Actually, now that I think about it, my MFP password wouldn't relate to anything of critical value. Just some old internet stuff that I don't use anymore (trying to remember what password is set there, I usually just log on with Facebook, which definitely has a different password). 

Fortunately MFP is probably the least dangerous thing I use that could get hacked. Still changed my password and all, but the worst that'll happen is someone will know what I've eaten lately.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 2:00 PM, calanthrophy said:

Fortunately MFP is probably the least dangerous thing I use that could get hacked. Still changed my password and all, but the worst that'll happen is someone will know what I've eaten lately.

Maybe they'll see you're eating healthy and send you a half dozen pizzas as a trap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

k3hdhJy.gif

OMG. I love this!!

Also, on my list of things that I didn't know I was going to do today: sing the mission impossible theme at my desk. (By the by, does "dun dun dun, du-du, duh, duh, du-du, doodledoo, doodledoo, doodledoo, do-do" count as singing?) 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

OMG. I love this!!

Also, on my list of things that I didn't know I was going to do today: sing the mission impossible theme at my desk. (By the by, does "dun dun dun, du-du, duh, duh, du-du, doodledoo, doodledoo, doodledoo, do-do" count as singing?) 

It does now...

Damnit. 

• Haha 2