• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chairohkey

The Mead Hall: The Warrior Water Cooler

If any warrior folks are doing the crossfit open, I started a Thread over in ranger-land for chatting. 

• Like 1

Howdy Warriors! Here's a chin up challenge of all chin up challenges. Once this round's done, if I win, maybe one of you all would like to go against me in another strength competion mwahahah! 

•  The victor claims status of strongest man
  •  The defeated gets duct taped on video

Check out the madness here:

• Like 1

Gaming nerds! Bethesda is giving away morrowind on pc til the end of the month! If you have not played it I highly recommend grabbing a copy. 

Link to the polygon article here

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Grumble said:

Gaming nerds! Bethesda is giving away morrowind on pc til the end of the month! If you have not played it I highly recommend grabbing a copy. 

This my favourite game of all time. Even with the worse graphics and combat, I found the world way more immersive than oblivion and skyrim.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Grumble said:

Did anyone else find it hard to go back after experiencing the smoother gameplay of oblivion and then skyrim? It's a pity because the land of Morrowind is so much more exciting and weird. But I remember making these characters as a youngster and not understanding how to get the best out of the levelling-up system, then ending up with hamstrung magicians or weak, sword-choppy one-handed (failed) sneak-thieves who would be slaughtered by daedra when I wandered into their shrines. Also, it was very easy to get lost. The whole game became easier when I discovered those fast boots. Now, where were they? 

6 hours ago, Blocky said:

This my favourite game of all time. Even with the worse graphics and combat, I found the world way more immersive than oblivion and skyrim.

Oh, just read this after commenting. Yes, it was amazing. Must play again, but with better understanding of gameplay so I can not make a terribly weak character.

6 hours ago, Harriet said:

Oh, just read this after commenting. Yes, it was amazing. Must play again, but with better understanding of gameplay so I can not make a terribly weak character.

I wish it could be remade with the newer combat system (and have fast travel... and have better skilling).

There were some pretty tough parts to that game even with a decent character.. also, who didn't love the merchant mudcrab

28 minutes ago, Blocky said:

I wish it could be remade with the newer combat system (and have fast travel... and have better skilling).

There were some pretty tough parts to that game even with a decent character.. also, who didn't love the merchant mudcrab

Yes! Remake the glory of Morrowind with the Skyrim levelling & combat & travel! 

Ahh, the mudcrab. I believe I spent ages selling him a bunch of moderately expensive things then sleeping and repeating so I could eventually buy them all back and at the same time, sell an obscenely expensive thing. I'm not sure if there was a better way to do it... 

2 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Ahh, the mudcrab. I believe I spent ages selling him a bunch of moderately expensive things then sleeping and repeating so I could eventually buy them all back and at the same time, sell an obscenely expensive thing. I'm not sure if there was a better way to do it... 

Nope... that was the way to do it...

There was also the scamp in the attic in Caldera that did the same thing but with half the money

It's also worth mentioning that I ended up with a super trivial fight against Dagoth Ur...

He glitched into a hole which put his head right next to my weapon. He couldn't reach me but I could leisurely whack him the head...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

The Untold History of Women in Strength Sports

Let's take a moment to give our heartfelt appreciation to those who came before us. Whether we call ourselves valkyries, amazons, iron maidens, or just women who lift, we owe these strong ladies thanks for blazing the path we follow them on. :) 

That's pretty damn cool.

15 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Let's take a moment to give our heartfelt appreciation to those who came before us. Whether we call ourselves valkyries, amazons, iron maidens, or just women who lift, we owe these strong ladies thanks for blazing the path we follow them on. :) 

:o Thanks for sharing this!

36 minutes ago, Grumble said:

This is it folks. We've come full circle. My life is complete. I lift so I can game.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/4-ways-exercise-can-make-you-better-at-gaming.html

Now if only the reverse were also true..

On 4/9/2019 at 6:34 PM, scalyfreak said:

Wow, it looks like the olympics only included women's weightlifting in 2000... :O

Warriors!

The Night King bears down on us! His army grows with every town sacked, every dead body risen by his awful power. He brings the full might of the White Walkers upon us! This is your time to stand with Winterfell, and stand together! For if we stand disparate, we embrace Chaos, and the Night King shall stand victorious! And while the night is dark and full of terrors, we are strong, we will fight, and we will PREVAIL!

And what do we say to the god of death?

• Like 1

HELLO?? Anyone in here? Seems mighty quiet... 

Well. If no one's about, I guess I'll just leave this PvP invite on the table here. I mean, there are no barbells* involved, but cross-training is a thing, ya know? :D 

*I'm not poking fun, honest. I love me a barbell, and nothing makes me happier than Deadlift day unless it be heavy back squats day. Thrusters on the other hand... pass! 

• Like 2

Heya Warrior duderinos and dudettes! Stumbled upon this piece of OVER THE TOP 80s awesomeness last night, really feel like it should be shared with y'all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1