• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

direrael

Not-So-Newbies: Branching Out

So, I may end up being out of this challenge...I'm pretty sure I pulled my glute a week or so ago. To make it worse, I didn't realize it until this weekend, after two separate days of attempting to squat "heavy", so I'm sure I only made it worse...

So, I may end up being out of this challenge...I'm pretty sure I pulled my glute a week or so ago. To make it worse, I didn't realize it until this weekend, after two separate days of attempting to squat "heavy", so I'm sure I only made it worse...

Sorry to hear that! Rest up and heal up. Hope it gets better soon.

Hey everyone, sorry that I disappeared for a bit there.  I am now back in the mix of things (midterms are pretty much over) and I am excited to hit the workouts a lot more.  

I am glad to see that many of you are still rocking the system.  Keep it up!!!

So I'm slowly getting back in the gym. Turns out I was having muscle spasms around my sciatic nerve.  I decided to jump back in with some tabata intervals; sledgehammer/tire, battle ropes, heavy bag, kbs and jump rope.  Its sad how quickly my conditioning disappeared after only 2 weeks!

So I'm slowly getting back in the gym. Turns out I was having muscle spasms around my sciatic nerve.  I decided to jump back in with some tabata intervals; sledgehammer/tire, battle ropes, heavy bag, kbs and jump rope.  Its sad how quickly my conditioning disappeared after only 2 weeks!

Nice! And yeah, I hear you. But you'll get it back in no time!