• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

direrael

Not-So-Newbies: Branching Out

Yay us, gettin' stuff done with teamwork!

So here's another question, do we want to make it a casual, fun competition, and have whichever team is behind at the end of each week do a suggested activity? It could be something totally optional, too, just as a little friendly challenge among squads. People who are busy or have other goals definitely would not have to participate if they didn't want to.

So here's another question, do we want to make it a casual, fun competition, and have whichever team is behind at the end of each week do a suggested activity? It could be something totally optional, too, just as a little friendly challenge among squads. People who are busy or have other goals definitely would not have to participate if they didn't want to.

I love this idea!!! 

I like this as long as we're not watching The League for "suggested activities."

Did we finalize the sheet with the teams, etc? I hit the ground running and have stuff to add! 

I think we should be good to go. If it still seems skewed towards cardio we can fix it.

Oh. And I assume the suggested activities count toward the next week's goals!!

But of course. :D

It looks like the Also's need three more team members. Do you guys know of anyone who needs a squad? All guilds are welcome!

If we can't find enough people, a couple of us could just switch teams.

OK I've taken those who are currently listed and got my 4 year old to randomly draw teams.  I've updated the spreadsheet accordingly so we can start plugging in numbers.  If others want to join in we've still got a few spaces left to fill.

Sweet. And MyLittlePony, I looked at the spreadsheet a few seconds ago while you were adding your squats data. Crazy watching those slots magically fill themselves in! ;)

Got it!

Thanks!

Also, I just noticed I am on the same team as lilbichy! *props feet up, waits for automatic win*

On another note, looking at my short strength workouts and lack of cardio I have planned this challenge, I will probably only be good for about 700 points a week. Sorry team!

On another note, looking at my short strength workouts and lack of cardio I have planned this challenge, I will probably only be good for about 700 points a week. Sorry team!

Haha well that sucks cause I think I might be in that same boat.  Hopefully a few bear complexes and my "metcon" workouts will boost my points!

I completely forgot to add points for my warm ups so that should help

Thanks!

Also, I just noticed I am on the same team as lilbichy! *props feet up, waits for automatic win*

LMAO!  my team still lost last challenge!  I am doing less workouts this challenge too!  I do have 2 5k's during this challenge =)

I am not doing any weights, all cardio type workouts.  I lift light anyways so I dont think that matters much =)  So far I am slacking this challenge, still recovering from NDK and Floods here.  =(

LMAO!  my team still lost last challenge!  I am doing less workouts this challenge too!  I do have 2 5k's during this challenge =)

I am not doing any weights, all cardio type workouts.  I lift light anyways so I dont think that matters much =)  So far I am slacking this challenge still leaving everyone in the dust, still recovering from NDK and Floods here.  =(

ftfy

You guys are crushing this challenge.  I am tapering for my big swim this weekend so I won't be much help until I can ramp up next week. Keep working hard everyone!