TerosX Round 4: Whole 30 + Warhammer

Teros

Glad to see you're still killin' it over here--all the way around. :) I didn't expect anything less though!

Dude--RPG Fanatics is CRAZY busy--LOVE IT.

I love that you and your pugs were involved in therapy. That's awesome. Sad about Annie. :(

Level 3 Adventurer with her eyes set on becoming an Assassin.

STR 7 DEX 5  +  STA 3  +  CON 5  +  WIS 7  +  CHA 6

Current Challenge! | Member of RPG Fanatics!

Hi TerosX.  I am trying to catch up and you have been busy!  YAY on getting the three letters, that was such a big hurdle you weren't sure you could surmount.  And like everything else, you kicked its ass.

Don't hate yourself, be so proud of all the work you do and how much of an inspiration you are to other people.  You are making terrific progress, trying new things, learning about yourself and teaching all of us at the same time.  I will be curious to hear you final assessment of Whole 30 when you are done.  I haven't tried it because I also think I would get bored with the food.   But you are going to finish it.  Most excellent.

Hi TerosX.  I am trying to catch up and you have been busy!  YAY on getting the three letters, that was such a big hurdle you weren't sure you could surmount.  And like everything else, you kicked its ass.

Don't hate yourself, be so proud of all the work you do and how much of an inspiration you are to other people.  You are making terrific progress, trying new things, learning about yourself and teaching all of us at the same time.  I will be curious to hear you final assessment of Whole 30 when you are done.  I haven't tried it because I also think I would get bored with the food.   But you are going to finish it.  Most excellent.

It can get a bit boring eventually but it is only for 30 days that is the great thing about it. You just have to make it more interesting for yourself when the boredom pops up.

Be More Ninja

Current Challenge

Instagram

11:00am I started my essay for REAL this time.  Not some notes here and there.  Deleted everything I wrote and just wrote from the heart.  2 hours later- I now have an 8-page essay.  I'm taking a break away from it and then going to clean it up.  Hardest part is done.

success.jpg

Tateman- I'm having a cheat day the day after and I'll probably be sick.  The day after I think I'm going to stick with whole 30ish, but I want to start introducing breadcrumbs + a little cheese.  I'm used to eating whole 30 foods so I think I need something like breadcrumbs for my chicken cutlets with mushrooms.  And I'd like a pinch of cheese for my eggs.  I'll probably stick with 95% whole 30 afterwards.  Besides that, I'm not sure what else to introduce. Maybe once a week have some cottage cheese or whatever.  I kind of feel that letting a little cheat slide by eventually adds up, so I'd like to make everything.  Like paleo-approved cookies or something.  That way I'm less tempted to eat a whole lot of garbage.  I also HAVE to try cauliflower crust pizza.  

I'm now obssessed with reading labels so I want to stick with this.  I also feel I've broken a lot of junk food habits by doing this.

Mini Challenge time.  Don't want to forget this:

1. Your accomplishments.  Even if you didn’t accomplish much this week, talk about what you DID accomplish towards your goal.  Don’t preface it with “only” or words like that: full out celebrate it!

2. The things you faced or overcame.  If you struggled this week, talk about what you learned from it, or what it showed you you need to work on.

3. How amazing you’re doing.  (Because if you’re with us going into week 3 of the challenge you are doing FANFREAKINGTASTIC.  And don’t you forget it.)

4. The steps you have left to take.  (But make sure you address this in a positive way.)

My Accomplishments.  Well, I worked out yesterday like a beast. 

10 Tire Ups

10 Weight Crunches (25lb)

10 Tire Ups

25 x 2 Gravediggers

25 x 2 Butter Churn

25 x 2 Chop Wood

20 x 2 Killswitch

10 Tire Ups

10 Tire Ups

And I just banged out an 8 page essay.

2) Things I faced.  Procrastination and fear.  I was terrified to work on that essay and really dreading it.  Slayed the procrastination dragon.

3)Amazing! Yay!

4) I'm going to clean up the essay this weekend.  I'm going to send the essay to my teacher so he can write the reccomendations.

I have one workout left to do tomorrow. 

And I'm just going to keep rocking the whole 30.  Only a few days left. Like a Boss.

Mini-Challenge -DONE

11:00am I started my essay for REAL this time.  Not some notes here and there.  Deleted everything I wrote and just wrote from the heart.  2 hours later- I now have an 8-page essay.  I'm taking a break away from it and then going to clean it up.  Hardest part is done.

success.jpg

Yes!!! Congrats on getting that paper done. I know how hard it is to start, dude you are brilliant.

Black Half-Hobbit Half-Human

Level 1, Rebel

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Haha, nice meme usage.

That is awesome that you plan to stick to a whole30ish diet. Not sure I could do that for the rest of my life! But hey, I didn't think I could do what I'm doing now not too long ago either! Go you!

Cauliflower crust pizza. You'll have to do that, and let me know. :>

Level 3 Adventurer with her eyes set on becoming an Assassin.

STR 7 DEX 5  +  STA 3  +  CON 5  +  WIS 7  +  CHA 6

Current Challenge! | Member of RPG Fanatics!

Tateman- I'm having a cheat day the day after and I'll probably be sick.  The day after I think I'm going to stick with whole 30ish, but I want to start introducing breadcrumbs + a little cheese.  I'm used to eating whole 30 foods so I think I need something like breadcrumbs for my chicken cutlets with mushrooms.  And I'd like a pinch of cheese for my eggs.  I'll probably stick with 95% whole 30 afterwards.  Besides that, I'm not sure what else to introduce. Maybe once a week have some cottage cheese or whatever.  I kind of feel that letting a little cheat slide by eventually adds up, so I'd like to make everything.  Like paleo-approved cookies or something.  That way I'm less tempted to eat a whole lot of garbage.  I also HAVE to try cauliflower crust pizza.  

I'm now obssessed with reading labels so I want to stick with this.  I also feel I've broken a lot of junk food habits by doing this.

Yeah, pretty much how I feel too.  Cheat meals I am ok with from time to time.  I hate thinking of them as cheat meals though.  I've seen cauliflower crust for pizza, but haven't tried it.  Seems like it could be good though :)

Awesome job!!! Keep it up. 

I also would be interested in how cauliflower pizza turned out. :)

Fitocracy  GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

Thanks for all the support guys.  It really means a lot.  Ok, so I did my workout today.  More of the usual:

10 Tire Ups

10 Weighted Crunches (25lb)

10 Tire Ups

25 x 2 Gravediggers

25 x 2 Butter Churn

25 x 2 Wood Chop

20 x 2 Killswitch

10 Tire Ups

10 Tire Ups

I'm getting antsy almost.  My workout is really tough but I want to do more.  I really really really hope that I can upgrade to normal pushups soon.  I'd feel a hell of a lot better knowing that I'm made that huge step forward.  However, I did just recently double the crunch weight and the amount of tire-ups so I need to keep that in mind.  Hope everyone is having a good day.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines