RPG Fanatics Guild

Teros

Lupus:she dressed out to about 100lbs.

This is the first time that I have went bow hunting. It is so awesome and completely different from gun hunting. There is so much going on when you shoot that you dont have the left over brain power to be nervous. It is absolutely awesome. 

Then we had to track her. It was probably the most fun i have had in a long time. Tracking in the dark then you walk up head down following the trail and bam there she was. 

The most memorable hunt i have had in a long time. 

Level 2: Half-Orc Adventurer

STR 4 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

"If everyone has a Demon in them, then mine loves dead-lifts."

Who am I? wstallone

Who is helping me? Meet the RPG Fanatics!

Current Challenge: Challenge 2: The Circus of Circuits

Calling for a little support for myself this time. I posted about my mental state in another thread, and thought I'd share it with my fellow Fanatics and get your opinions and ideas. 

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38218-finding-serenity/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

â‚Level 2 - Human Rangerâ‚

Strength: 0 | Dexterity: 0 | Stamina: 0 | Constitution: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | Charisma: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." ~Albert Einstein

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.†~Aldous Huxley

Current Challenge

Lets be friends:

Facebook Xbox Live

Hey man you will get there I am going on my second year of changing my eating/work out habits. I had to find that thing that worked for me, and once you find it you will be 90% there. 

Who am I? wstallone

I made bacon cookies by just adding cooked bacon to good ole Chocolate Chip. I also made bacon candy, bacon brittle, and bacon vodka. The next thing on the list is Bacon jam. I had some in DC that was out of this world. 

Bacon candy: half cooked bacon coated in brown sugar and cinnamon(I am sure I am missing something) then finished off baked in the oven. 

Bacon brittle is peanut brittle with bacon chunks in it. 

Who am I? wstallone

Always moving towards finding that way that fits me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strength: 0 | Dexterity: 0 | Stamina: 0 | Constitution: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | Charisma: 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." ~Albert Einstein

Current Challenge

Lets be friends:

Facebook Xbox Live

Oh good God...

Well,  i did it. I did double my workouts in one night. And i will not be doing that again for a while. Sweat literally dripping off me.

But by God, i did it.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

The full workout is in my thread.

Level 3, here i come!

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

Oh good God...

Well,  i did it. I did double my workouts in one night. And i will not be doing that again for a while. Sweat literally dripping off me.

But by God, i did it.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

The full workout is in my thread.

Level 3, here i come!

Woot!! :D Keep up the awesome work!!

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 7|CON 6|WIS 6|CHA 4

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

Half Marathon Training 9.75/13.1 miles

60%
60%

Deadlift: 120/200 lbs

“Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle.†― Nemo Nox 

Bacon candy: half cooked bacon coated in brown sugar and cinnamon(I am sure I am missing something) then finished off baked in the oven. 

Bacon brittle is peanut brittle with bacon chunks in it. 

I've made candy bacon and it's amazing.  I didn't use cinnamon though- I used a bit of maple syrup.  I also weaved it together to make a bacon slab the size of a sheet of paper.  Threw that on a 4 pound burger which was filled with cheese, peppers, onions, and mushrooms.  Topped it all off with a massive pancake as a custom bun and that was my g/f's b-day dinner last year.

I've made candy bacon and it's amazing.  I didn't use cinnamon though- I used a bit of maple syrup.  I also weaved it together to make a bacon slab the size of a sheet of paper.  Threw that on a 4 pound burger which was filled with cheese, peppers, onions, and mushrooms.  Topped it all off with a massive pancake as a custom bun and that was my g/f's b-day dinner last year.

That sounds... epic!!

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

60%
60%

“Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle.†― Nemo Nox 

*WARNING SEVERE EGO BOOST POST. Please dont read if you dont want to see blatant gloating and triumph. Just saying, i dont want to force that kinda s**t onto anyone :) *

*Also NSFW, i have my shirt off for tracking purposes.*

So, this was 3 weeks ago.

2013-10-04-234513_zpse46e012e.jpg

And this is now, same conditions, same time;

2013-10-04-234519_zps979fcec9.jpg

A definite improvement!! xD

Also i feel less floppy, stronger and a bit thinner... WIN.

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

Totally making these bacon cookies this weekend: 

http://www.primalpalate.com/recipe/infamous-bacon-cookies/

I will let you know how they turn out :)

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

60%
60%

*WARNING SEVERE EGO BOOST POST. Please dont read if you dont want to see blatant gloating and triumph. Just saying, i dont want to force that kinda s**t onto anyone :) *

Awesome! 

Current Challenge

Lets be friends:

Facebook Xbox Live

WOW.... You are an inspiration to me now!!!

Once I get some money to spend on Almond Flour, I am gonna try these on my kids.  $12 for a pound is a little out of my price range right now.

I totally know how you feel!! I go to the grocery store stare at the almond flower, die on the inside due to the price, and cry on the outside for all the patrons to see ;)

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

60%
60%

Well, you go! :D

Level 3 Adventurer with her eyes set on becoming an Assassin.

STR 7 DEX 5  +  STA 3  +  CON 5  +  WIS 7  +  CHA 6

Current Challenge! | Member of RPG Fanatics!

Great job, man. 

Baking party!!! Woot!!

That will be the Monday before halloween for me.  The g/f and I just brainstormed what we wanna make.  4 out of 5 wil not be paleo at all. We're gonna slip one type of paleo cookie in the mix and bring them to work and have people guess after they've eaten them.

That will be the Monday before halloween for me.  The g/f and I just brainstormed what we wanna make.  4 out of 5 wil not be paleo at all. We're gonna slip one type of paleo cookie in the mix and bring them to work and have people guess after they've eaten them.

You are one epic, paleo ninja... you must tell us how that pans out! :D

Katara Ravenot

Level 3 Tiefling Ranger

Challenge #2

Challenge #1 

75%
75%

60%
60%

Lupus: Awesome man. It is amazing what 3 weeks can do. Veins are starting to pop out of my arms and I am loosing inches. I absolutly amazing what 3 weeks working out and eating right will do. 

I will be doing my double right after work. 

Who am I? wstallone

So i did a double recruit A and I have to say I have never had my shoes soaked in sweat after a workout. My nephew was working out with me when I was doing my military press. He was pressing his step stool grunts and all. I have to say it was pretty awesome. 

Who am I? wstallone

The good pain of a double, huh? Feels so good to get it done :P

Yes, almond flour is expensive, but is almond meal cheaper? You can just sift it :P

And terosx, that'll be awesome, you should have them say which is best, maybe it'll be the paleo one. Also slip in some store bought? :P

- Marcus Aurelius

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines