• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ravnos! Thats amazing, congrats man! Lang may yer lum reek! (Scots for long life and happiness to youse, hahaha!)

xD

The Fanatics grow by 1, heh.

Is Mrs Ravnos gonna join us sometime? :P

Ravnos! Thats amazing, congrats man! Lang may yer lum reek! (Scots for long life and happiness to youse, hahaha!)

xD

Is Mrs Ravnos gonna join us sometime? :P

Just to add to the excellent ending for this challenge - I proposed to my girlfriend tonight and she said yes :-D

. Congrats!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

xD

Is Mrs Ravnos gonna join us sometime? :tongue:

Mòran taing! And I've been trying to talk her into joining the site haha.

. Congrats!!!!!

Thanks!

Just to add to the excellent ending for this challenge - I proposed to my girlfriend tonight and she said yes :-D

taxi-drive-clap.gif

Making magic in this group.

Congrats! That is definitely a win for the challenge! :D

That's awesome and creepy on so many levels... I love that movie.

Glad you liked it. I like that movie too.

When you guys did the whole 30, is there a website you went to or did you have to buy the book?

There's a website. Let me tell you; it'll kick your ass if you aren't mentally prepared.  I'm starting my 2nd one TODAY.

Check out this:

http://www.whole9life.com/2013/08/revised-timeline/

And this list helps a TON:

http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Shopping-List.pdf

Congrats, that's awesome :)

When you guys did the whole 30, is there a website you went to or did you have to buy the book?

My sister in law had bought me the book.  I quickly read it and decided to do whole 30 right before my second challenge.  I check the website some as well.

Screw it- I'm starting my new challenge a week early. I'm keeping it in my old thread but I'm doing a 7-week challenge.

Should I just make a new thread here in the accountabillibuddys? Because it'll be archived in a week. That's why I wasn't sure what to do.  Once the new challenge starts, they make a new set of threads for the 6wc and archive all the old stuff (like this thread.)

I'm down. Keep me in the loop of where the one week pre-challenge is going to be posted.

Typod - some of us are doing a 7 week challenge instead of the 6 week one. We didn't want to take the 2 weeks off between them. :-) if you know what you are gonna do --- post it and join us! I know lupus and I have ours in the battle logs and will move it once the "normal" challenge is underway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

:-O Congrats!!! That is so fantastic! :D

Hey all!

I just reearthed and revived from finals, which were two weeks ago. Started my first week of new classes this week. These 8 week terms along with my job are no joke :-/

But I'm glad I finished my challenge! The results may not have been in flying colors, but I'm glad that I stuck through it and reported it all in the end. I think for my next challenge I'm going to work on both time management to get everything done in my busy schedule, and maybe breaking workouts apart a little to make them more reasonable at the end of the day.

I just skimmed a bit of what's been going on. I've missed you guys a lot, and congrats on finishing! :D

Hey all!

I just reearthed and revived from finals, which were two weeks ago. Started my first week of new classes this week. These 8 week terms along with my job are no joke :-/

But I'm glad I finished my challenge! The results may not have been in flying colors, but I'm glad that I stuck through it and reported it all in the end. I think for my next challenge I'm going to work on both time management to get everything done in my busy schedule, and maybe breaking workouts apart a little to make them more reasonable at the end of the day.

I just skimmed a bit of what's been going on. I've missed you guys a lot, and congrats on finishing! :D

Missed you too. Saw a few people haven't hopped on here in a while.  There was a 2 week break instead of just the one, so next monday /nov 11 is the start of a new challenge.  I'll be remaking RPG fanatics so if you want to, we'd be glad to have you join us again. :)  

A few of us have done little 1 week challenges since 2 weeks off seems crazy.