Wicked Warrior Pixie ~E-Pix-any 2.0~ and Spartan Beast Training

Wicked Pixie

My Mission is simple:

LIVE AND ENJOY a HAPPY LIFE

How the hell do I do that?!?!?!

1. Eat clean -when I eat right, my body is happy. My tummy isn't bloaty and if I lose a few inches: woohoo

The budget has been tighter than I like and we've resorted to some less than amazing choices in order to stretch pennies.

Preparation is key. It's far too easy to make bad choices when you've failed to plan. I need to make sure that I have healthy clean foods to bring with me to work and I also need to re-learn to stop eating when I'm not hungry rather than cleaning my plate and feeling stuffed.

2. Follow Training plan-keep running and getting stronger.

Running releases endorphins that make me a pleasant pixie.

DOMs make me happy! Use the limited weights that I have to increase strength.

Spartan Beast requires full body strength- incorporate hanging skills for grip-

For this mission to be successful I will have 2 life quests

3. Prepare myself and home for temporary single parent life (this means decluttering, simplifying and organizing my home)

Have a "trunk sale" since I don't have a garage to have a sale in and what doesn't sell gets donated.

If it isn't used, needed or loved it needs to GTFO of my apartment.

Waiting on results from several disputes on my credit. (carryover from last challenge- home ownership prep)

4. Do the necessary things to maintain a peaceful spirit.

Keep up with Housework

Get caught up on work things

Aim to write one blog post per week.

Take time to be thankful for my blessings

No attribute points will be assigned.

No tracking document will be created-I will make notes in my daily notebook and share -

these things have a tendency to stress me out & that defeats the purpose of this mission

The Most Important part of this challenge is to remember to BE HAPPY
Happy Pixie = Happy J and Happy Family!

Sweet goals!  Getting rid of clutter in the home is a lifelong process for me...

Good luck!

-KiltedCowboy

Damn the Torpedos, Full Speed Ahead

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." -John Wayne

Rev. 22:1-5

Confederate Thrower of Heavy Stuff

Lt. WFD - 37'9" | Hvy. WFD - 16'8" | Braemar Stone - 21'0" | Open Stone - 28'7

WOB - ? | Lt. Hammer - 71'7"| Hvy. Hammer - ? | Sheaf - ? | Caber - ?

HAAAAAAi.

When you text at 6:30 in the morning, Mr. Ham always mumbles "hi amanda" and goes back to sleep

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

HAAAAAAi.

When you text at 6:30 in the morning, Mr. Ham always mumbles "hi amanda" and goes back to sleep

lol!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Damn,

Into week 2 already and I'm just posting something to let y'all know I'm not dead!

Here's my confession...I haven't eaten the best (not too bad either) I haven't been following my training...like at all....

I did get a great run in on Sunday tho.

Work has been eff'd to the extreme.

I spent every day of the first week stressing about getting things done to get J ready to go off shore then yesterday (Tuesday of week 2) they tell him they won't hire him.

Needless to say my stress level is at epic levels. On top of that stressing to make time to blog/update/social media shit. UGH!!!

I can only do what I can do. All is not lost. Better things are on the horizon, We just have to keep moving forward.

I will try to make some time to do a "pretty" post with pictures!

Love y'all!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You are my warrior!! You are so hard!  

I luh you :)

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

I'm a little late to the party, not sure what "THE" pants are, but if they are anything like my "THE" suit, then Congrats.  Outsatnding job on get to that point!!

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

I'm a little late to the party, not sure what "THE" pants are, but if they are anything like my "THE" suit, then Congrats.  Outsatnding job on get to that point!!

Seconded!

-KiltedCowboy

Damn the Torpedos, Full Speed Ahead

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." -John Wayne

Rev. 22:1-5

Confederate Thrower of Heavy Stuff

Lt. WFD - 37'9" | Hvy. WFD - 16'8" | Braemar Stone - 21'0" | Open Stone - 28'7

WOB - ? | Lt. Hammer - 71'7"| Hvy. Hammer - ? | Sheaf - ? | Caber - ?

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines