• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DefiantlyLiterate

#ZAP - Zombie Apocalypse Preparation (Cross Guild)

Round three for some of us. New members welcome and we are also on Facebook.

Here is the signup sheet if you're so inclined to add your name. :)

I will add everyone's challenges to this post.

-DL

#ZAP Challenges:

adamgreen

albeus51

CactusWren

DefiantlyLiterate

DrCalcart

HarpyHeather

lizpirate

Loanna

musicalgal123

Nusuth

robinhoodie

Telfindeno

Uri Shadowstorm

I am in. Restarting as a newbie again, but this time more prepped for success. Learned a lot in my almost failures of last challenge and now I am ready to go. Woot!

I also plan on being way more involved in ZAP this time around. I think that will all help.

Reporting back in!  

Oooh! I am in! Zombies are my theme this challenge (life!?). Also just got the Zombies, Run! 5k trainer and I can't wait to try it out. :D

The Zombies, Run! 5k trainer is awesome -- it spanned my last two challenges and I love it. Good luck!

Forgot to mention that I don't do facebook, I hope that won't be a problem?

Reporting back in!  

The Zombies, Run! 5k trainer is awesome -- it spanned my last two challenges and I love it. Good luck!

Thanks! :D

Holy wtf-Monday, Batman. Woke up @ 7:09 this morning, instead of the 5:00 my alarm is set for, so no walk for me. Got up just in time to see the garbage truck roll by (with my extra-full can still chilling in my carport). No time to make breakfast, coffee, etc, so I stopped at the gas station for a cup o'brew... and their credit card system was malfunctioning. Had to go change fishing in the car. On the up side, a gentleman asked me if I was single and told me I was beautiful.

Welcome to Day 1!  :onthego:

Just hopped into CactusWren Thread.  Since I read motivation in abudance & lot's of people supporting you , it's seems to me the rebellion got you covered ;)

So i'm not going to sub to your thread , there's just too many threads to follow between ZAP & Monks.

But I whish you the best for this challenge, looking forward to your end-result.  Stay ahead of the walkers.  And don't flip out on Pull up , it's really really hard.

Heh, no i'm not a fan of her.  But it does come out of that one book of her.  At the time.. +-15years ago, I found the story slow & complicated, I gave up just after the part where he stayed in that village where people said 'Nusuth' a lot.   Maybe I should give it another chance.