• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Welcome to Dr. Who's Sidekicks Accountabilibuddies Group! We have 7 people that were together through their first challenge and we really enjoyed working together! I'll be posting more through out the weekend but you can sign up here. Please follow the instructions in the doc here as well as we like to track through a shared google doc. Thanks so much for joining us! 

I am so excited to do another challenge with all of you! So, every guild has their mini challenges - what guilds are we spanning through the next six weeks? Also, I've thought pretty hard about the pay it forward idea - and perhaps we focus on attitude/happiness? Things like every day we do something to the effect of compliment a stranger, hold a door for someone, just things that make us more mindful of how to be kind even when we're having a shitty day. *Shrug* What do you guys think?

Well I have noticed that most of us are either rangers or adventurers so maybe those two guilds? 

Well I know I already do that kind of stuff, but that sounds like a good idea to me :)

Is everyone ready for tomorrow? Just finished a couple of days worth of food prep and I'm about to get my stuff packed up for tomorrow, charge my headphones and make sure my alarm is set so I can write for a few more hours tonight! I hope everyone has a gorgeous night and we can touch on the challenges again tomorrow!

Hey everybody :) I just set up my goals for this challenge and I am pumped! Thanks for setting this up Ani and I'm down to do whatever mini challenges you guys are down for :D I'm easy peasy! I just need my butt kicked >< I like your pay it forward Ani, I try to do stuff like that too but maybe we could make it a go out of your way for something you wouldn't normally do? 

GOOD MORNING SIDEKICKS!

So very happy to see you all again. So. Same as last time regarding voting, except there's a form for it here. You'll let me know who you think is making great progress in Fitness or LIfe goals, or is just so damn encouraging that you can't help but stay motivated. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, concerns, need a virtual hug, or especially if you have any suggestions.

Sidekicks: your daily challenge is to compliment someone for no reason. 

Hi everyone!

Well, it's my first challenge, but Ani said I'm allowed to join all you elite sidekicks anyways!   :playful:  This makes me happy, because my husband and I currently halfway through the tenth doctor's last season and I'm all Doctor fangirl right now, hehe.

Super excited to work with all of you, and to really level up my life!

Hi everyone!

Well, it's my first challenge, but Ani said I'm allowed to join all you elite sidekicks anyways!   :playful:  This makes me happy, because my husband and I currently halfway through the tenth doctor's last season and I'm all Doctor fangirl right now, hehe.

Super excited to work with all of you, and to really level up my life!

Welcome! We're so excited to have you here! And if I can't you IRL then at least we have Nerd Fitness!

Thanks!  I'm a little excited/nervous to try the Beginner's Body Weight Workout routine this evening... I hope I'm able to at least do 2 circuits, if not the full 3, but if I can't, well... you gotta start somewhere!

I keep telling my husband "Ok, we have 9 episodes left of Tennant... 8... 7...."  Somehow, he's not appreciative of this.

Welcome aboard Blue! Good luck with the beginners bodyweight tonight! The first time my boyfriend and I did it we only did one circuit just to get a feel for it then next we did 2 then 3 but we seem to be sticking with two circuits recently :) Just make sure you warm up before hand and cool down, oh and stretch!! I forgot this the first few times.... oops!

I miss David Tennant... but what I really wanna see is a chick doctor :o 

Ani are we recording our side challenge of complimenting or keeping it close to our warm fuzzy hearts? 

Ani are we recording our side challenge of complimenting or keeping it close to our warm fuzzy hearts? 

I hadn't really thought about it - I think maybe at the end of the week we'll note whether we think it made a difference in our demeanor or perception. What say you all? I"m also not seeing any of the guild mini challenges up yet.

Good morning all! And welcome bluetta, can I call you blue? My fingers are super lazy and don't want to type the "etta" 

Sally, I actually never want to see a female doctor, to me they should just stay one gender. 

Absolutely, you can call me Blue.  Actually I made this avatar/name, oh... 10 year ago? And it's based off of a character from one of my favorite series - the only Piers Anthony series I like - the Apprentice Adept.  But I've liked Blue ever since, and use it across a variety of games/places.

Thanks for the welcome, Fai!

Skenatron here.  Thought I'd kick my own ass in gear because two of my favorite women are here (Hi Blue, Ani :).  Writing up my first-timer post as we speak.  Delicious salmon smell from downstairs is distracting me, but it will wait.

PS In the past few weeks we've been making a real effort to eat out less, and though I don't weigh myself very often, I'm about 10 lbs down, and finally back under the big 3.  So I'm using that to push forward!

EDIT: Here we go: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/37308-skenatron-activated/

Skenatron here.  Thought I'd kick my own ass in gear because two of my favorite women are here (Hi Blue, Ani :).  Writing up my first-timer post as we speak.  Delicious salmon smell from downstairs is distracting me, but it will wait.

PS In the past few weeks we've been making a real effort to eat out less, and though I don't weigh myself very often, I'm about 10 lbs down, and finally back under the big 3.  So I'm using that to push forward!

Fantastic! I'm so excited to see you here! We're here to be motivating and helpful.