Tateman Round 3: Ready to Form Voltron!

Tateman

TATEMAN! Awesome results from this challenge, and thanks for sharing from before your first challenge to date. That's so exciting to see your progress and really reflects your dedication to the rebel cause! ;) I know it was a tough one for you, but I'm so incredibly impressed that you didn't falter—that you kept at it and kept coming back. That's a win for sure. 

Great work! Looking forward to seeing you around here next week :D

Level 5 Human Ranger

with Monk-Druid Leanings

STR 12 | DEX 2 | STA 9 | CON 13.5 | WIS 7.25 | CHA 8.75

challenge 1 | challenge 2 | challenge 3 | challenge 4 current challenge 

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"

Mary Oliver

Wow Tateman, as usual you rocked the challenge! and that cauliflower pizza looks amazing!! 

Thanks. :)  It was pretty good I'd have to say.  Maybe not so much dairy the next time though especially if I am going to eat it all right away haha.

TATEMAN! Awesome results from this challenge, and thanks for sharing from before your first challenge to date. That's so exciting to see your progress and really reflects your dedication to the rebel cause! ;) I know it was a tough one for you, but I'm so incredibly impressed that you didn't falter—that you kept at it and kept coming back. That's a win for sure. 

Great work! Looking forward to seeing you around here next week :D

Thanks.  Lots of wins i think still.  More to keep looking forward to next challenge.

DAMN Tate!!!  Those are some amazing results!!  You're doing so well, i have no doubt that you're going to keep rocking it.  I understand the feeling of not getting to morning workouts - my problem is motivation.  I just haven't been motivated enough to get out of bed.

I'm so proud of you - well done!!

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Okay, I must admit, your recap got swallowed up by awesome congratulation posts... NOW that I've seen it... dude, you did amazingly!!!  I mean, just look at you, you're shrinking and shaping up!  I'm proud of you, man!

highfive.jpg

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

DAMN Tate!!!  Those are some amazing results!!  You're doing so well, i have no doubt that you're going to keep rocking it.  I understand the feeling of not getting to morning workouts - my problem is motivation.  I just haven't been motivated enough to get out of bed.

I'm so proud of you - well done!!

Pretty pleased so far with the results :)  I am hoping for even better next challenge :)

Tateman, you rock! You can see so much difference from the last challenge to this one. You are doing really well and you are working so hard despite the difficulties of this challenge! Well done on the weight loss! Good luck with the 5k program  

Thanks.  I was actually shocked that I was able to still lose weight when I wasn't doing workouts too.  They obviously help, but I think maintaining a healthy diet is going to keep pushing me where I want to be.

Okay, I must admit, your recap got swallowed up by awesome congratulation posts... NOW that I've seen it... dude, you did amazingly!!!  I mean, just look at you, you're shrinking and shaping up!  I'm proud of you, man!

highfive.jpg

Getting there one challenge at a time ;) haha.  Thanks

I'm with RW on this.  Back to basics would be good.  Let us know what you do.Great job again Tateman.

Yeah, I think I can refocus on the basics next challenge it would help me out a lot.

So yesterday I made some home made spaghetti sauce and had it with spaghetti squash.  It was really good.  I was quite happy with myself :)

Today I ate a little later then I wanted.  Mostly because it took me awhile to prep everything to make a cauliflower crust pizza :)

10465041726_077f91f461.jpg

I have a few pepperoni there on top, but everything else is under the cheese.  I have my homemade sauce with some ground hamburger in it.  Then I cut up some black olive and green bell peppers.  Lastly, there are more pepperoni under the cheese.

Over all it tasted pretty good.  Not as good as really good pizza, but not bad.  I think next time I might try to make the crust a little thinner, and/or use some almond meal.  Maybe if I got it thinner and had a little more cook time before adding the toppings it would hold the toppings better.  Also, I need to not stack so much stuff on there.  Lighten the load a bit :)  Less cheese and toppings would work better.

This ended up being my only meal for the day.  I was pretty full still when I left for bowling.  I think I might have had a cheese overload.  I started to feel a little funky during bowling, but it seems to be ok right now.  Not sure if it's just dairy shock or the temperature up here messing with me. 

Either way it worked out pretty decently.  I have enough cauliflower "snow" to make more again if I want.

That pizza looks amazing! I know what recipe I'm trying next.

Level 5 Wood Elf Assassin

STR 11.25 | DEX 9.5 | STA 15 | CON 11.75 | WIS 13 | CHA 13

Current Challenge - 4th3rd | 2nd1st

Accountabilibuddies - 3rd | 2nd | 1st

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

You did so great during this challenge. Your results were fantastic and I'm so proud of you. You've been an inspiration and a huge supporter. Thank you! Whether you stick with the Adventurers or move to Scouts I'm going to keep track of you. :-) Good luck and see you around!

Level 5 Wood Elf Assassin

STR 11.25 | DEX 9.5 | STA 15 | CON 11.75 | WIS 13 | CHA 13

Current Challenge - 4th3rd | 2nd1st

Accountabilibuddies - 3rd | 2nd | 1st

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thanks :)  I think I'll stick to adventures since I still feel like I am trying to find my way a bit with exercise.

Knew you were staying in adventurers with me.  I feel like I need to be within a few pounds of my goal before I commit and try a new guild for a bit.  I still feel like I haven't mastered the basics.

But that's okay! You'll learn something about yourself and know for the future, going into the scouts doesn't mean you have to stay a scout, it's all about what your focus is for the current challenge. Don't worry about hating a goal you setup, if you set up a goal and it turns out you hate it it just lets you know something to not try in the future (or at least for a while).

Race:Gamorrean | Class: Adventurer10

{STR:27.5||DEX:3||STA:27||CON:52.50||WIS:35.5||CHA:16.5}

Inventory: Belt of Dietary Willpower

Accountibilibuddies:Rogue Squadron

Challenges --> 1-->2-->3-->4-->5-->6-->7--> 8-->9-->Challenge 10(Current)

Logs: | Fitocracy | Measurements | My Fitness Pal

Reach 180 lbs from 225 lbs (currently 225 lbs)

4.44%
4.44%

I had my cousin asking me today on Facebook what I have been doing.  I told him all about the challegnes and such.  Maybe I can get him to join haha :D

So the last couple of days I decided to give in to eating.  I wanted some candy, and been fighting it forever, so I had some.  Yesterday, and today I have been doing a little eating of how I use too.  I'm not pigging out or anything, but just wanted to see how my old foods make me feel.

Yesterday I had 2 pop tarts for breakfast.  the peanut nutty ones they have.  Also had a glass of milk for breakfast.  Overall I felt ok, but seemed like I was missing something.  Also, the food wasn't that great.  So lunch time I had a stoffers lasagna.  A smaller one.  It was good still.  Didn't leave me feeling too odd or anything.  Grabbed a fruit cup to eat afterwards.  Noticed part way through the day I was getting a headache.  Also snacked a little on Halloween candy.  Dinner was ravioli's.  Store bought that you add sauce too.  Which was also store bought kind.  Overall, not that good tasting either.  I like my sauce a lot more.  After dinner, noticed the return of my headache with even more power.

Overall I noticed that I still felt hungry after some of the meals, or I needed a little something extra.  Even then at night I didn't feel all that great.  Not sick or anything, just like off from what i feel like normally.

Today is my birthday.  The Big 40 :)  So I ended up not eating breakfast today, but did eat two ham and cheese hot pockets for lunch.  I use to love those things.  They really did not taste that good.  It tasted cheap.  It made me think of how did I like these things before hand.

My wife is making me a cake for my birthday, and I will have some mint chocolate chip ice cream I bought.  She is also making my favorite Chicken and Dumplings.  Learned from my mother and passed down from her mother etc.  I know they will be good.  Just the dumpling part is bad I suppose.

This will be my last time eating this way.  Tonight is ok.  I think even Christmas if we have some treats I can have some.  But how I feel from yesterday, I don't want to feel like that anymore.  I think it helped me figure out processed food just might not be able to come back in my life.  The lasagna might be the only thing I have again, and it would be rare.

Next challenge I'm going for a 80/20 approach with paleo/whole 30, But I think it will be closer to 90% haha.

Good to hear you feel strong about keeping up with your diet and don't feel tempted by the stuff you used to love that was bad for you. 

I hear you on lasagne, I love lasagne, I think it is pretty much the only pasta thing I occasionally crave these days. It's crazy to think I used to eat pasta and pesto, everyday for every meal when I was in my early 20s, changing it up occasionally with breakfast cereal and pizza (thank god I got a boyfriend and stopped) so then I get really good ingredients and make it from scratch, takes a little while but it is totally worth it! 

Happy birthday! The big 40, congrats that is awesome, I hope you got spoilt! 

Be More Ninja

Current Challenge

Instagram

I'm right there with you Tate, this past week off has so far been pretty bad for me diet (and even exercise) wise, trying to reign it back in for this week, and then get myself set up for the next challenge.

Race:Gamorrean | Class: Adventurer10

{STR:27.5||DEX:3||STA:27||CON:52.50||WIS:35.5||CHA:16.5}

Inventory: Belt of Dietary Willpower

Accountibilibuddies:Rogue Squadron

Challenges --> 1-->2-->3-->4-->5-->6-->7--> 8-->9-->Challenge 10(Current)

Logs: | Fitocracy | Measurements | My Fitness Pal

Reach 180 lbs from 225 lbs (currently 225 lbs)

4.44%
4.44%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines