• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Teirin

Elysian Knights Team Thread

Nothing much here. Of course you know that. :)

Game designers do a version of NaNoWriMo called NaGa DeMon (national game design month), which, despite being poorly named (many designers aren't in the US) works similarly. I may try something for that, but I may not have the time. :)

Hope work life gets better for you.

I just remembered a note for teams about potentially meeting up on G+ hangouts or something similar.  Would anyone be interested in trying that?  Admittedly, I have no idea how we'd work around all of our schedules and timezones but we could potentially try it.

I just remembered a note for teams about potentially meeting up on G+ hangouts or something similar.  Would anyone be interested in trying that?  Admittedly, I have no idea how we'd work around all of our schedules and timezones but we could potentially try it.

I love the idea.  I haven't had time to chat with you guys much on the forums.  I'm up for it is others are.  :)

I'd be happy to try it.  I agree that scheduling could be a challenge. Weekends work best for me.  I have some time on Tuesday and Thursday evenings if that works best for everyone else.

Cool! That's everyone except Gryffudd and Techmom.  Techmom is in town and busy with family stuff for the next while.  Gryffudd is running pretty busy but I know roughly when he's likely to be free.  I'll check in with both of them later today when I see them.

Hmm, unfortunately Tuesday and Thursday evenings are permanently booked for me (game night and Judo).  It's a bit short notice, but would tomorrow late afternoon/evening work for anyone?  That depends on timezones.  We're in Atlantic time (GMT -4) so I'm thinking late evening for us which would only mean late afternoon or so for anyone further west.  When is everyone else?  I know Mistr has some potluck events this weekend so I'm guessing later might be better if at all?

Or would next week be better?

Sunday night, Monday night, and Wednesday night are my best nights, but I don't know if I can do it this week. I have half a dozen things due. Next week should be clearer for me.

Also depends on what we're doing. Hopping on to say hi for half an hour is easier to do than a 2 hour conversation. What do people want to talk about?

I'm on Eastern Standard (GMT -05:00). I think it would work.

Gryfudd raises a good point, though. Do we have an agenda, here, or are we simply acknowledging that we all exist?

I'm on Eastern Standard (GMT -05:00). I think it would work.

Gryfudd raises a good point, though. Do we have an agenda, here, or are we simply acknowledging that we all exist?

Probably mostly that, but I think it could be a good chance to see if anyone's having trouble and see what we can do to help.  Any recommended additions to our pretty much non-existent agenda?  Anyone?

Logistics time:  what does everyone HAVE for appropriate software?  I have Skype, Facetime, and google hangouts (though I've never tried it). 

I have Skype and I am in Pacific Time (UTC-08:00).  I just want to get to know everyone better and chat.  That's my agenda!  lol  I don't know what to tell you for times, besides earlier is better for me.  My time zone is probably earliest anyway, so that probably works.  :)

I have Skype and I am in Pacific Time (UTC-08:00).  I just want to get to know everyone better and chat.  That's my agenda!  lol  I don't know what to tell you for times, besides earlier is better for me.  My time zone is probably earliest anyway, so that probably works.  :)

How early would work for you?  6 pm?  That would be 9 Eastern and 10 Atlantic.  Or we could go a bit later.  Kishi - is that feasible?

How early would work for you?  6 pm?  That would be 9 Eastern and 10 Atlantic.  Or we could go a bit later.  Kishi - is that feasible?

On a weekend? Not a problem. In fact, not a problem most week nights either.

I can be on at 10 Atlantic. Probably only for 15 minutes or so, but I can show up, anyway. After that: Bedtime. :)

I forgot, sorry :-(  Maybe 9:30 instead?  Hopefully that won't be too early for FaePrice.

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have not been carried off by gargoyles.

I am doing a project in the lab this week. I'll say more about that later.  For now, it really cuts back on my computer time.

I also started with a new physical therapist this week.  My previous therapist is no longer at the clinic.  I was thinking I could get an update to my exercise program.  She apparently works mostly with people with acute problems.  "You have a complaint - let's get that fixed!  I want to see you twice a week for 3 weeks and then once a week for 5 weeks".  Eeeep.  Focus on the weak areas.  Balance is not her thing.

I hope to get some time to catch up with everyone's posts sometime in the next few days.