• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Teirin

Elysian Knights Team Thread

Sorry I missed the call this evening.  I got wrapped up in cleaning and the time change and forgot until it was past.  Maybe next week?

Yes, I agree that we ought to open the group up to new members.

Yeah. Sorry folks. NaNoWriMo consumes me this time of year. :( / :)

Heh, yeah.  That's been my experience with anyone who does it.  How is it coming? 

Sorry I missed the call this evening.  I got wrapped up in cleaning and the time change and forgot until it was past.  Maybe next week?

Yes, I agree that we ought to open the group up to new members.

Np, next week will be cool.  The cleaning does need to be done. 

Heh, yeah.  That's been my experience with anyone who does it.  How is it coming?

I'm enjoying the ride. Which is more than I can say I've experienced in a long time.

Sorry about Sunday guys.  I looked forward to it all week and told a few people about you guys and how awesome you are, but then we had a great family day that day and I wanted to enjoy that since it's pretty rare.  Hopefully this Sunday! 

Meanwhile, my list exploded into activity again!  Yikes!!!  I just can't figure out how I have so many responsibilities all the time.  I'm not a perfectionist anymore or anything!  Oh well.  There are currently 24 things on my list, despite working very hard on it every day.  But that's ok.  I'm also walking a lot more, and making progress on the next phase of my eating and weight-loss.  I have been making changes for months without any progress, but the pounds are going to stop dropping now.  Since I love reporting my progress to you guys so much, I am also going to regale (sp?) you with the to-dos I've done this week and last week.  You guys rock!!!

This week I have:

1. Gone to CSU's admisions office with a copy of my legal name change to make sure my old transcript makes it into my file and everything gets matched up.
  2. Grocery shopping.
  3. Massive food prep.
  4. Dentist appt
  5. Valley Oak toy exchange.
  6. Pay preschool
  7. Transfer $ to my mom/banking stuff
  8. Much-needed clothes shopping.

Last week I:

1. Transferred pictures off of my phone to my computer.
  2. Requested my transcripts to my new school.
  3. Grocery shopping.
  4. Made some meals for my daughter.
  5. Figured out how to report my income and downloaded the app that makes it really easy!
  6. Found my time sheet and filled it out.
  7. Looked up a book I wanted at the library and renewed other books.
  8. Gathered spare clothes for my daughter for school and put them in a labeled bag.
  9. Posted the final wrap-up for my challenge.
  10. Called the orthopedic place to set up an appt to have daughter's AFOs adjusted.
  11. Gave my available dates to my atty's office for trial setting.
  12. Farmer's Market trip.
  13. Finally created my daughter's art portfolio
  14. Deep clean the house
  15. Lots of food prep
  16. Decide what to do with the lump that appeared in my armpit (it was a bacterial infection.  More appeared, some red and sore.  Eww and ouch!!!)
  17. Grocery shopping
  18. Get cash emergency fund in house.
  19. Follow-up on my USAA claim despute and add new, related charges
  20. Use balance-transfer credit card option to get a year of zero interest on a lot of my debt (I did not have any debt ever in my life until my husband left me 2.5 years ago as a penniless stay-at-home mom.  I'm still trying to dig myself out of that debacle.)
  21. Check into laminating a sign for my boyfriend (a wonderful guy who is nothing like the former)
  22. Deposit check
  23. Library renewals, holds, pickups, etc.

So...much...stuff......