Ranger Chat

nightlight

Hi Rangers,
Chat with other Rangers here. General Questions, General Chat, whatever. :) 

Don't forget to follow your own thread!

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

YO!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Hey Rangers, fresh meat, here!  This is my second challenge, and I'm pretty jazzed to be here.  Any other fencers or Aikidoka in the crowd tonight?  I used to do saber and theatrical combat years back, and Aikido before that - not many swordfighters around these days on account of all that newfangled MMA nonsense.

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

Hey Rangers, fresh meat, here!  This is my second challenge, and I'm pretty jazzed to be here.  Any other fencers or Aikidoka in the crowd tonight?  I used to do saber and theatrical combat years back, and Aikido before that - not many swordfighters around these days on account of all that newfangled MMA nonsense.
I used to fence in high school. .. one cannot wrangle with the dread pirate Roberts of one cannot fence

Sent with tapatalk... if this post seems brief or full of misspelled words it's because my phone and autocorrect are actively plotting against me

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I hate it when some joker tries to use Bonneti's defense against me...

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

As long as you don't counter with capo fero you should be fine. ... bonetti was a darn drunk fool

Sent with tapatalk... if this post seems brief or full of misspelled words it's because my phone and autocorrect are actively plotting against me

Spoiler

@ Phayze - yeah, well obviously alienjenn thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain...
it may be because I'm exhausted and just got off work and it was a long long night in the micu..... bUt I'm loving

Me some nerds now! ...

Spoiler

@ Phayze - yeah, well obviously alienjenn thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain...

Good point, but I'm totally not going to counter with Cappa Ferro.

Hey everyone- joining you all for this challenge from the scouts! You can call me Hammi :)

Yay cross training!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Welcome, welcome! (obviouslyeveryonewantstobearangerscuzwe'rethebest *cough*)

We be ballin'.

Hey everyone- joining you all for this challenge from the scouts! You can call me Hammi :)

Yay cross training!

Cross training makes you go faster. It's proven by science. Welcome ^_^

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Hello Rangers! 2nd challenge and psyched to finally be with you guys. To answer Phayze, I'm taking beginner's fencing this semester. Can't help but feel that I'm just clomping around at the moment though :P

Half-Elf Ranger (Lvl 2)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 1 | CHA 3

“What you can do is often simply a matter of what you will do.â€

Challenge | Battle Log

We be ballin'.

^_^

so now I'm singing we be ballin' to the tune of "we be jammin'"

Spoiler

Hey, everyone! I'm joining you all for this challenge from the Scouts as well! Also, loving the PB stuff! Reminds me of my little brother's wedding. His beautiful bride walked up the aisle, they stood before the pastor, and the pastor opened his mouth as said, "Wuv...twue wuv...is what bwings us togedder today!" I had the hardest time not cracking up, and I know my brother was really struggling to not laugh as well!

QengpuBenal, level 4 High Elf Ranger STR5| DEX 2| STA13| CON 6| WIS 19| CHA 6

Battle Log

"I want to live in a world where normal is an insult." - Misha Collins

yo nerds :)

guess who just jogged for 27 consecutive minutes?!?!?!?!?!?!

this bad ass ranger that's who!!!

Spoiler

Hi all,

Novena here, transferring over from Adventurers. I always thought I'd end up assassin, but right now I'm recovering from a leg injury, so functional strength is really my keyword right now. That and I am enjoying Dumbell Division as well as Zombies Run.

Of course, my real motivation is to fix my darn injured leg so I can get back to training to be a hooping badass again. I recently did my first burn (firehooping) and I want to get to the point where I can jam with my hoopers and not go around limping the next day.

And its my privileged to hang out with anyone who can quote PB. My sister's wedding was officiated by a priest who used to be a local weatherman and ended up singing half the vows. And of course the whole time I'm quoting "Trwe wuv" under my breath, cause it was just that ridiculous.

N*

Level 2 Assassin: STR: 5 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 1 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4.5

Challenge: The Raptors are Coming

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.

Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

I think I would have laughed hard enough to rupture something important if a preacher started the "twu luv" bit at a real wedding!

Hello Rangers! 2nd challenge and psyched to finally be with you guys. To answer Phayze, I'm taking beginner's fencing this semester. Can't help but feel that I'm just clomping around at the moment though :tongue:

Clomping is the first step to flying, my friend.  Keep your point up!

Hi Phayze,

I'm new to the Rangers too. :smile-new:   I do aikido.  Our school does weapons katas but not much regular practice with weapons.  There is a kendo school that meets in the same space.  Some students practice in both and help us with the sword forms.

Level 58  Viking paladin

My current challenge    Battle log 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines