• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LadyWitch

Nerds Assemble

Not hearing for that long is never good but now that you have a new set on the way, can you see if you can clean the old ones? I hope so because then you can have two pairs.(

I managed to clean the old tubes and I got a whole jiffy bag full of them through the post today so I'm all good for a while, I need practice changing them though lol :)

KingLeeroy: you might enjoy

or

The first is from "Die Sterne" (The Stars), from way back when I was young, they sing about how fascinating Berlin is. The latter is from Kraftklub, and they basically sing: "I don't want to go to Berlin". Kraftklubs song being a major hit this summer :) Sorry if the links are crappy videos, youtube is basically broken in Germany.

LadyWitch: Yes you can! http://scummvm.org/

is an interpreter for the game files that runs on anything modern. The only thing you need is the original media.

Ouch. Had a cramp in my stomach area, trying crunches. This was really something, you get cramps in areas you didn't think were possible. :D

Plenty of room! Welcome to both of you. :)

I will be poping on at work but I won't be browsing the forums much until I get internet at home again. ;( But at least now they see I have a problem and it's not that I enjoy calling them every month to come look at my interent service...

Hi all, so I'm just a touch late in joining this -- my first -- challenge (it's been... a rough week to say the least), and hope it is an okay thing that I have signed up for your group.  I've yet to state my intentions/post a challenge thread, so I guess that is a remedial goal for the day.  Have to run to a meeting, but will hopefully properly introduce myself tonight, fresh off the success of managing the most basic starting point of this challenge. 

Thanks for letting me join in! Go Nerds Assemble!

So to answer these:

Best thing you've done in the past 24 hours: met a certified aromatherapist who helped me mix the most amazing tea. Yum!

Where is one place you want to go: Greece.

Color of shoes you are currently wearing: No shoes

Favorite video game (any console): Umm... Mario cart?

Favorite author: George R R Martin

Favorite sport: Football (as in the one with the brown oval ball.)

How is everyone doing this far? Any hang-ups or glowing successes?!? Do share!

Hi all, so I'm just a touch late in joining this -- my first -- challenge (it's been... a rough week to say the least), and hope it is an okay thing that I have signed up for your group.  I've yet to state my intentions/post a challenge thread, so I guess that is a remedial goal for the day.  Have to run to a meeting, but will hopefully properly introduce myself tonight, fresh off the success of managing the most basic starting point of this challenge. 

New member to new member: welcome!! :)

I am having a pretty steady week but started on my goals properly on Wednesday so, I have a bunch of stuff to do yet so need to make sure I meet all my goals for the week! I am terrible for that though, I always try to get them done so I can have the weekend free but always end up starting mid week!

Woohoo, I'm so happy to be a part of the group! Welcome to all the other new folks!

Best thing you've done in the past 24 hours: Went to my Krav Maga class and enjoyed the hell out of it

Where is one place you want to go: Germany

Color of shoes you are currently wearing: Gray and lime green

Favorite video game (any console): I'm one of those weirdos that prefers to watch someone else play, but my favorites are scary games - Silent Hill, Fatal Frame.

Favorite author: Neil Gaiman, Stephen King

Favorite sport: American Football

How is everyone settling into this challenge? I'm having a few issues with motivation but I'm working on it. But I still have a huge urge to purge, I just need more sleep, or better sleep so I can do some around my 14 hour work day. :)

You've totally got this!

My challenge... So far so good :) Missed a day of cooking and I'm struggling to work up the energy now. I think I know which part of the challenge is going to give me the most trouble ;)

Woooohoooo the app seems to be working again! Thank god! I may now actually get around to updating things...

My week went ok, stuck to the Whole30 even though it wasn't easy. Between craving cheese and crying over not being allowed a hot chocolate, it's been a hard. But one of the hardest things at the moment is not weighing myself... I normally can't resist the lure of jumping on the scales most days, and Monday morning has been my 'official weigh in' for the last year... But I will stick to the plan and resist!

How is everyone else doing?

My week went ok, stuck to the Whole30 even though it wasn't easy. Between craving cheese and crying over not being allowed a hot chocolate, it's been a hard. But one of the hardest things at the moment is not weighing myself... I normally can't resist the lure of jumping on the scales most days, and Monday morning has been my 'official weigh in' for the last year... But I will stick to the plan and resist!

Proud of you for sticking it out! You can do this!

Plus... I feel like hot chocolate is worth tears more than most things  :panda:

AP- I've been struggling a bit with motivation this challenge as well. Or maybe I chose a eating-realted goal that was a bit more of a stretch for me than I had anticipated... so I'm finding I'm being negitive in my head more than I'd like to admit. But I'm trying to pull through and get back into the grove.

LadyW- great job on the Whole30. And tears are only for not if you gave in. Which you didn't! You pulled through and should be so stoked!

Nutribaby- You've got a mountain of a challenge this time, and it seems you're really taking it in stride- or should I say taking it in pedal?  Way to go!

My challenge... well, I'm just not diong as great as I had visioned. Especially with the eating. I have been working out, sleeping and drinking more water. So those things are good. And Hubbs said we can start cleaning out the barn the weekend after my parents leave. So that's good. I just keep thinking how diet is 80-90% of your success... and so I'm not feeling very successful at the moment. But, it's a new week. :)

So... I've been thinking... Maybe we should connect on Twitter? (I don't use it- have before, about 2 years ago..) Maybe it would be a cool way to seek encouragement to choose the salad over the cheeseburger while at the restaurant... Or share about an awesome new drum/dance routine instantly? Is it possible to make another 'profile' thing with our NF usernames? I don't know.... Thinking out loud. Anyone familiar enough with it to know this is a stupid or cool idea?

Well I'm struggling but im doing alright, I think I'll feel better today because I'm not baking and i can stick to our routine and hopefully babybear will have naps today because he didn't yesterday and I'm not blaming him for the lack of ab weight work out because I was totally working out whilst doing the cleaning and baking all day but I need a 'proper' one to feel like I'm achieving something :)

@ WifeyB, im super not good with Twitter but if you want to add me on fb or something then awesomeness,

@Lady, id cry over hot chocolate too so dont feel bad :) but massive thumbs up for keeping to it!