• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LadyWitch

Nerds Assemble

We didn't have it so bad up in Scotland, it was just miserable and rainy. Thank you for the thoughts Proof <3

Cheers fora great challenge guys even though it has been a tough one. I am glad we are still here and ready for the next one!

We got the heavy rain and strong winds here in the Midlands but nothing like the South West got :)

I hope everyone is feeling well and waiting for the buzz to kick back in for the next challenge xx

Good question, it's certainly more challenging with cross guild since the mini challenges were different or none at all so we kind of lacked the spur to get us to talk. But if you start a group let me know! I'm back but I think I'm heading over to Druids this time around

I'm probably going to go back to the Adventurers for the next one, I seemed to loose my way completely after the Whole30 ended, so think I need to go back to basics again :P

But there's no reason we can't help each other with the guild challenges, or even set our own...

I'll log on tomorrow and set up the group, if it gets used great, if it doesn't no harm done :)

I warn you now, I'm probably going to be in wedding panic mode for most of the next two challenges (3 months yesterday!)

• Like 1