• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ApfelStrudi

Assassins' Chamber of utter Madness!

Helloooo nerds! 

Don't mind me while I experiment with colours.

If this whole rebellion isn't mad, crazy and weird enough for you and you want an extra portion, you've come to the right place!

Trying to get bendy, strong and just a little more awesome? So are we!

Are you an assassin or going to be one once you've finished your first challenge? Come join us while we share our madness, successes and get over our fails together!

Sign up on the accountabilibuddy sheet and post a little intro here, I'll make sure your thread is up in this post for everyone to see - easy following and all that jazz!

Let's see if we can do this together:

tumblr_mczh5rmXsn1rrkgt3o1_500.gif

Meet the crazies!

Waldgeist's Endangered Initiation, Part I

Mad Hatter and her Maiden Mission

ApfelStrudi with Pudding arms begone, huzzah!

Abtacha's Treasure Hunt continues!

Bekah starts to build her castle

Xerla is almost there

Bagelyo gets a little stronger

Milythael is regaining control

Paradigm's Bikini Battle

L_A_Malone: Demigod finds Camp Half Blood

An inspired SkyeRose

So, after reading through the "How to make the best of your team" thread thingy - anyone up for things on there?

I'm not a big facebook user, so while we could do a group there, I rarely look. I've got a twitter account I could revive (I think... unless twitter deletes those when they've been collecting dust forever). There's also things like Viber - not sure if you've heard of it. It's an app for free texting and picture and video sharing that has group options!

Yay gifs galore!

I don't really use FB either, or Twitter. I never used Viber but could give it a go. Google+ or Skype could also be alternatives though I'm not sure about the group options there...

Yes, skype! Totally forgot about that, even though I'm using it all the time. 

Definitely has group options. I never use it on my phone because I'm in tons of groupchats because of my volunteer online administrator work, so it just blows up my phone and drains the battery as soon as I turn it on.

Google+ I've never tried because I heard it's like a graveyard :D

Hi there!

I hope you don't mind me joining the group. I was looking for goal inspiration for this challenge and found your "pudding arms"-thread ApfelStrudi.

I soooo need to work on my flexibility!

This is my second challenge and I'm basically continuing what I started with the first challenge. (Plus getting more flexible that is!)

out of all of those, FB and Skype are the ones I use. I have a Twitter and Google+ but have no clue how to actually use them...lol

Either way. I LOVE that so many of us are bending this challenge!! <3 

Wooo, welcome to the Madness, Abtacha and Bekah!

We totally don't mind you joining, the more the merrier! 

I'm doing the same as you, Abtacha. I want to continue with the habits I've built but add some flexibility because yes... definitely needs working on.

I'm going to make a skype group for all of us, so if you want to just add me on skype, I'll invite you to that!

My username is Prinzessinstrudi

Hi!

This is going to be my first challenge as an Assassin, so excited with this group!

I use FB and Skype, Twitter... not really, my Google+ needs a full-life resurrection lol

Looking forward for all the fun with fellow Assassins XD

Welcome to our corner of the rebellion, Xerla, glad to have you here :)

Feel free to add me on skype, my username's up there! 

For those of us that have a skype account, we could always just put them here, see if someone wants to follow and if we remember to actually tweet things. If not, nobody's hurt!

Can I join even though I don't have a flexibility goal this challenge? I just joined the assassins and utter madness is something I can get behind. I'd love to follow you guys's progress and hopefully learn some stuff! I could totally add flexibility as a side goal too.

Thanks! Well I figured if you guys were doing lots of bendy things I would probably want to try some of it out! Daily stretching was one of my goals last challenge and it is definitely something I wanted to keep up as a habit, it just didn't make it into my official goals.

I'm nervous about trying an accountability group for the first time, but I'm definitely crazy, and who doesn't want to be inspired by mad bendiness.  I'm milythael on skype as well.

Oh don't worry, we don't bite. Much ;)

I'll PM you all my Skype name later!

hah speak for yourself ;)

I'm looking forward to being really bendy this time around. I managed to get my face to the ground in a wide angle seated bend last time....lets see what I can do next?

image_zpsf3ac60c3.jpg

I definitely need to focus on arm strength too....so arm strength + bendy = ???

I definitely need more work on my bridges.  Parallettes are a great way to build arm strength of many kinds, though it doesn't usually do that much for pull strength.  I'd never heard of forearm stands about a month ago, but I actually did a forearm scorpion pose (poorly) for an E in the assassin's alphabet.  I've also recently stepped up my game in the crow pose arena lately.

= contortion handstands, bridges, forearm stands... Loads of fun things :D

my first thought was "forearm stands....no way", but I said that about dancer pose too...so.....off to Google progressions for forearm stands :)

Inspired by all the general talk of bendiness, I finally did some rolling around on a lacrosse ball for my back.  Right at the moment, I'm not thanking anyone, though I expect tomorrow, I'll want to thank everyone.

Owie, owie, owie, ahhhhhhhh.

Parallettes are a great way to build arm strength of many kinds, though it doesn't usually do that much for pull strength.

I've been somewhat intrigued by Paralletetes lately. Read (okay, mostly skimmed through while watching TeenWolf) some sites and a book about gymnastics exercise and they got mentioned frequently. Pull strength is what my pull-up bar is there for, but for push related exercises they look very interesting.