• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ApfelStrudi

Assassins' Chamber of utter Madness!

Hello guys!
How's everyone doing so far?
Been busy with college so I can't chat on Skype and visit NF regularly...
I finally managed to finish the ad challenge!

njbj7lq.png

Obviously I'm not good at art hahaha...

you know..... this is terrible..... but I work with computers everyday and I haven't a clue what to do with Skype....  I keep seeing you guys talking about chatting on Skype, but.... I haven't seen or at least noticed details on when/where/who/.......

did I miss the boat?

you know..... this is terrible..... but I work with computers everyday and I haven't a clue what to do with Skype....  I keep seeing you guys talking about chatting on Skype, but.... I haven't seen or at least noticed details on when/where/who/.......

did I miss the boat?

We have a group chat on Skype.  Pass along your skype id and one of us will add you to it.  It was active a lot more at the beginning of the challenge than at the end, but it is still there.

Hello guys!

How's everyone doing so far?

Been busy with college so I can't chat on Skype and visit NF regularly...

I finally managed to finish the ad challenge!

njbj7lq.png

Obviously I'm not good at art hahaha...

Xerla! That is awesome :) :) :)

did I miss the boat?

Yay! Glad you popped in :)

We have a group chat on Skype.  Pass along your skype id and one of us will add you to it.  It was active a lot more at the beginning of the challenge than at the end, but it is still there.

Thanks.... I'll see how to set that up over the weekend and I'll message someone :)

I'm voting yes for everyone :P

We have a Skype chat group but it's sporadic bc we are all over the place locationwise. But new challenge time is usually much busier

However, having said that, I am technologically impaired and don't know how to add you (I think Abtacha posted a link for how to last time I asked though!) lol ;)

No idea if anyone's still checking this, but hi guys! I hit some pretty rough medical problems and had to drop out in week 4. I'm cheering everyone on for the new challenge, though, and hope to be well enough to jump back in next go around. Good luck to all my fellow assassins!

Hi there,

This is one of my first posts here, but after a whole evening of Rebellion Reading, I stumbled upon this post, and I love the idea! I'm trying to get more parkoury.

I hope you don't mind me joining this post!

Looking forward to future posts!

Greetz, Gio