AgentsSka :: The Quest for the Spartan Trifecta and Beyond

AgentsSka

Subbed & will be taking notes. There may be random squee-ing imvolved later

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Hello, hello, hello!

Exciting news.  3 days into this challenge and I finally have my first training update.  I had been planning for a light week, anyway.  But, it's been a weird couple of days, and it prevented me from getting even the light work in the last couple of days.

Training Update - 09.18

Stairs with November Project again.  It was a nice balmy 42Ëš this morning.  (That's Fahrenheit, people.)  Fall is definitely here.  Also, it is really freaking dark at 5:30 am now.  That sucks.

Anyway, workout was for as many sections as you could do in 35 mins.  And, although I was somewhat tempted to see what I could do in 35 mins, I went with the plan I showed up with and did 25 sections in 27 minutes.

I need to do some pushups/pull-ups later. 

But, the coolest thing about this morning's training was not the temperature or the workout.  It was that I finally lost my virginity.  No, not that virginity, perv!  That's been long gone for a long time.  (I'm old.)

Instead, I can no longer say that I have never met a NF Rebel.

That's right, I met my first rebel this morning as Tin Man made good on his threat to come on out and play.  And, from what I could gather without plying him with beer, the rumors are true.  He's actually a nice guy!  His sister may have something different to say about that.  But, she isn't here.  So - ha!

it sucks when i get up on tuesdays and it's dark at 5:20 when i wake up and have to walk to the box to coach.

i agree, tin_man is a nice guy :) 

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Stairs with November Project again.  It was a nice balmy 42Ëš this morning.  (That's Fahrenheit, people.)  Fall is definitely here.  Also, it is really freaking dark at 5:30 am now.  That sucks.

Just wait until January, you'll ecstatic for 42Ëš in the morning.

Running stadium sections in the dark? Make sure sure you don't trip on those bleachers. Concrete tends to be unforgiving. 

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

So far, there has been no need to worry about running the stairs in the dark.  I haven't hit the 5:30 group at the Stadium yet.  I did for the hills a few weeks ago.  But, there was still a bit of light then.  By 6:30 the light is out... for now.

And, 42Ëš doesn't really bother me.  It's just that I now have to put thought into what I am going to go outside in.  It's so much easier when I can be done just by grabbing shorts, shoes, and a shirt. (First world problems) But, yes.  In January, 42Ëš will truly feel balmy.

Current Challenge || Previous:: 2020 Reset

There are a ton of previous challenges that I'm not linking

"Freaking pansies. Go work out!" - The Art of Clineliness

Who wants to play "Where's Waldo Tin Man & AgentsSka?"

1268552_399783473477987_1491425948_o.jpg

Hints:

1.  We are next to each other.

2.  There's a bit of a familiar logo peaking out...

Prize for finding us:  A slow golf clap!  (you know you want it!!)

awwww I want to see pics of the hugs.....

meh I've already played this game.  Now can I play it like candy crush?

why you all wear neon in the daytime to run in a stadium where there are no cars?  or bikes?  or horses? or amish people in buggies?

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

A.  I don't currently own any neon.  (not really looking to change that... although for running on streets in winter - it might make sense)

B.  Many people bike to and from the workout.  Including the old dude in the front row that you thought was Tin Man.

C.  I actually saw a bike crash today when I was leaving.  But, it wasn't NP members.  It was dude riding by traffic in the bike lane.  Older dude crossing traffic and pulled out from in between cars without looking.  Dude in bike path crashed into older dude.  Both bikers went down.  Bike Lane dude's front tire was all sorts of mangled.  

D.  Play it like candy crush?  You mean for better speed/more points?  Sure!

E.  No pics of hugs.

F.  Apparently neon is in vogue again. It's like looking through Ski magazine in the late 80's/early 90's.  Thank dog for grunge.

Its a NF version of Where's Waldo? But, that kinda looks like you in the second row from the top on the right there. Man, that took entirely too long.

I guess Cline wins.

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

Also, since Cline didn't like how serious November Project was in a previous group picture.  I thought I'd share a very serious album that they posted today.  Enjoy!

NOOOOOoooooo! I had finally stopped staring at people's feet looking for duck feet. Now I'm gonna start doing it again.

LOL! Not the link to the facebook page, the link to your last challenge thread that also had the duck picture.

Also, since Cline didn't like how serious November Project was in a previous group picture.  I thought I'd share a very serious album that they posted today.  Enjoy!

SQUEEEE butt pics!  LOL.  I picked your butt.... wait a minute.... that doesn't sound right.....

NOOOOOoooooo! I had finally stopped staring at people's feet looking for duck feet. Now I'm gonna start doing it again.

DUCK FEET!  So many duck feet.  I saw the WORST duck footed walker today. 

Um... You are totally looking at the wrong parts.

duck feet.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

wtf happened to my quote bar??! whatever.  I'll quote old school:

"F.  Apparently neon is in vogue again. It's like looking through Ski magazine in the late 80's/early 90's.  Thank dog for grunge."

I AM going the distance

Didn't even follow his own T-shirt advice.

Fail.

I AM going the distance

No pushups/pullups last night.  I tweaked my shoulder last week doing front squats into OHP with a sandbag last week.  It was feeling all sorts of twingy yesterday, so I let it be.

Going for an easy run later today.

No pushups/pullups last night.  I tweaked my shoulder last week doing front squats into OHP with a sandbag last week.  It was feeling all sorts of twingy yesterday, so I let it be.

Going for an easy run later today.

U okay now?  how's the shoulder?

I AM going the distance

Shoulder is ok.  It's just weird.  For example, if I rotate my arms forward - no issue.  If I rotate them backwards, it feels like a tendon or something is snapping back into place.  It's not too painful, but doesn't feel quite right either.

Training Update - 09.19

Easy 4 mile run.

Then a few pushups and pull-ups just to do them.  GTG time.

Shoulder is ok.  It's just weird.  For example, if I rotate my arms forward - no issue.  If I rotate them backwards, it feels like a tendon or something is snapping back into place.  It's not too painful, but doesn't feel quite right either.

Training Update - 09.19

Easy 4 mile run.

Then a few pushups and pull-ups just to do them.  GTG time.

a 4 mi run for me is never easy (I need this hashtag:  #mouthbreater). 

But I'll bet this glorious weather made it AWESOME!

How did the shoulder feel?

I AM going the distance

It doesn't hurt while running.  It's weird.  Hoping it just goes away.  I've essentially rested the shoulder since I did it last Thursday.  It shouldn't bother me this weekend.  Hopefully.

Oddly - my calves are tight right now.  Freaking calves.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines