"I want to look good naked!"

I'm new to the rebellion. This is my very first challenge! 

I have never been very motivated to exercise. I'm one of those "it's hard to get myself to actually go do it, but I feel good about it afterwards" people. So, part of my main quest is to try a variety of different exercises/fitness classes/etc. 4 times a week. I want to find something that I don't hate. 

I'm also trying to clean up my diet by cutting out fatty, sugary, and processed foods. 

I'm excited to start! :) 

May the force be with us all!

(also, for those who were wondering, the title to this post is a quote from American Beauty.)

Quote or not, looking good naked is always a good thing. Remember how your parents told you to always wear clean undies in case you get in an accident? Well, in a modern trauma scenario, we lovely FFs and EMTs now cut off those undies, and pretty much everything else. Ergo, "looking good naked" is your new "clean undies".

Welcome, and enjoy your time here.

Insert witty & pithy saying here.

Welcome and good luck. Just a suggestion, it might be easier to cut one thing from your diet at a time, rather than trying to go all the way at once. Baby steps are much easier to stick with. Also, it is much easier to exercise when you are doing something fun, because then it hardly feels like exercise.

It is like Abraham Lincoln said in the past and on Mars 'You just have to believe in yourself. Adventure time.