Dirty tries to pull herself together

DirtyLittleSecrets

and... 100 push-ups!! Whaaaat? Amazing! Your arms must have felt like jelly.. and in less than 7 minutes!!!? I did 40 the other day and felt like I was going to pass out from excitement.

SIT UPS, SIT UPS. Oh gawd, I would be dead if it was 100 push ups lol.  I'm only doing 46 push ups right now, it takes much longer than that and it's a lot more challenging for me. But someday <3.

I can't imagine (oh, wait, yes I can, and it sucks) juggling work AND school AND working out AND other stuff. Sounds like you're doing your best to build your routine; good for you!!!!!

It's horrible. I spent 12 hours at the school yesterday trying to catch up on all my assignments and study for my test Thursday. Thank god it was rest day lol.

Awesome on the sit-ups! And we should compare notes on the inverse rows, I feel like I'm stalling on improving with them and am curious to see how you go about them. 

Right now I'm only doing 3 sets of 6 (for the most part). I'm at like a 70 degree angle when I'm doing them in the power rack. I'm pretty much starting them like a push up and when I start to feel my form slipping I take a water break for a couple seconds and get back to it.

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Keep up the good work.  I am glad to see you hitting some strong benchmarks.  I had to call it quits on the situps and switch to planks to get in a good ab workout.  Good job at hitting 100.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

Hey Dirty!

Hope you get through this week and that you can find some time to rest as well (stress is evil...)

I am just happy that this week is reading week and I can catch up on my assignments. I am working 3-4 hours 6 days a week. That, plus university stuff plus losing weight plus, as you said, social life is really really tough. As you know, I ended up skipping one of my goals, that was the best solution for me because my energy is rare (need so much rest illness wise). I think I can do it this way!

So fingers crossed, that you find a way to keep your energy level and that you won't burn out!

*hugs*

- A smooth sea never made a skillfull sailor - 

My Battle Log|1st|2nd challenge!

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

Str: 2 | Dex: 1 | Sta: 1 | Con: 1 | Wis: 5 | Cha : 3

From 121 cm waist to 90 cm

29%
29%

Ha!! Sorry about the push-up - sit - up thing. I'm still super proud of you!!!

I hope you are still at it! I'd love to see an update!

Level 2 Ranger

STR 5.5/DEX 0/STA 1/CON 6/WIS 7/CHA 6

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everybody would do it.

In order to get something you never had, you have to do something you've never done.

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!

Current Challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37240-the-turbo-tortoise-project-continues/

Oh shoot!

I've seemed to miss the end of this challenge lol. Well one week I didn't do ANY workouts and the know my body parts was a flop except for me doing a few of the colouring sheets.

Now I know I was waaaay too ambitious for being in school. Overall though I'm happy.

Tomorrow I'm going to do an evaluation workout to see where my progress in my challenge is. I've been doing a lot of different workouts, joined OnRamp at our local Crossfit gym and have had some good progress in my pull ups (almost doing them without the band now!).

Run time is still terrible, I think it's a business thing but I'm enjoying myself either way.

Will post more tomorrow!

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Diet and Fitness Goals:

1. Consistently complete workouts: STA: 4 STR:1

Did not track progress in battle log, did not workout out consistently, and managed to get in 12 workouts overall. Will edit tomorrow with my progress on my goals but I'm not a happy camper.

At the end of this challenge I want to at least double that

• 100 body weight squats

• 35 modified push ups

• 60 sit ups

• Get my pace down to 5’20

1. Be flexible DEX: 1 CON: 1

Did 6 videos, stretched in class and when I worked out I completed my stretching. I'm saying this was a solid B pass since I did my flexibility training and I did it after every workout.

1. Diet/Fitness Sidequest- Know your body. WIS: 1

Big fat fail. Basically didn't touch this challenge.

1. Life Sidequest – Practice driving. WIS: 3

Did drivers ed, drove a few times, pretty much kicked ass all over the place.

Today's total

Modified push ups: 17

*note: I'm still really beat up from doing sledge hockey the other day. I didn't expect anything great and my form started to slip so I wasn't going to count anymore rep*

Bodyweight squats: 40

*not even close to my goal but doubled from my start point. A win in my books.

Crunches: 65

*Goal met. 35 more to go then working my time down to doing 100 crunches in 2 minutes *

I'm still really happy with my efforts, this isn't discouraging in the least. Thanks for checking on me Fluffy ^_^. Your next challenge should include Kegels, they're really important for baby delivering! (and other beneficial side effects lol)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines