• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

AshPS

THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!

Popped by to check out the new thread. Threw names up on the sign in doc as well. Links in the sig.

Cheers!

Whooo Hoooo! Elbow has done check in!!!!!! :triumphant:

Hello everyone again! I know I was a bit silent last time around (and I can't promise I'll be any better this time...) but I love the motivation of this group, so here I am again :)

I decided to be in the Adventurers this challenge (link's in the signature) since my main goals are a mix of fitness, diet, and life. Good luck everyone!  

Hello everyone again! I know I was a bit silent last time around (and I can't promise I'll be any better this time...) but I love the motivation of this group, so here I am again :)

I decided to be in the Adventurers this challenge (link's in the signature) since my main goals are a mix of fitness, diet, and life. Good luck everyone!  

So glad to have you back mango!! :triumphant:

Headed over!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! :o

I LOVE the new profile pic!! So pretty! Is your hair blonde or red? Mine is a combo of both, lol! :playful:

It got dyed that cherry red when I "lost" a bet with my students in order to get them to do well on their high school exit exam. That was last February. It is ALMOST back to normal, which is dirty blonde :). That pic is old, but I love it.

Monkey - this one threw me for a bit too. Hope this helps:

First, copy the link you want (your challenge?). Then, go to your profile, edit profile, edit signature. Add something to your sig like "challenge" or whatever. Once you typed it, highlight it with the mouse. THEN there is a link button in the toolbar, it looks like a chain I think with a green dot. Click that, and paste your URL in. Click OK, hope for the best.

If this was unintelligible let me know and I'll try again to Oreos. Or tomorrow, thanks autocorrect.

Monkey - this one threw me for a bit too. Hope this helps: First, copy the link you want (your challenge?). Then, go to your profile, edit profile, edit signature. Add something to your sig like "challenge" or whatever. Once you typed it, highlight it with the mouse. THEN there is a link button in the toolbar, it looks like a chain I think with a green dot. Click that, and paste your URL in. Click OK, hope for the best. If this was unintelligible let me know and I'll try again to Oreos. Or tomorrow, thanks autocorrect.

Yes.  This.  

Monks -- I think you should intentionally screw this up so ElbowRocker is forced to do the Oreo thing.  I'd love to see that.   :playful:  :playful:

Yes.  This.  

Monks -- I think you should intentionally screw this up so ElbowRocker is forced to do the Oreo thing.  I'd love to see that.   :playful:  :playful:

Lol, wow, I can feel the awesomeness in this thread already!!!

Better look out Elbow, lol, seems like I'm not the only one going to enjoy teasing you! :playful:

<snip>

I'll try again to Oreos.

</snip>

"To Oreos - and beyond!" Now THAT's a battle cry I can relate to!

I'm in (have sub'ed) but still need to sign in on the official sheet thingy.

Proud to be joining the ranks for this challenge!

HE TAKES THE BLAZING SUN IN HIS BARE HANDS AND ENDURES THE SEARING HEAT! A MAN SUSTAINED BY STRENGTH OF WILL! WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GREAT HERO! THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME!

Bahahahaha! I can't help but use Kamina quotes for introductions! Yo newbies and veterans! Glad to see you had the guts to join and stick around! Sorry about the late entrance but I'm here now and that's what counts! Just in case you missed Ash's bit about me I'm Hero! I started this group last challenge but I kinda fell on my face despite all my big talk haha. So Ash is helping me out by being the leader this time around while I get back up and tackle my own demons! 

Those demons (goals) for this time around are running, cooking, cleaning (my chompers that is), and learning (Japanese)! I look forward to the support I got in the past and I'll return it double just like I always have! So let's fucking kill this challenge!!

Ash seems to have already made it clear what our battle cry here in the Brigade is but just to re-iterate (and because I love shouting it!)...

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?!!!

You can find my challenge in my current signature! Also regarding the spaces in the excel spreadsheet, I'll go in and tidy it like I did last time. I reformatted almost the entire thing last time because I'm anal retentive like that haha. We can add as many spaces as we need so don't worry!

P.S. Sorry for any cursing, swearing, and the like, I'm a sailor so it's a bit in my nature. If anyone finds it offensive or would prefer I don't just let me know on here or via PM and I'll curb the bad habit post-haste! Haha!

But we'll need a bigger boat, I think - our 14 spaces in the signup sheet are almost full... :D

Might have to take over the rest of the sheet as well...?

I know how to use a delete button, lol! We can free as many spaces as we need...... -_-

P.S. Sorry for any cursing, swearing, and the like, I'm a sailor so it's a bit in my nature. If anyone finds it offensive or would prefer I don't just let me know on here or via PM and I'll curb the bad habit post-haste! Haha!

And there is my fearless leader folks!! LOL :D 

Awesome entrance Hero! And, as far as the above- I'm good. lol

I'm signed up and ready to go.  Now off to bed to be ready to kill it tomorrow.

Wow this thread has been up for only a few hours and already 2 pages!   Amazing.  I am ready to get started and about to post my goals.  How did you guys get your post put in your signature?

Awesome guys for checking in!! I am soooo pleased you are here and accounted for!!! :triumphant: :triumphant:

Ah! I walk away for five sconds and I'm late to the party. Well, I'm here now. It's early, I'm hungover, and I have to do some homework before I get off to class, so I'll have to post my challenge thread later today. Go forth and destroy things today, everyone!

Three pages already?!!! Looks like we are raring to go! My Challenge thread is in my sig. I'm going to stop by and visit all ya'll today but first I must complete my challenge goals for the day!

Welcome wideeyed, I'm so glad you joined! I think you will find the motivation and energy of this group to be infectious. 

I am the last one to be offended.  I loves me some swearin'. ;)  I am frequently told to rein it in too, so let me know if my approach bothers anybody.

It's Monday folks, time to get after it!

Three pages already?!!! Looks like we are raring to go! My Challenge thread is in my sig. I'm going to stop by and visit all ya'll today but first I must complete my challenge goals for the day!

Welcome wideeyed, I'm so glad you joined! I think you will find the motivation and energy of this group to be infectious.

It was last time and I wasn't even official ;)