• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

AshPS

THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!

My new challenge log is up and ready to go with the Assassins Guild.  Looking forward to regrouping and attacking another challenge.  No more goals for tracking calories.  I am not at my goal weight, but I am close.  I will loosely track until I reach that goal weight and when my weight gets more than about 5 lbs over my goal, but I'm sick of detailed tracking so it is gone.

Agreed, however one of our fearless leaders is having some health issues.  AshPS's daughter Jess posted on her battlelog that Ash is in the hospital.  Maybe Hero you can step up and assist?  

So the November 11th challenge forums are up, including the accountability groups forum. Shouldn't we all be moving over there now?

Agreed, however one of our fearless leaders is having some health issues.  AshPS's daughter Jess posted on her battlelog that Ash is in the hospital.  Maybe Hero you can step up and assist?  

Hey Brigade,

In Ash and Hero's absence i have set up a new thread for us over in the new challenge forums - The Dai-Gurren Brigade. Hopefully they come back to claim it soon!!! So head over there and start the introductions for the new challenge, and make sure to sign up on the accountabilibuddies spreadsheet under the Cross Guild Tab :)

Thoughts are with Ash and hope she gets better soon.