fearless creek: "energy, motherf%&$r, do you have it?"

fearlesscreek

"I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If (ENERGY) goes to Indochina, I want a n*#$$# waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in (her) ass!"

last challenge was nothing to write home about. life happend an i was mostly overwhelmed. i want to find a way to keep building my own business as a social worker, studying psychology,  moving, reducing cigarettes and losing weight without it being too much to handle.

post-14767-0-58609600-1379279440_thumb.j

so im back with a new set of mini - goals intended to maximize my physical and mental energy.

GOAL I

"You remember Antoine Roccamora, half black, half Samoan, used to call him Tony Rocky Horror? "Yeah, maybe. Fat, right?"

" I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat, I mean he got a weight problem. What's the n*#$$# gonna do? He's Samoan."

• week 1: prepare 3 healthy dinners for the week. start each day with a bowl of quinoa, fruit, eggs, selfmade muffins or oats.
  • week 2: prepare 5 healthy dinners for the week. start each day with healthy food like described above.
  • week 3: prepare 5 healthy dinners for the week. also prep 3 meals to take to work. selfmade breakfast.
  • week 4-6: prepare 5 healthy dinners for the week. healthy breakfast. take food if you are away from home at lunchtime. no fastfood until end of challenge.
  • count calories at myfitnesspal daily.
  • lose 3 kg this challenge to finally get into the double digits ( 99 kg/ 218 lbs) dont gain because of quitting smoking.

GOAL II

So,tell me again about the hashbars?

Okay, what you wanna know?

Hash is legal there in Amsterdam, right?

Yeah, it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean, you can't just walk into a restaurant, roll a joint and start puffing away. You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

And those are hashbars?

Yeah. It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's still illegal to carry it around, but that doesn't really matter 'cause... get a load of this: if you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right the cops in Amsterdam don't have.

[laughing] I'm going, that's all there is to it, I'm fuckin' going.

Yeah baby, you'd dig it the most.

• i dont smoke weed. still the cigarettes need to go. ive tried to quit several times during last challenge and went literally insane. now i have ben reducing them which is usually not recommened but works well for me. during last challenge i reduced to 23. this challenge i want to get down to 20/ a day.
  • week 1 reduce to 22
  • week 3 reduce to 21
  • week 5 reduce to 20

changed goal: stop smoking completely on monday 09.23th. battle plan.... nicotine patch.

GOAL III

• i want to get more physical energy and improve my mood. i have almost recovered from my inflamed archilles-tendons. a trial run showed that i can run a mile almost without pain. still i need to be careful.
  • i get back to my playout concept of giving myself the option to move in whatever way i want. there is 3 rules though:
  • 1) move at least 2 hours for week 1 - 3 of the challenge. week 4 - 6: make that 3 hours
  • new goal: move at least 1 hour a day, get sweaty at least once a day.
  • 2) go move in nature at least once a week and stay outside for an hour
  • 3) this challenge its about getting back into it with playfulness. no improvement necessary!

GOAL IV

• during  last challenge i had to fight insomnia. goal for this one is to get back to good sleeping habits and using plant based pills ( non of the adictive, bad stuff!)
  • sleep 8 - 9 hours every night.( weird, but i need that much to function..) not more, not less.
  • prepare going to bed by calming down ( read, listen to soft music, dim the light, get the right temperature and fresh air into bedroom....)

*Chuckle*

This reminds me of my challenges - lots of very elaborate movie references, tenuously linked to some goals. At least you have the good sense to colour code them so the goals don't get lost! Glad none of them involved hiding a wristwatch up your back passage.

Anyway, the goals seem sound. I hope things are calm in the Fearless household and the craziness related to your ex has subsided. Sorry if I have missed lots - I sort of dropped off the grid for a while in the last challenge...

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Smash the fucking goals.

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Smash the fucking goals.

:) mr wolf sure knows how to solve problems....

day 1

• breakfast and lunch: oats and quinoa cooked with water and sprinkled with a little applesauce and cinnamon.

• prepped 3 healthy paleo dinners and had one portion tonight. ( a chili dish with extra veggies )

• took half an hour to walk in a nearby park ( 2.5 km) a little pain in my tendons but ok.

• studied for an hour and understood what i read. :)

• am going to bed soon because i smoke my 22.th cigarette just now. ....not easy, this....

• sleeping goal: fail... had a nap at noon just because i could.....

am happy about today. my mood has improved a bit..

*off to see what youre up to and to track my food and movement.*

day 2

gosh, my mood is daaaaaark. is it the change of seasons? am i vit d deficient? does not running make me feel like this? am alrady taking a vit b complex and still consuming energydrinks, they make me feel slightly less dark.....

i spent a lot of time in bed feeling exhausted and miserable. around noon i took a 4 km walk in a park.. how i miss running! still, all in all ive walked 5k today and climbed the 5 floors into my roof apartement 3 times.

no fastfood, but way over calories. had quinoa for breakfast, oats for lunch ( both with some fruit). dinner was the chili dish i had prepared. didnt limit my smoking today either.

but i am really happy that i got some important calls done for work and studied for 1,5 hours taking notes while reading. started statistic today and actually enjoyed it. (????wtf???) :)

am really glad that i didnt take up big goals during this phase. just being outside, getting some fresh air and moving is making me feel like i accomplished something.

the quest for ultimate energy goes on!

had a great day at work... the dark clouds in my brain are slowly lifting. managed to walk part of my commute (2 km) and thankfully got a ride back when it was raining.

much better day with food as well. banana and hardboiled egg for breakfast, selfmade peasoup and turkey-wiener for a late lunch. later i am baking wholewheat muffins for breakfast tomorrow. will steal one for dinner.... :)

still in my limits for cigarettes. thats a hard one right now!  *lights up nervously*

falling asleep at night takes a while, but i created a cool scenario in my bedroom with soft light, soft music and fresh air. this and my cat lying at my feet snoring quietly makes relaxing into sleep easier..:)

to do tonight: tracking at myfitnesspal and not going over my smokinglimit.

off to do a bit of studying. want to get the reading done according to my plan.

:)

Love the theme!!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Great Challenge fearless! best of luck with your goals, specially the smoke one, I'm over a year since I stopped (I cannot control myself, it's all or nothing), and never felt better.

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

day 4

worries about financial matters.. most solved for now. my energy is good today. no napping and feeling tired. good!:)

problem is, when im worried, i eat/smoke. had 25 cigarettes instead of 22 which sucks. as for food i ate only good stuff. even my breakfast muffins were baked with chickpea-flour.... almost no carbs, no sugar.. but portions were too big.

got in 3 little walks. check.:)

it doesnt feel like im getting anywhere, but in fact im doing ok with goal 1, 3 and 4.

cant wait until my payment arrives to invest into some running shoes and winter gear. when checking my running app i saw that i ran 70 km in june before i got injured. no wonder i felt awsome. i might just start doing very short (2km) runs again although my tendons are still not 100% ok.

:)

Great Challenge fearless! best of luck with your goals, specially the smoke one, I'm over a year since I stopped (I cannot control myself, it's all or nothing), and never felt better.

how awesome! congrats german!!!  ck18 also doubts i can get rid of the cigarettes by reducing. maybe youre right. i will see how these 6 weeks go once my life goes back to less insane. right now im a bit depressed and very stressed. i will give myself credit for not jumping down from buildings and just take it step by step. :)

Mm, it's not so much doubting you can (we're all different after all), more that, even if you succeed, at the rate of progress you are planning, you're still committing to a year or so of smoking. I think you're stronger than you give yourself credit for, and based on the days of smokefreefearless we saw a couple of challenges ago, I think you could challenge yourself more.

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Mm, it's not so much doubting you can (we're all different after all), more that, even if you succeed, at the rate of progress you are planning, you're still committing to a year or so of smoking. I think you're stronger than you give yourself credit for, and based on the days of smokefreefearless we saw a couple of challenges ago, I think you could challenge yourself more.

+1, Absolutely, what he said.

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

Ah, Pulp Fiction.. I saw that movie 5 times in the theatre :)

Really sensible goals there - I have a sleep goal as well, and I'm three days straight going to bed on time. Shutting down electronics for an hour before hitting the hay really helps me wind down and not be tossing and turning once I'm in my bed. I also use ear plugs to cut out ambient noise.

Gyro, level 2 Hill Dwarf scoutSTR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Accountibilibuddy Group: Consulting Knights in the TARDIS

Previous Challenge

"Ad Astra Per Aspera!"

hi!

ck18 and german: thank you for being straight with me. after catching a throat infection ive come to the decision to change goal 2 into a complete stop. my battle plan: go to the drugstore tomorrow and get some nicotin patches or gums. then reduce those. i had been thinking about what you said for some days when the infection hit. smoking started to hurt. that kinda was a sign to me to do it right away.

this first week i aced my sleep goal ( 4) and was able to fall asleep easily although i had started off taking (forbidden) naps when i could. i will reduce the plant based sleeping pill now and get back to normal during this challenge.

my food goal ( 1) was nothing to write home about. i ate good food always. but to much to lose weight. curently im at 103,9 kg ( goal for this challenge: 99kg). i am happy though i didnt do any junk food and went back to cooking for myself. am very pleased with my breakfasts. quinoa and the muffins with chickpeaflour and berries are a good way to start the day. maybe this is the reason i felt my energy returning during this week! :)

movement went well. i havent counted my hours together yet but am far above the minimum i set. basically i walked everywhere and instead of one time in nature i went to the park 3 times. my injury is not healed yet and my archilles tendons hurt a bit still. but i think moving again has mae me less depressed and more energetic than i was last week. right now although im pretty sick, my mood is good and i feel happy to start week 2 of the challenge.

please stay so honest with me. i apreciate it! an bear with my ramblings once im in detox again.... :)

Ah, Pulp Fiction.. I saw that movie 5 times in the theatre :)

Really sensible goals there - I have a sleep goal as well, and I'm three days straight going to bed on time. Shutting down electronics for an hour before hitting the hay really helps me wind down and not be tossing and turning once I'm in my bed. I also use ear plugs to cut out ambient noise.

thanks gyro! :)

shutting down an hour before bed sounds great. must try!

W00t!!!

(wishes tapatalk allowed larger fonts)

Ok, I'm feeling a lot of responsibility now that I have encouraged you to take that option against what the doctor said(!) so whatever support you need to make it work, up to and including flying over there and standing outside your local shop with a tennis racquet to stop you going in and buying more... Well, just say the word!

*giggles at the thought of a strange fella outside my kiosk with angry face and lifteted racket*

8 hours 30 minutes smokefree. i catch myself caressing my patch just being glad its there keeping me from doing silly things..:)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines