ShotgunSally's attempt to kick her own butt!

ShotgunSally

Looks like vacation demotivates me for keeping up on here! I guess that's because I usually fill stuff in here while I'm taking a break at work or waiting for my computer to process! I also bought Halloween candies for the children which my boyfriend and I have decimated.... they're just so yummy! 

So here's the past weeks achievements and failures:

12 - ate a family dinner that was mostly OK except there was lots of cheese on the broccoli and the main part of the meal was fish dish (cheese, potatoes, fish, cream, spices, various not healthy things topped with bread crumbs) then desserts of pie and ice cream :o

13 - Very large portuguese family thanksgiving dinner in which the food came in waves and I rode every wave so much that lunch kept me filled up till Monday morning!

14 - hosted my families thanksgiving dinner which was ok except for the pie and mashed potatoes >< 

15 - had cramps so I watched tv while loading and unloading the dishwasher but little else

16 - drove to and from Toronto which worked out to 7 hours driving (I love rush hour traffic) and I ate a lot of Tim Hortons coffee and some macaroons and pizza and sandwiches and all kinds of bad stuff ><

17 - Spent the afternoon running the orbital sander, arms day? 

18 - Cutting and installing concave quarter round trim onto the lovely stairs :) I learned coping, another arms day? Ate pizza for dinner on the way to the comedy show, for shame...

19 - DUMP DAY! We loaded up the truck and took it to the dump and I finished the trim/cut the trim for moms bathroom (she gets to hang it now!) but generally ate paleo excluding snacks

20 - Slept in then built an enclosure for the dog, used the mini sledge to pound in the posts, arms day? Boy I'm glad I have arms, I seem to use them a lot! Meals were paleo, snacks were not! I can't resist the halloween candies....

21 - That's today! I already ate a few whoppers... :(

Busy girl! Sounds like you worked your ass off all week! Well done! And your post just made me hungry!

Level 2 || Bespectacled Viking

STR 4.5 | DEX 2 | STA 3 CON 2 WIS 2.5 CHA 2 

Blawwwg

Challenge 2 - Dr. Who's Sidekicks

Challenge 1 - Dr. Who's Sidekicks

Busy girl! Sounds like you worked your ass off all week! Well done! And your post just made me hungry!

I wish I'd eaten better though, I'm not feeling good about my week, I want to do better this week! 

Adventurer || Wood Elf

"omg I've got nerditis! Get it off, get it off!! Wait.... I think... I like it, I'll keep it :)"

Challenge: current

Blog about fitness and randomness but mostly food...

I need to make a commitment to find the time to start working out again, I think tonight I'll try Steves suggestion of putting my alarm on the other side of the room and wearing my workout gear to bed :) 

Adventurer || Wood Elf

"omg I've got nerditis! Get it off, get it off!! Wait.... I think... I like it, I'll keep it :)"

Saw a picture on Saturday of myself in July and holy sheize I'm shocked to actually see a difference! The little folds of fat at my arm pit are gone and relative to that picture when I look in the mirror I think I just look a whole lot less squishy! I'm so happy happy happy! 

I'm taking this next challenge off to focus on home development and finishing off the many many projects we have going on right now! This will also give me some time to think about some tangible goals I can work towards. I feel like I need something more tactile like "deadlift 100 lbs" or "do five chinups" so it's more measurable than just working out three days a week or at least motivates me to keep up the workouts so I can reach those goals! 

Adventurer || Wood Elf

Saw a picture on Saturday of myself in July and holy sheize I'm shocked to actually see a difference! The little folds of fat at my arm pit are gone and relative to that picture when I look in the mirror I think I just look a whole lot less squishy! I'm so happy happy happy! 

I'm taking this next challenge off to focus on home development and finishing off the many many projects we have going on right now! This will also give me some time to think about some tangible goals I can work towards. I feel like I need something more tactile like "deadlift 100 lbs" or "do five chinups" so it's more measurable than just working out three days a week or at least motivates me to keep up the workouts so I can reach those goals! 

Fantastic job, you!

Level 2 || Bespectacled Viking

STR 4.5 | DEX 2 | STA 3 CON 2 WIS 2.5 CHA 2 

Blawwwg

Challenge 2 - Dr. Who's Sidekicks

Challenge 1 - Dr. Who's Sidekicks

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines