Archbishop's Journal

In addition to my challenge threads, I want to keep a running log for myself just to track my overall progression, so voila.

Archbishop Turpin, above the rest, Spurred his steed to a jutting crest. His sermon thus to the Franks he spake: "Lords, we are here for our monarch's sake; Hold we for him, though our death should come; Fight for the succor of Christendom. The battle approaches - ye know it well, For ye see the ranks of the infidel. Cry mea culpa, and lowly kneel; I will assoil you, your souls to heal. In death ye are holy martyrs crowned." The Franks alighted, and knelt on ground; In God's high name the host he blessed, And for penance gave them - to smite their best.

There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.

http://notebookscrawl.blogspot.com/

Journal

Current Challenge

Workout tonight consisted of a bit over a dozen pullups, 2-ish hanging rows, and a few other assorted upper-body bodyweight exercises that I contrived to do.

The lack of particular accuracy in reporting these is unfortunate, but my workout was at a playground with a friend, and it's difficult to keep too set of a workout routine doing that. (especially since we change playgrounds frequently enough to make it unclear exactly what exercises I may be able to do on a given night)

Monday and Friday nights we get together with him to help him keep working out, so I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of precision on it.

Archbishop Turpin, above the rest, Spurred his steed to a jutting crest. His sermon thus to the Franks he spake: "Lords, we are here for our monarch's sake; Hold we for him, though our death should come; Fight for the succor of Christendom. The battle approaches - ye know it well, For ye see the ranks of the infidel. Cry mea culpa, and lowly kneel; I will assoil you, your souls to heal. In death ye are holy martyrs crowned." The Franks alighted, and knelt on ground; In God's high name the host he blessed, And for penance gave them - to smite their best.

There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.

http://notebookscrawl.blogspot.com/

Journal

Current Challenge