Vilkacis hunts for his inner beast...Part 2

Vilkacis

Time to kick this up a notch!

I've decided this time I'm going to kick it up, and push hard to hit the assassins next challenge. Or by the next one, anyways. Haha

I'm going to do the TapoutXT. For those that haven't heard of it, it's a DVD workout with bodyweight and bands. I did it some during last week, but missed a couple days..

GOAL 1: From this point forth, I shall not miss a day. It's 6 days a week with Sunday being a rest day. That's gonna be hard, but it's something I need to push for. Edit: Changing this up a tad. Between the workouts so late and working outside, I felt burnt out today (09-18). So I'm going to put it as doing the 6 workouts in the week, not necessarily 6 days in a row. What that means is I might end up doing two in a day, (though not consecutive).

A: Full completion

B: Missed 2

C: Missed 4

F: Missed > 4

Goal 2: I WILL lose 10lbs this round. I don't actually have my starting weight as I don't have a scale, but I will get it in the next couple days and update my post with it.

Goal 3: I'm going to track my food intake. I don't know if I'll post it yet, but I'm going to track it to see how I'm doing with a healthy diet.

Life Goal: This last week I was absent a lot from the boards, and I hated it, so I think I'm going to make my life goal to be to post on the boards at LEAST once a day, but aiming for a lot more as I have a lot of buddies to keep up with.

ESPECIALLY my personal Accountibilibuddy, AshPS! :D Her damn posts always end up flying WAY too fast, but if SHE can keep up with it with her busy schedule, I sure as hell should be able to! :)

So that's about it..I'm hoping I can think of more deets to add, and will definitely update with all of my grading, but I think that about sums up the direction I'm gonna go! :)

Let's Do This!!

Level 2 Lycan 

"A wetboy has a deader, an assassin has a target, because assassins sometimes miss." -Durzo Blint

Work in progress: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/87730

And.......

BAM!!!!! Challenge Can Now Begin!!!

Whooo Hooooo!!!!! My buddy is here!! LOL

I haven't begun my program yet so I am allowed to Happy Dance...........to hell with the program I would happy Dance anyway!!

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

So proud of you, those are some freaking awesome goals buddy!!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Ok buddy!!

First workout of the New Challenge is in!!

Now you're up Mister!!!

Ash is awaitin that report, lol!!

Hope your day is awesome!

*HUGS*

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

And done! Woohoo! It took me till after the miniatures went to bed, but I got it done, and now its time to unwind before bed. :) And as for the eating, I ate fairly healthy, and included vegetables (broccoli and water chestnuts). And a chicken product. So I probably shot up my sodium, but at least I threw in some protein! :)

Will nail tomorrow and share with the group when done! :)

Level 2 Lycan 

"A wetboy has a deader, an assassin has a target, because assassins sometimes miss." -Durzo Blint

Way to go all awesome Buddy!!!!

Proud of you!

Lol, that is why I get up BEFORE the miniatures! :playful:

Will be super excited to see that post tomorrow!!

Have an awesome day!! ^_^

*HUGS*

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Sounds like some great goals.  I plan to join with the Assassins when I'm able to.  I still haven't completed a full challenge though.  FWIW, I'm no where near an assassin at this point, but it is the direction I want to go so that is where I need to be.  They seem very welcoming of everyone no matter where you are starting from.  If your heading in the same direction then you belong there.  I'm looking forward to following you this challenge and joining up with you and the Assassins for the next challenge.

Level 2 Hawk Assassin

Str: 2, Dex: 1, Sta: 2, Con: 2, Wis: 4, Cha: 1

Challenges: Getting Going, 1, 2(Failed), 2.1(failed), 2.2(current)

Accountability:  The Dai-Gurren Brigade

Current Challenge Goal Progress:  Food Log(7/36), Exercise(5/24), Sleep Log(6/36), Meal Plan(1/21)

Battle Log

Fitocracy  MyFitnessPal  RunKeeper

“Believe the incredible and you can do the impossible†- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own; you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." - 1 Cor 6:19-20

Sounds like some great goals.  I plan to join with the Assassins when I'm able to.  I still haven't completed a full challenge though.  FWIW, I'm no where near an assassin at this point, but it is the direction I want to go so that is where I need to be.  They seem very welcoming of everyone no matter where you are starting from.  If your heading in the same direction then you belong there.  I'm looking forward to following you this challenge and joining up with you and the Assassins for the next challenge.

Solid advice - and there's something to be said about pretending to be something until it's true, my favorite fantasy character tool. =D You'll get more focused support and advice too - a lot of us tend to tunnel vision our guilds or just visit specific threads, because it gets hard just keeping up with just our friends' threads. (I started following you because I like the Night Angel trilogy. I'm pretty sure I didn't even post most of the time I followed. I meant to, but it kept getting away from me.)

And done! Woohoo! It took me till after the miniatures went to bed, but I got it done, and now its time to unwind before bed. :) And as for the eating, I ate fairly healthy, and included vegetables (broccoli and water chestnuts). And a chicken product. So I probably shot up my sodium, but at least I threw in some protein! :)

Will nail tomorrow and share with the group when done! :)

How old are your minis?  I did P90X when mine was tiny, but now she insists on being on top of me anytime I'm on the floor doing anything resembling a push up. She loves when I try to do yoga.

Absidey

LEVEL12

STR11 DEX13 STA20

CON29 WIS17 CHA11

Fear is the mind-killer.

Main Goal: Lose 20 Hip/Waist inches

95%
95%

Current Challenge

Just stopping in to wish you much awesomeness on that workout!

I know you will blow it outta the water! :triumphant: :triumphant:

Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

*HUGS*

(shhh....I'm still going to wild dance for your amusement, lol)

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

All done! :D

Workout in, finished up at 2230. Did well on my food, but I felt slightly famished after coffee this afternoon (1500) so might need to eat a bit more.

Also, I got up at 230 last night, and had SEVER cold sweats, nausea, and just overall gross feeling. So I drank water, took deep breaths, and it eventually passed. I figured it was due to no food for recovery after my workout, so I decided to try a peanut butter sandwich tonight for recovery. Had it at 2230, so past my 8pm deadline from last challenge, but it's not technically a snack and I've still stuck to my goals, so, I'm happy.

Ash, if I did my workout in the AM, it'd have to be at 5AM, and I'm not really down with that... hahahaha But I do agree, time wise that would make it so much better!

Thanks, brader! I'll try and stalk your post and offer encouragement as I can, too, though as kiwi can attest, I kinda suck at getting to everyone I need to! Hahaha Sorry Kiwi!

Solid advice - and there's something to be said about pretending to be something until it's true, my favorite fantasy character tool. =D You'll get more focused support and advice too - a lot of us tend to tunnel vision our guilds or just visit specific threads, because it gets hard just keeping up with just our friends' threads. (I started following you because I like the Night Angel trilogy. I'm pretty sure I didn't even post most of the time I followed. I meant to, but it kept getting away from me.)

How old are your minis?  I did P90X when mine was tiny, but now she insists on being on top of me anytime I'm on the floor doing anything resembling a push up. She loves when I try to do yoga.

I love the Night Angel trilogy, such a great set. :) my minis are 7 and 16mos, but I do my workout in the basement to avoid "distractions," like making daddy a jungle gym... hahaha I can just imagine kids swinging around during yoga.. at least it's always...challenging? :P

Just stopping in to wish you much awesomeness on that workout!

I know you will blow it outta the water! :triumphant: :triumphant:

Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

*HUGS*

(shhh....I'm still going to wild dance for your amusement, lol)

Thanks for the happy dance, Ash! :D I'm glad to see I still get some!! :D Hope your workout tomorrow is amazing!!

Level 2 Lycan 

Also, I got up at 230 last night, and had SEVER cold sweats, nausea, and just overall gross feeling. So I drank water, took deep breaths, and it eventually passed. I figured it was due to no food for recovery after my workout, so I decided to try a peanut butter sandwich tonight for recovery. Had it at 2230, so past my 8pm deadline from last challenge, but it's not technically a snack and I've still stuck to my goals, so, I'm happy.

Ash, if I did my workout in the AM, it'd have to be at 5AM, and I'm not really down with that... hahahaha But I do agree, time wise that would make it so much better!

Thanks for the happy dance, Ash! :D I'm glad to see I still get some!! :D Hope your workout tomorrow is amazing!!

Don't like the sound of that (not feeling well). Hope it doesn't happen again. :(

And, Donar was telling me that the whole not eating before bed is a myth. My plan is set up with a bedtime snack (apple,2T peanut butter), so maybe you should do that too.

It's not snacking per se if it is planned as part of your nutrition. And I will point out that your goals do not include no eating after 8 pm this time! ;)

Now Vilkacis (sigh :rolleyes: ) I was NOT talking about YOU getting up in the morning! I know what time you work- that would be insane!

No, like you have to do yours after kiddos go to bed, I HAVE to do mine before they get up.

LOL, if you did yours in the morning, and I did mine at night we would BOTH be doing them at 5AM!!!!! :lol:

Hey, at least we would be kinda doing them together!

And there will ALWAYS be Happy Dances for you! ^_^

Have an awesome day buddy!

Will be looking for that check in!!!  :triumphant: :triumphant:

*HUGS*

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Don't like the sound of that (not feeling well). Hope it doesn't happen again.

And, Donar was telling me that the whole not eating before bed is a myth. My plan is set up with a bedtime snack (apple,2T peanut butter), so maybe you should do that too.

It's not snacking per se if it is planned as part of your nutrition. And I will point out that your goals do not include no eating after 8 pm this time!

Now Vilkacis (sigh ) I was NOT talking about YOU getting up in the morning! I know what time you work- that would be insane!

No, like you have to do yours after kiddos go to bed, I HAVE to do mine before they get up.

LOL, if you did yours in the morning, and I did mine at night we would BOTH be doing them at 5AM!!!!! :lol:

Hey, at least we would be kinda doing them together!

And there will ALWAYS be Happy Dances for you!

Have an awesome day buddy!

Will be looking for that check in!!! 

*HUGS*

The thing with eating later, for me, has more to do with what I tended to eat. I'd hammer back whole bags of chips sometimes! :( So the no eating was more to keep me accountable and not snack. I'm good now, though, so will eat what I need when I need it! :)

Hahahaha ah, Ash.. I truly hope you can start getting some full sleep so this 5AM crack isn't actually true anymore. ? :P

Good Day, V!  Rawr!  Good luck for another successful day!

Thanks Kiwi!! You, too! Though I didn't have as much success as I'd have liked! Deets to follow!

Hi, Vilkacis, don't worry about not keeping up on the boards - I think everyone's struggling a bit (or a bit more) this time around. ;)

I hope the nausea etc. were just a one time thing - take care!

So far they seem to have been, will definitely be keeping an eye on it, and so will my wife.. she worried that I was starving myself, though I keep reassuring her otherwise! :P

Another Lycan assassin! Hooray!

It sounds like you are doing great so far.

My little ones use me as a jungle gym during yoga too. I like to pretend it's just extra BW excursuses. subbing, you have my support, let me know if there is anything you need.

Hahahaha That's hilarious, and definitely a great way to add weight, presuming they're just little.. hahaha thanks, I will definitely do so! And if I can help at all, just ask, too! :)

So deets.. I revised my first goal as bolded in original. Long story short, I didn't do my workout tonight. I was feeling burnt out, and didn't want it to derail me, so I revised my goal and will be making up my routine probably on Friday, when I'm off anyways! :) Decided tonight will be to recoup and sleep, which is coming up right away. Hahaha Diet was good though! I ate healthy pretty well all day, and am quite happy with how that's going! :) Hope everyone had a great night and third day of the challenge!! :D

Level 2 Lycan 

So deets.. I revised my first goal as bolded in original. Long story short, I didn't do my workout tonight. I was feeling burnt out, and didn't want it to derail me, so I revised my goal and will be making up my routine probably on Friday, when I'm off anyways! :) Decided tonight will be to recoup and sleep, which is coming up right away. Hahaha Diet was good though! I ate healthy pretty well all day, and am quite happy with how that's going! :) Hope everyone had a great night and third day of the challenge!! 

Recoup days are important. That is why I only have workouts every other day. Burn out can be a big factor.

SOOO Mister, if you are getting burnt out, you are doing too much and it better stop! :angry:

Your accountability partner demands it! :playful:

BIG WOOT on the eating healthy!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Have a restful night and will be looking forward to your check in tomorrow!!

*hugs*

....and we will not be talking about the sleeping thing........ :tongue:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Sending you Good Luck wishes on the workout(s) today!!!!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Be careful with yourself, and I will be looking forward to the deets later!!

Hope you're having a most awesome day!!!

*HUGS*

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Ok,

So what if I am 3 posts in a row, it is merely ONE for each day!

And as your A-buddy I believe it is my complete and utter duty to bug the crap out of you, until I see deets.

And I believe in being good at what I set my mind to, so there. -_-

I will not apologize for the harassment! :playful:

Now post me some deets!!!! LOL

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

(Ok,ok I freely admit it was NOT your fault you couldn't post yesterday. But i just love bugging you anyway!) ^_^

HUGS

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Thanks all! Sorry I've been AWOL the last few days! I did attempt to come on and update Friday after my workout, but sadly everything was down and I was unable to. *sob!*

But I'm back and I DID do a workout on friday, and then kept busy around the house all weekend, moving stuff and doing a fall tidy, prepping for that lovely white stuff that likes to come WAY too early.. So diet, I slipped a bit on the weekend on watching, but I maintained my journal of it, so if nothing else THAT'S on track.. the workout...might still be a little over ambitious.. between working and having the kids and family stuff, I only have limited time, and it's hard after working outside to do a late workout EVERY night. So I might revise it again..I feel more comfortable pushing out three a week instead of six, and doing additional if time permits instead of panicking and beating myself up for missing.

Thanks again for the support, all!!! Will be aiming to hit others posts tonight! :)

Level 2 Lycan 

Excellent buddy!

So proud of you for all your putting into this and for making revisions that help you move forward instead of just giving up under pressure.

YOU.  ARE.  AWESOME!!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

HUGS

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines