Bam!

Talk to you soon!

HUGS!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Hahahahahaha Hi Ash! I figured I should probably post on here as people are probably thinking you're a crazy person talking to yourself right wbout now.. hahaha

So I have an update to post! For completion of the challenge, it is as follows:

I did my workout damn close to regularly, aside from a few days when my work was more intense than the workout. (IE. I was walking for miles thru my shift, up and down scaffolding, carrying heavy loads, etc.) SO. For my first goal, I'm going with a B. I didn't unfortunately hit EVERY workout. But I felt like I made quite a lot of progress.

Which brings me to:

Goal 2. My weight loss! I did EXCEEDINGLY well on this. :) A+. I dropped 20lbs (From 302-282) and dropped 2" each off my hips, chest, and waist. :) Woohoo!

And goal 3! I got a C. I missed a few days, but was overall thrilled by the majority of my recording. And while I didnt eat healthy every meal, I saw where I needed to improve and where I was doing good! :)

And tonight. I have decided to start a weightlifting program. I intend to rectify my absence from last challenge and be back more frequently, posting my updates every other day, at the least. :) So without further ado, I did:

Squats 2×14 @ 95lbs

Static Lunges 2×10 @ 55lbs

Bent over row w/elbow out 2×15@20lbs

Pushups 16 & 15

Swiss Ball Crunches 2×20

Nothing spectacular yet, but I'm lucky and tend to build and progress quicl so hopefully see some gains quickly!

Thanks again for keeping around, Ash! And to those others that have visited and posted, it is much appreciated! :D I'm aiming to return the fsvor, promise! :)

• Like 1

Level 2 Lycan 

"A wetboy has a deader, an assassin has a target, because assassins sometimes miss." -Durzo Blint

Work in progress: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/87730

Soooooo, when EXACTLY is that next workout update????? hmmm............

I'm back and there is a challenge to enter mister, best get on it! lol

Talk to you soon.

HUGS

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

Hey Vilkacis!

Challenge starts tomorrow and I better find myself taking over (cough) posting on a NEW thread. AHEM!!!!

So get your butt in gear mister! :playful:

And I currently find myself with a bit more free time- devoted to harassing the crap out of you, lol. Don't you feel lucky! ;)

Talk to you soon buddy!

HUGS!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Vibing...........................

New Challenge............................... new thread..........................................

Workout....................................

Hearing the voices yet Vilkacis??? :playful:

Have an awesome day buddy!

Talk to you soon!

HUGS!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines