A first timer who has a natural inclination to the Druids

I realize that times are tough for most everyone.  I'm going to put this link here and let the internet do as it will with it.  If you can share it with others who may be inclined to give, my family would be grateful.  I thank you.

http://www.gofundme.com/4atrik

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Going to start the Advanced Body Weight Workout tonight.  Wish me luck...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Turns out, Steve was right.  The Advanced Body Weight Workout kicks your ass.  I loved it.  I also started a progressive crunches/leg lifts/plank routine with my wife.  This winter will not distract me from my goals.  

Jump rope challenge at 10 minutes this morning with possibly some more tonight.  First to an hour!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks.  I'm hoping to be able to do the one legged squats unassisted by the end.  And an actual pull-up/chin-up before Jess.   :playful:

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks.  I'm hoping to be able to do the one legged squats unassisted by the end.  And an actual pull-up/chin-up before Jess.   :playful:

WAIT wait wait wait wait!  Pullup or chinup? I didn't realize it was either/or! Chin-ups are wayyyyy easier. Here I am busting my tush at inverted rows for a pullup... you'd better pick one mister

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

You hadn't made it clear before.  Pull up it is.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Pull ups.  

Go for epic

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Consider it delivered.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Next Challenge is here

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines