A first timer who has a natural inclination to the Druids

Now I want to watch Wayne's World...  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

A really challenging morning for me to resist the Red Bulls.  My co-workers are getting on my nerves as are a few customers.  The things I do for money...

And if you think about it, when you buy things, you are selling yourself to get whatever it is you are buying.  Kind of a depressing thought.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

A picture my mom sent me of my daughter having breakfast this morning.

tumblr_mv4phpp0CS1skbydco1_500.jpg

I WILL EAT ALL THE PANCAKES!!!  And bacon.  She loves her bacon.

And true to her words, she cleared her plate.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I have begun work on writing my next challenge.  Had a Nerd-gasm over it. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Been there...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I was wearing a kilt...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I actually had a guy tell me that I "have 15 good breeding years left" the other day... I think it was a compliment

CREEPER

tumblr_m79v4iMLmv1qbvhdg.gif

Also, I think the chastity belt needs to come back into fashion. What is wrong with men?

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

CREEPER

tumblr_m79v4iMLmv1qbvhdg.gif

Also, I think the chastity belt needs to come back into fashion. What is wrong with men?

Depends on the man.  Currently, I have no baileys in my coffee.  Or coffee for that matter.  Some are creeps.  Basically the same thing...

Brain not function well without runs in mornings...  BLARG!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines