cline's Building Some Hurtin' Bombs

cline

This is how I feel about my old/this thread:  it's comfy and warm (except for the parts where I freak out).  So I'm still posting here.

pURGR.gif

Last night's training:

Needed to lift so no Muay Thai (booo - but when you see the end of the post - BAM!)

Squats - heavy for reps.  Repped my 85% with good solid reps.  Was very pleased.  And that's with my shitty knee.  Squats feel so good on that knee.

Bent rows, assistance work.  A nice evening.  Felt great.  2 mi walk home with post CF spousal unit. 

Packed for the GoRuck meetup.  I am bringing some clothes but not much (jeans, ts) but get this:

GoRuck gear:  shoes, clothes, gloves, pelican case, snacks, nunn tablets, hydration bladder, carabiners, bricks, tape, bubble wrap

Boxing and Muay Thai gear:  clothes, heavy gloves, shin guards, mouth guard, hand wraps

Lifting:  clothes, shoes, belt

Spousal unit:  1 set of workout clothes for one day of CF.  LOL LOL LOL  oh man..... I have the big suitcase.

I'm off to ATL today.  Not sure I'll see nerds until tomorrow.

Tomorrow I box with one of the greatest women boxers EVER and then follow it with an hour of MUAY THAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I want pictures. Lots of pictures!!

And, don't give me any bullshit about not wanting to be in pictures!

You nerds better take pictures!!!!

I hate pics. Pics of other nerds maybe.

Pics of me boxing? Lol

At airport.

Posted Image

Pardon typos, I'm eating jerky.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Cliiiiinnnnnneeee.....

Sir?

I AM going the distance

My best ruck

Note patch

Posted Image

I AM going the distance

Lots of pics - of ALL THE NERDS. Including you!

Aint nobody want to see wet sweaty cline

I AM going the distance

Lol mebbe

Just remember I can squat 220 and dead 300 and kick pretty hard, so I'm ahem thicker

• Like 1

I AM going the distance

I'm not sure why you think you need to qualify yourself to me.  Don't be silly.

You fucking kick ass!

Bring on all the pics!!

Edit:  You also forget that I have access to some pics of you being badass.  But, I'm a greedy bastard - and want more.

Current Challenge || Previous:: 2020 Reset

There are a ton of previous challenges that I'm not linking

"Freaking pansies. Go work out!" - The Art of Clineliness

I'm not sure why you think you need to qualify yourself to me.  Don't be silly.

You fucking kick ass!

Bring on all the pics!!

This!

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines