mummybear bears it up!

mummybear

So last challenge was a total 6 week high but because of a cold and what I'm referring to a Gluten poisoning by mistake ice done nothing for the past week which to my post 6 week challenge brain is downright shocking! So I need to man up and get over myself :)

My main goal is to carry on losing a steady amount of weight from carrying babybear who turned 6 months this week woop woop RAWWWWWWR!

To do this my three goals will be:

1) Keep to a strict paleo diet because if I don't I get so sick (my hubs nearly had to ring the hospital to see what he should do when I had that gluten incident) :(

2) Work out 4x a week, with a mixture of bbw, abw and yoga with walks with babybear on a Sunday around our Farm land (grass feed Aberdeen Angus for the win)

3) make sure I can fit my workouts in in under 30 cause thats all babybear sleeps for and he will scream if daddybear isnt hope to help out :( so really ive got no excuse lol

My life side quest is to keep up with the housework and not let it build up :( housework done = more playtime for mummy and babybear but also make sure im mpre supportive of my fellow rebels!

Wish my luck x

Level 3 Human-Bear Hybrid Assasin Daily Battle Log

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Here are my stats:

7 Aug: 244lb

End of the last challenge: 233

Today: 230

Measurements today are:

Neck 14.75in

T of arm L 13.5 R 14

Under bust; 37.25

Bust; 44.5

Waist 35.75

Hips 45.7

T of thigh L 29.25 R 29.25

T of knee L 19.25 R 18.75

I already lost 34.45 inches and 9lbs last challenge :)

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

34 inches and 9 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!

Following. :) Keep us posted!

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50159-back-at-nerd-fitness-but-i-can-no-longer-see-my-toes/?p=1094367

"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesan

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

Well I've mixed my workout up a little bit today after my week off with the lurgy, I thought I'd add some new bodyweight exercises so I don't get bored, so I decided to do 3 circuits of knee raises, push ups, squats (cause this mummybear luffs them so much), plank and hollow bodyhold. And im ashamed to say my week off has killed my skills :(

So instead of my usual awesome (imho) it went like this;

Knee raises 15 15 15

Push ups 20 20 20

Squats 30 30 20

Plank 15 15 10

Hbh 5 5 0

Now in my defence (no cop out here no siree) babybear woke up at the 3rd squat section and I started shaking and figured that's when I need to stop, I'll build it back up :)

Thanks ladies! Babybear waves hiya! X

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Hi mummybear! 

I can definitely sympathise with the gluten poisoning! I had it last Wednesday and was horribly ill for 24 hours... needless to say I'm now avoiding it like the plague! Goodl luck with the BBW etc, I've been doing it for a while and have to admit to getting a bit bored with it, so I've changed it up for this challenge, going to be doing a 100 push up and 200 squat challenge instead!

Check out my character here!

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

Hi mummybear! 

I've changed it up for this challenge, going to be doing a 100 push up and 200 squat challenge instead!

Is that all in one go without breaks? I managed 150 but in 5 equal blocks with a 15 second break between blocks but I dpubt I cpulf do it for another couple of weeks with how my workout went today :/

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

It builds thins up slowly, but the goal at the end of six weeks is to be able to do 100 non stop :) I've no idea if I'll get that far, but it's worth a try!

Check out my character here!

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

I think I'm going to mirror your weight workout. I'm addinig heavy things for the first time this round. twice a week.

100 pushup and 200 squat challenge sounds cool! I would feel like such a superwoman if I could say I did 100 pushups. Maybe I'll consider that for the next 6-weeker.

(Hi Babybear! :nevreness: )

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50159-back-at-nerd-fitness-but-i-can-no-longer-see-my-toes/?p=1094367

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

It builds thins up slowly, but the goal at the end of six weeks is to be able to do 100 non stop :) I've no idea if I'll get that far, but it's worth a try!

Definitely worth a shot, I might half try it this time and make them my focus next time :)

I think I'm going to mirror your weight workout. I'm addinig heavy things for the first time this round. twice a week.

100 pushup and 200 squat challenge sounds cool! I would feel like such a superwoman if I could say I did 100 pushups. Maybe I'll consider that for the next 6-weeker.

(Hi Babybear! :nevreness: )

Oooooo I think you'll love the lifting especially as it should help your yoga!   

Rawr!  Nice Work!  :D  Keep going!  You are doing super!  Rawr!  Good Luck! :D

Thanks kiwi!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

That's a great quote! Saving. How's today going?

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

Thanks Kingleeroy!

Well today I KNOW I haven't eaten enough, babybear has come down with a wicked cold and chesty cough which for a previously prem baby is a massive worry and ive been within arms length distance at all times, so thats poopy and don't even get me started on drinking because I think ive only had one now I think about it so The Hubs brought me a huge glass of wasser about five minutes ago :)

Today was a test day which my stomach muscles are grateful for but im back to them tomorrow and ill add in some jumping jacks for the heart pumping as well I think :)

Hope everyone is doing well! Xx

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Sorry to hear about BabyB! :( Feel better soon!!!

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

It says: 'start by doing what is necessary, and then do whats possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible' saint francis of asissi

Rawr!  Nice quote!

Aww, I hope babybear feels better really REALLY soon!  Rawr!  Take care!

Challenge: #1  #2  #3  #4  #5  |  Recipes  |  Level 6.  Kiwi Bird:  Rawr!   |  Team

Blogs I stalk:     Mark's Daily Apple  |   Nom Nom Paleo  |  Ancestral Chef  |  Greatist  |

Well yesterday was tough, Babybear seems more like himself but his chest is getting worse and so even though we ate well yesterday, I didn't do my exercises and I don't feel guilty either which I usually would.

So today I'm wrong the slate clean amd im planning our day a bit better. We've both had breakfast (me with onion and mushroom scrambled eggs and a banana with 500ml of water and BB a big milky bottle cause he's still refusing food) and once he's taking a nap I am kicking some mummybear arse! RAWWWWWWR!

I'm not sure what we'll have for lunch but its paleo chilli for supper :) with shredded cabbage and carrots for the rice :)

*he's asleep on my lap, I just need to move him somewhere else so I can start doing some shrinking*

:)

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Babybear is still asleep so I managed to get a good workout and I was sweating and Red faced so thumbs up!

I did knee raises, push ups, squats, plank and instead of hollow body hold I did jumping jacks instead because my stomach muscles wrecked afterwards the last time and I wanted to get my heart racing :)

I did so much better than last time :)

19 30 35

20 20 20

30 30 30

15 15 15

30 30 30

Rawwwwr! Woop woop!

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Great job!!!! And you increased reps as you went- not the other way. That's like superpowers.

And good rest means good healing! I know BabyB will be feeling better soon. :)

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines