• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey all, Rogue Squadron is back for another challenge. All are welcome. Hoping to see some familiar faces again and help everyone stay motivated and keep in the challenge. As always this post will be updated with a list of members and a link to their current challenge.

Stay on Target!

RogueWelkin - Journey of a Moisture Farmer - Royal Discovery

Tateman - Tateman Round 3: Ready to Form Voltron

dhert - dhert challenge 4: "Nothing is true; Everything is permitted"

redwrecker - Redwrecker really wants a pull up!

Aria - "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power..." Aria [Chapter 1]

Madddogg - Madddogg's Path to Fitness

JohnnyShoes - The Shock Treatment Continues for JohnnyShoes!

GypsyHeart - GypsyHeart: Track into the Dark Forest

KingLeeroy - KingLeeroy's Castle of Grind

SirHammerlock - Sir Hammerlock joining late for #3

Feisty1 - From Damsel in Distress to Big Damn Hero!

Just as a reminder for all members. Remember to Follow This thread by clicking on the "Follow this Topic" button all the way at the top, also follow your own thread and the other member's threads as well, at least such is much suggestion to be sure you keep up on what everyone is doing.

Good Luck to everyone this challenge!

Injury early on in this challenge... I think I'm mostly past it after doing 40min of intervals today though.

Will have to amend my workout a bit, but that will just be avoiding the One Legged Squats.

Hows everyone else doing in the early stages?

Doing well so far! Meditated yesterday and at more length today, worked out yesterday (even finished the arms last night yay!), and although I'm working a double today, I'm doing to do my best to avoid annoyance with customers... annoyance leads to anger and anger leads to the Dark Side. ^_^

Welcome to the Rogue's Madddogg

dhert: Injuries early on suck, but at least it seems like it was minor. I did some one-legged squats either last challenge or the one before it (can't recall) not as a regular part, but they were certainly rough. 

Aria: Great to hear you're doing so well so far. As I work in a phone based customer tech support, I can easily understand the customer annoyance 80P

So far I'm struggling getting back into the groove, but I'm managing to do so for the most part, at least I haven't started really failing my challenge though it does make me question some of the definitions I have in place, like I keep asking "what counts as cleaning, does putting away the laundry count? does cleaning the litter box count?" As the challenge progresses and I start getting into the swing of things again I'm sure this will become easier though.

I'm super sore after my workout the day before yesterday x_x Going to do some yoga this morning with a focus on stretching it out! Gahhhh owwwies.

Yeah, I've found doing some strictly stretching can help reduce soreness to an amazing degree. Also, if only just sore, doing the exercise again anyway also worked (as long as you've given it at least 48 hours rest, of course, don't want to risk injury).

Tate, One can hope that none of us come down with anything. I'm hoping that my resilience for stuff is being built up by the cold showers, which I've decided to continue. The warm showers just prove to be so...disappointing in comparison. So we'll see how that works.

Hey so I thought I would like to join an adventurers group as well as my cross guild and there was a ickle space for my name at the end of Rogue Squadron. So I am here if you'll have me!

Ok finally have some internet access again so properly updated my thread for this challenge and will now be able to comment more regularly.

Things are fairly on track for me as long as I get a few crucial things done this weekend so here's to powering away!

I find that the key to keeping healthy for me is getting enough sleep and not drinking too much alcohol. If I sleep too little and party too much illness is pretty much instant whereas if I do just one or the other I seem to be fine!