Hey all, Rogue Squadron is back for another challenge. All are welcome. Hoping to see some familiar faces again and help everyone stay motivated and keep in the challenge. As always this post will be updated with a list of members and a link to their current challenge.

Stay on Target!

RogueWelkin - Journey of a Moisture Farmer - Royal Discovery

Tateman - Tateman Round 3: Ready to Form Voltron

dhert - dhert challenge 4: "Nothing is true; Everything is permitted"

redwrecker - Redwrecker really wants a pull up!

Aria - "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power..." Aria [Chapter 1]

Madddogg - Madddogg's Path to Fitness

JohnnyShoes - The Shock Treatment Continues for JohnnyShoes!

GypsyHeart - GypsyHeart: Track into the Dark Forest

KingLeeroy - KingLeeroy's Castle of Grind

SirHammerlock - Sir Hammerlock joining late for #3

Feisty1 - From Damsel in Distress to Big Damn Hero!

Race:Gamorrean | Class: Adventurer10

{STR:27.5||DEX:3||STA:27||CON:52.50||WIS:35.5||CHA:16.5}

Inventory: Belt of Dietary Willpower

Accountibilibuddies:Rogue Squadron

Challenges --> 1-->2-->3-->4-->5-->6-->7--> 8-->9-->Challenge 10(Current)

Logs: | Fitocracy | Measurements | My Fitness Pal

Reach 180 lbs from 225 lbs (currently 225 lbs)

4.44%
4.44%

Tate, Dhert Welcome back to the Rogues!

Redwrecker - Welcome to the NF Challenges and to the Rogues.

4.44%
4.44%

Oh hey! Me too! :)

Aria's Jedi Journal || Challenge Sept 16-Oct 27 || Accountibilibuddies: Rogue Squadron
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.†-Master Yoda

That is... If you have room and don't mind me joining in! :)

Aria's Jedi Journal || Challenge Sept 16-Oct 27 || Accountibilibuddies: Rogue Squadron
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.†-Master Yoda

Someone with the Jedi Order's Logo as their Avatar is always welcome into Rogue Squadron

4.44%
4.44%

Hurray! I'm so excited to be joining you all. ^_^

Just as a reminder for all members. Remember to Follow This thread by clicking on the "Follow this Topic" button all the way at the top, also follow your own thread and the other member's threads as well, at least such is much suggestion to be sure you keep up on what everyone is doing.

Good Luck to everyone this challenge!

4.44%
4.44%

Injury early on in this challenge... I think I'm mostly past it after doing 40min of intervals today though.

Will have to amend my workout a bit, but that will just be avoiding the One Legged Squats.

Hows everyone else doing in the early stages?

Level 9 Aasimar Ranger

STR: 15 | DEX: 12.25 | STA: 10.5 | CON: 13.25 | WIS: 22 | CHA: 14.25

Challenges: 123, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Current

Accountibilibuddies: Rogue Squadron

Current Body Fat %: 22.13

Goal 13% from 27.01%

34.8%
34.8%

Doing well so far! Meditated yesterday and at more length today, worked out yesterday (even finished the arms last night yay!), and although I'm working a double today, I'm doing to do my best to avoid annoyance with customers... annoyance leads to anger and anger leads to the Dark Side. ^_^

Welcome to the Rogue's Madddogg

dhert: Injuries early on suck, but at least it seems like it was minor. I did some one-legged squats either last challenge or the one before it (can't recall) not as a regular part, but they were certainly rough. 

Aria: Great to hear you're doing so well so far. As I work in a phone based customer tech support, I can easily understand the customer annoyance 80P

So far I'm struggling getting back into the groove, but I'm managing to do so for the most part, at least I haven't started really failing my challenge though it does make me question some of the definitions I have in place, like I keep asking "what counts as cleaning, does putting away the laundry count? does cleaning the litter box count?" As the challenge progresses and I start getting into the swing of things again I'm sure this will become easier though.

4.44%
4.44%

Hey, I'd really like to join your group!! I am a rogue myself, more of a "turn my inertial dampers on full so I can't feel my X-Wing crashing" kind of guy. (that is how Jek Porkins died).  

Here is a link to my current quest!

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/36672-the-shock-treatment-continues-for-johnny-shoes/

Race: Proto-Human

Class: Druid

Profession: Graduate Student

Please check out my blog at JohnnyShoesNews for more information about my health history.

3-30-2016 a1c: 9.4

6-29-2015 a1c: 5.4

I control my diabetes, it does not control me.

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/95683

Initial Weight: 391     Goal Weight: 225

[progress='red']55[/progress)]

Welcome to the Rogues JohnnyShoes

4.44%
4.44%

Hi guys,

I would love to be part of the group. Just getting going with my challenge this week having been ill for the past couple of weeks, so back to healthy habits now!

Level 4 Ranger

[sTR] 5 [DEX] 5 [sTA] 7 [CON] 8.5 [WIS] 10 [CHA] 8

Current Challenge

Previous challengesFirst challengeSecond Challenge,Third ChallengeFourth Challenge

"Don't waste time on jealousy because sometimes you are ahead and sometimes you are behind, but in the end the

race is long and it's only ever with yourself"

Welcome to the Rogues GypsyHeart

4.44%
4.44%

I'm super sore after my workout the day before yesterday x_x Going to do some yoga this morning with a focus on stretching it out! Gahhhh owwwies.

Yeah, I've found doing some strictly stretching can help reduce soreness to an amazing degree. Also, if only just sore, doing the exercise again anyway also worked (as long as you've given it at least 48 hours rest, of course, don't want to risk injury).

Tate, One can hope that none of us come down with anything. I'm hoping that my resilience for stuff is being built up by the cold showers, which I've decided to continue. The warm showers just prove to be so...disappointing in comparison. So we'll see how that works.

4.44%
4.44%

Considering the member base we've actually got in here I'm not sure we qualify as a strictly Adventurer's group anymore. But you're always welcome to join!

4.44%
4.44%

Ok finally have some internet access again so properly updated my thread for this challenge and will now be able to comment more regularly.

Things are fairly on track for me as long as I get a few crucial things done this weekend so here's to powering away!

I find that the key to keeping healthy for me is getting enough sleep and not drinking too much alcohol. If I sleep too little and party too much illness is pretty much instant whereas if I do just one or the other I seem to be fine!

Level 4 Ranger

[sTR] 5 [DEX] 5 [sTA] 7 [CON] 8.5 [WIS] 10 [CHA] 8

Current Challenge

Previous challengesFirst challengeSecond Challenge,Third ChallengeFourth Challenge

"Don't waste time on jealousy because sometimes you are ahead and sometimes you are behind, but in the end the

race is long and it's only ever with yourself"

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines