• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Holy cow what a week (with barely any internet access)

Week One Check-In:

Goal 1 -- I worked out in the gym twice, and took a 4 day geology field trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to explore volcanic rifts, knobs of banded iron formations, and intrusive gneiss.  I am calling all the hiking, climbing, backpacking and mining over 4 days to be a workout.  I give myself an A.

Goal 2 -- I walked so many miles this week, 3 of them during the school day and at least 4 more this weekend up and down hills and in and out of mines.  I give myself an A- because there were some stops on the walks.

Goal 3 -- It's so hard to prepare meals on trips, however we cooked almost all meals ourselves to save money.  B+ for 17 meals prepared.

Goal 4 -- Disced (shot a 6 over), played bass and uke (learned a few new songs) RPG'd (gained a level). A+

Over-all an amazing week, ready to rock and roll and kick some ass this week.

I did pretty good week 1.  I am adding in that I must walk at least 3 miles per day as a part of my exercise.  

Feeling tired today.  I think all the driving is catching up to me.  I hope I am not getting sick.  My son was up early with a nasty cough.

Was out of town for a few days and didn't get much done during that time. However, I did make some progress on all goals and I am updating my battle log to show it ^_^

Grah... I totally slacked last weekend! WTF! I thought I was doing better than that, yikes... Well, here's to starting this week a little better!

Week 2 will be better! :)

last night I hurt my arm during bowling. Felt like I pulled my bicep.  I didn't workout yesterday, just walked.  Maybe i will hit up my workout today to test how I feel with it.  otherwise maybe just partial workout

Things seem to go fine.  My arm is still sore, but it didn't bother me to lift weights or do push-ups.  Also did my kettlebell routine without any problems.

I think I was just trying to make my ball do too much last night and tweaked my arm.  I'm sure it will be fine in a day or two.

Having a horrible challenge thus far... Diet is out of control, grains wise. I need to re-evaluate how much I love Pumpkin flavored things... possibly seek help, lol.

Not hitting my workouts like I had intended either. Ugh. Need to right this ship.

Maybe you should cut out the pumpkin flavored things and just add in pumpkin 80D. I'm sure there's plenty of awesome things you can do with pumpkin! I know every single person here is capable of hitting their goals. All you need to do is Stay On Target and we can all make it to the end with success!

Maybe you should cut out the pumpkin flavored things and just add in pumpkin 80D. I'm sure there's plenty of awesome things you can do with pumpkin!

There is. And this is exactly what I need to do.

Today I have been tired and sore.  So i figured I would bowl, and skip the workout/walking for today.  Seems like one of those listen to your body type days.

So my hippy diet friend suggested I increase my water intake even more.  So far so good, no cramps in two days.  Looking forward to having a great weekend full of activity and work.  Still nursing the sprained ankle though.  So I just have to walk a bit slower? No big deal.  Be Good !

Hola you Rouge bunch you!

I have had a great week and am a little bouncy about it. Anyway.....my husband and I went out to eat last night. We ordered a dish that neither of us were familiar with. It was tasty but chalked full of calories and it wasn't super delish....so...I declined to partake. I know, it was sooooo hard cause I was realllllllly hungry but alas there are so many amazing things in this world that I will consume therefore I do not want to waste a workout on mediocre tasting items. I pledge to myself.....all items that are ridiculously high in calories will be absolutely to die for or they will not pass my lips. No peanutbutter cups for me but maybe a small slice of the "Worlds Most Amazing Pear Bread" baked with Bosc pears from my tree (ok amybe two slices no butter).

Alrighty, everyone have an excellent week 3!  

Hey guys,

I am back again after a few stressful weeks (London and moving into a new appartment), but I decided to join this challenge late to get back on track with everything again. I hope, that you will take me back. I will open my challenge thread today or tomorrow and do an update with grades etc. on my last challenge.

So, best wishes to everyone. For the Rebellion!

Hola you Rouge bunch you!

I have had a great week and am a little bouncy about it. Anyway.....my husband and I went out to eat last night. We ordered a dish that neither of us were familiar with. It was tasty but chalked full of calories and it wasn't super delish....so...I declined to partake. I know, it was sooooo hard cause I was realllllllly hungry but alas there are so many amazing things in this world that I will consume therefore I do not want to waste a workout on mediocre tasting items. I pledge to myself.....all items that are ridiculously high in calories will be absolutely to die for or they will not pass my lips. No peanutbutter cups for me but maybe a small slice of the "Worlds Most Amazing Pear Bread" baked with Bosc pears from my tree (ok amybe two slices no butter).

Alrighty, everyone have an excellent week 3!  

Nice job.  That's something I struggle with too.  I hate thinking I wasted something even if it isn't good tasting.

I am back to working out having taken off 3 days pretty much.  I am good on all my other workout goals.