• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Thanks @all for the warm welcome (back) and welcome, too, Feisty1, to one of the best, if not the best Acc-Buddy group in existence ;).

Thanks, Hammerlock!

I was trying to make some moves towards my handstand training again, and got pretty good tips from the body-weight forum; so, perhaps I can add a little bit of training towards that goal from my last challenge. Otherwise, I am doing quite well and really getting back on track. Doing my workout-routine and eating right again just feels great.

@dhert: I hope, that's getting better soon... Those kind of injuries are frustrating. Wishing you the best.

I went to my first kung fu class, you guys! It was great!!

So far, I'm actually doing pretty well, but ugh. I have a hard time getting online to update when I'm out of town. I'll try to post updates this week! <3

@Aria: Kung Fu? Cool. Did that for some time years ago in school, loved it. Sadly, the master became ill and couldn't continue the training, so I dropped out of it completely. I've thought about getting back onto it again, though. And yeah, I know that getting online prob ;). Don't beat yourself up, it's allright (as long as you keep yourself going everythings fine ;););)).

Before we know it Aria will become the one, with all her Kung Fu. 80D

Glad to see how well everyone's doing!

dhert, sucks about the athletes foot 80(

Tateman: Don't worry, I've been doing horribly with posting during this challenge myself...probably doesn't help that GTA V took over all my free...and some of my not-free time. 80D

Hi guys!

So sorry for not reporting in and not checking out what you have all been up to.

I think the combination of having completed two challenges in a row already, life being so usy, and then being quite at the end of last challenge made everything a little bit too much for me. And trying to catch up a load of stuff from being ill and also wanting to participate in the challenge meant I took on too much and the challenge had to slip :(

Not sure if I should wait until the next one and do that properly, or whether to join back in for the last few weeks even though it means I will be putting effort in knowing I won't score. Hmmmm this scoring system can be a bit of a double edged sword I think!

How are you guys all doing? Well I hope :)

The effort you're putting in isn't for the score, the score was just an incentive, a bonus, an additional flair. You're doing the work for you, to improve yourself. I say get back into it to keep yourself going on.

Hey gypsy, I am sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. I think I am a bit wiped from the last two challenges as well! Trying to keep on top of the stuff I've set is difficult and I thought I'd be able to handle it seen as it's been pretty easy going! 

Hope you feel better soon! Keep on trucking, we have your back!

Naps are allowed.

Hi guys!

So sorry for not reporting in and not checking out what you have all been up to.

I think the combination of having completed two challenges in a row already, life being so usy, and then being quite at the end of last challenge made everything a little bit too much for me. And trying to catch up a load of stuff from being ill and also wanting to participate in the challenge meant I took on too much and the challenge had to slip :(

Not sure if I should wait until the next one and do that properly, or whether to join back in for the last few weeks even though it means I will be putting effort in knowing I won't score. Hmmmm this scoring system can be a bit of a double edged sword I think!

How are you guys all doing? Well I hope :)

I'd say jump back in with what you can.  Even if you don't score, it's really about making you healthier.  

Hammerlock, yeah. While I enjoy GTA I'm not normally massively into it, but GTA V just surprised me. Now I'm getting into playing Borderlands 2 with the fiancee, a game I'm sure you're familiar with for some reason 80P.

JohnnyShoes: Get the rest that you need. Getting enough rest can help weight loss and health, just be sure not to over do it 80D

Thanks for the support guys.

Thanks to you I am feeling much more positive about this challenge and going to jump right back in and nail the last few weeks!

So far I have been keeping up with all my goals this week :)

I've got in on the 360 but I'm pretty much playing it on PC via Steam, how do you play it? I'm still early too, no characters on 360 and only level 12 on PC.

Gotta love the Zelda remix!

Gypsy - i'm so glad to know you're not giving up! there may only be a few weeks left in the challenge, but each day and every positive choice (no matter how seemingly small it may be to you) completely counts!

SirHammerlock & RogueWelkin - i'm with you on the GTA V. its gritty but kind of awesome....

JohnnyShoes - rest is important, don't beat yourself up.

Aria- how's Kung Fu going? i did Kung Fu before my son was born and loved it. Motherhood kind of mellowed me out with regard to sparring. i find i'm much more into the internal forms now so Tai Chi is more my speed these days.

Over the weekend I went horseback riding with my best friend from college. It was a blast and I totally felt like Xena (I know, I know, she's off the air. that doesn't make her any less awesome). I'm so glad I perfected my Xena yell back in my bellydancing days, it really comes in handy sometimes.... So now I'm back in warrior princess mode and I killed it in my early morning workout today (tabata and kettlebells were no match for me!). 

Things are going well with my goals, I've just been lame about posting (more living, less typing!). I'm so glad you're all here and love hearing your progress too. Hope you're having a stellar week!!

@Gypsi: Just keep going! I dropped into this challenge late after four really desastrous weeks (excercise- and nutrition-wise) and now I got back on track I forgot all about that (except for the whole thing being a lesson for the future) and I am feeling great again just because I decided to not letting the past to get me down. What counts, is that you're here now and that you are trying.

@Welkin: My character is 38 or something, haven't played in a while, though, cause I am playing on PC and at the moment I am only having access to my macbook air, where I can play Borderlands, but the performance is just...***** ;). I got another character, but I dunno which level it is (pretty low). I'll let you know, when I am getting to use my pc again, then we can play coop on pc, perhaps start new characters?

@Feisty: Xena ftw! Great to hear that you're doing fine; I know that typing problem^^. And it's great to have another GTA5 enthusiast around here :).

Feisty1: Horseback riding is awesome, I got to do that when I was at summer camp when I was a teenager, awesome experience.

Hammerlock: That sounds awesome, let me know when you are up and running and we can try to do some gametime together.