• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chairohkey

Shit Warriors Eat

93E2DC66-130B-4DE9-BC21-7F82A8D58660-165

This is basically what every meal looks like just with different meats. This particular beauty is Aidells Teriyaki & Pineapple Chicken Meatballs. And fuck yes I fried that asparagus in bacon grease. 

• Like 1

Not a pic, but a wonderment.  Stopped by BurgerFi in Raleigh, home of great tasting, all natural, healthy burgers (or so the sign said).  So why do they slather it with a tangy sauce if it is so tasty?  And if they are concerned about health, why do they serve 20 kinds of soda and lots of beer?  Guess they are conflicted.

• Like 2

2 lb ground beef

1 onion

1 carrot

1 cup cooked rice

Some salt/herb seasoning

Some cayenne

In my belly.

http://m1363.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Phylanx/IMG_20130916_163750_zpsd3c0a363.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

I don't always eat like this but I'm moving soon and someone's got to clean out the fridge...

*edit*

Hehe I just ran the numbers and my meal (above+milk) was over 3300 calories.

Let's see if I can make this work from my phone...

post-11281-1379446296392.jpg

Edit: Yes! But it came out so small...

Cheeseburger salad. In hindsight, needs more beef.

post-11281-1379446296392_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gainsdalf the Whey
fixed it for you.
  • Like 1

Let's see if I can make this work from my phone...

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1379446295751.jpg

Edit: Yes! But it came out so small...

Cheeseburger salad. In hindsight, needs more beef.

Ground beef on a salad has been my "weird" meal lately. I don't think it's strange to put ANY kind of protein on a salad, but my friends think it's strange. I'm like, "It's not any different than a taco salad." Maybe if I put it in some type of fancy shell they'd be less weirded out? Haha. I have also been putting pickles on my salads. So, maybe the new plan is to call it a cheeseburger salad. My friends could relate to that! 

• Like 1

Mmmm I love beef on salad! I used to do a BBQ bacon salad. So good.

Here's a pic of my homemade coconut yogurt and vanilla-almond granola (which I over processed so it's more like chunky nut butter)

IMG_20130916_175900.jpg

and here's my beef heart jerky! I sliced them so thin it's more like beef chips than jerky but I think I like that just fine.  It's a smoky marinade. Pretty tasty.

IMG_20130918_111729.jpg

sorry the pics are ha-yuge!

• Like 1

Laura, that yogurt looks awesome!

I have a bunch of meat sauce I made up yesterday left over. I thought I could eat a big pile of spaghetti with 1/2 lb ground beef, but my mind was waaay bigger than my stomach. SO now I have a big pile of meat sauce in a container...any ideas that aren't spaghetti again?

I have a bunch of meat sauce I made up yesterday left over. I thought I could eat a big pile of spaghetti with 1/2 lb ground beef, but my mind was waaay bigger than my stomach. SO now I have a big pile of meat sauce in a container...any ideas that aren't spaghetti again?

I just eat it plain! Add more veggies (if not already in the sauce) like peppers and onions. By that point, it's a chili!

Or pour over steamed/stir-fried spinach (or broccoli or kale) with some cheese on top. I've found I can pour meat sauce onto any veggie bag I have waiting for me in the freezer.

• Like 1

I just eat it plain! Add more veggies (if not already in the sauce) like peppers and onions. By that point, it's a chili!

Or pour over steamed/stir-fried spinach (or broccoli or kale) with some cheese on top. I've found I can pour meat sauce onto any veggie bag I have waiting for me in the freezer.

Awesome, I love it. Saute a few more veggies and serve over spinach. Thanks!!

That looks awesome. How did you cook the salmon? And what's in the salad? Dang, getting hungry again!

i put it in the oven and wait till it's done. and then i put honey on it. :)

salad is spinach, strawberries, avocado, chives, and bacon.  i normally put egg on it but i'm trying to not eat eggs anymore.  for now at least. 

salad is spinach, strawberries, avocado, chives, and bacon.  i normally put egg on it but i'm trying to not eat eggs anymore.  for now at least. 

I thought that was bacon!! Awesome, I'll be trying that.

And I tried salmon one time by pan searing it--didn't turn out well at all. I'll try baking it now though, cause that looks great. Thanks!

I thought that was bacon!! Awesome, I'll be trying that.

And I tried salmon one time by pan searing it--didn't turn out well at all. I'll try baking it now though, cause that looks great. Thanks!

I always bake it - so easy and comes out great! I put on whatever spice combo I want (like this) and a couple pats of butter. Here's a recipe I use for cooking times :D

My fav salmon recipe is wrapping it in tinfoil with a tablespoon of butter and a chopped up onion then tossing it on the grill for awhile. You can also bake it.

Also, posted this in my thread but not here. This is how I stored my 5 lb of chicken lunches for the week this week and think it's a keeper. Please ignore the lack of pulp, I have reprimanded Wifey and it won't happen again. Unless it does just to spite me, which is actually highly probable.

DED695DA-AEC8-4133-9B12-8973F463B7DD-139