Shit Warriors Eat

chairohkey

Just found out about Panera's Hidden Menu that is focused around high protein meals.Very warriorish choices, I'll be heading there more now.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/57283-panera-hidden-menu/

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Just found out about Panera's Hidden Menu that is focused around high protein meals.Very warriorish choices, I'll be heading there more now.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/57283-panera-hidden-menu/

nice! i've gotten a few of the choices on here. usually the cashier's don't know what i'm talking about and then the "chefs" miss something on it (since it's probably rare that people order these things, why don't they just put it on the regular menu?!). in any case make sure you get your olive oil packets and lemons!

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

nice! i've gotten a few of the choices on here. usually the cashier's don't know what i'm talking about and then the "chefs" miss something on it (since it's probably rare that people order these things, why don't they just put it on the regular menu?!). in any case make sure you get your olive oil packets and lemons!

I got the Power Mediteranean Chicken Salad. Yeah, that would been bad without the lemon and olive oil, but was perfectly good with. Need extra chicken next time, though next time I'm going with one of the steak options.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Found a local burger joint with what they call a "Crossfit Burger" ..ugh. But it's a double burger with bacon, avocado, grilled onions, mushrooms and peppers with no bun, so that was pretty good. 

M-Shack??

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Roast loin of highland venison (shot by my father in law) with celeriac and potato chips and cabbage stir-fried with bacon and chestnus.

10843825_605078442931935_1693365172_n.jp

This morning's success was mince pie cupcakes (UK Christmas mincemeat, which is dried fruit, butter, sugar and booze) with brandy butter icing:

10848123_605013062936953_1304649246_n.jp

Recipe for the muffins?

Sent front phone. Any mistakes are its fault.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Roast loin of highland venison (shot by my father in law) with celeriac and potato chips and cabbage stir-fried with bacon and chestnus.

This morning's success was mince pie cupcakes (UK Christmas mincemeat, which is dried fruit, butter, sugar and booze) with brandy butter icing:

For the love of pete.  How comfy is your guest bed? I can clean in exchange for all the foods. :D

• Like 1

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

For the love of pete.  How comfy is your guest bed? I can clean in exchange for all the foods. :D

^^^

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Have fun down there in Flatland. I'd offer more information but I've only been through that area and never stayed more than a few hours. Welcome to the state though.

Back to shit warriors eat:

Smoothie (roughly 20 Oz smoothie drink)

2 scoops ON Whey

1 Handful frozen collard greens

1 handful frozen blackberries

Spoon of Chia seeds

1/2 an avacado

Fill with milk

Blend until creamy savory goodness

The only difference between a rut and a grave is depth.

Are those ^^^ cheeseburgers on split donuts?

Yes. The Luthor Burger.

500 / 330 / 625

This did 2 things, gave me some ideas for meals... and made me laugh. Go to the menu, then look at the vegetarian options...

http://meatbbq.com/index.php/smokin-menu

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)