Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Good info to have. Thanks!

I'm off to Milwaukee for a work show today. Traveling is fun, but I miss out on things here a lot. I'm thinking positively though, I am going to see Endgame tonight. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Work trip is done. It was absolutely not a good fit for our company, but there was one good contact I made while there. We went to a steak house that I was told is the best in the city. Well, they weren't wrong. 

The Saturday after getting back, I had a craft show that JJ and I did well at. Some fun new pieces came out. I'll have to see if someone got pictures, because I did not. 

Went to Valleyfair on Mother's Day per Pizzazz's request. Much smaller crowd and a lot of fun. Met up with two other families that we knew out there. Might have to be a new tradition. 

Had 4 of JJ's friends over for his birthday party this past weekend. Took them to a Nerf arena and had a blast there. Then they came back and all stayed over night. At 1:30 am, I had to tell them it was lights out. Tired Sunday, but a good time was had by all. 

Pool is now open. Chemicals are working hard to get it clean and ready to be vacuumed, but I think we'll be ready for swimming by the end of this weekend. Now the weather has to warm up a bit.

After a few weeks of slacking off, I got my ass back in gear and got up for a good workout this morning. Lifting heavy and getting my plank time back up there. Today was at the 1 minute, 15 second mark. Not too shabby. 

Finding that I am unable to meditate with the ringing in my ears. It's annoying and I am not feeling great about that, but I'll figure it out, I'm sure. 

Go forth, kick ass!

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Today, I officially am at level 38. Go me. Helping coach my son's baseball team this evening and tomorrow is his band concert. I'm pretty excited. 

Had a doctor appointment last Friday. She recommended that I see a mental health professional. Got that scheduled for next month. My A1C was down from 7.1 to 6.3, which is great news. My weight is also down. I am off of two of the three meds I was on in December. If I can keep up the weight loss and figure some crap out in my head, I will be off the third in July. Here's hoping I can continue to do well. 

Not much else going on, really. 

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

It's my birthday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

10 hours ago, Jittersthe.Clown said:

It's my birthday

Haha!  Happy birthday!!!!  Personally I keep trying NOT to level up in that dept but it doesn’t seem to be working. :D 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

The Beginner Bodyweight Workout can still kick my butt. Good to know.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Been a rough start to the year, but getting through it all. 

Jitters Junior did not end up with a snake.

aev5PZz.jpg

This is Taylor, his Bearded Dragon. Absolutely awesome pet for him. Jitter bug got a Beta Fish she named Popsicle. I don't have a good picture of him yet. Both kids are really enjoying pet ownership.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Realized that it's been one week (que song) since I've done any sort of work out. Got my sorry ass out of bed early and decided to kick some ass with lifting.

giphy.gif

Felt great while lifting without injuring or otherwise embarrassing myself (okay, there's no one awake in my house at 4:30, but still...)

source.gif

Looked at my numbers and wow, were they low

giphy.gif

I'm focusing on the fact that I was up and lifting again for a win today. Jitters Junior got Pokemon Go and is encouraging me to walk more with him. Happy to oblige him on that one. 

Nerdery: Level Up Games in South St. Paul and Eagan are closing their doors, sadly. The SSP location has 20% off everything right now, so we're going to head over there after I get home today and check out what they have. Might be some big Magic the Gathering and Pokemon card purchases coming our way. And board games. Lots of board games. 

Trade show season is starting. I have Chicago in two weeks and Indianapolis in October right now. There's usually one in Minneapolis and possibly one in FL I'll be attending, but I may not. Other than that, be kind to each other.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

On 8/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, Raxie said:

Jitters yay!

Bearded Dragons are so darn cool that's awesome :)

Raxie! Even bigger yay!

Taylor is absolutely awesome. JJ and I are building her a bigger enclosure right now. It's a lot of fun working with wood and doing a project with him. We're considering breading Dubai Roaches as well. Things I never thought I would be doing 12 years ago...

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

We ordered a small amount of roaches to see if Taylor will eat them first (I don't doubt she will, but you never know), then we will be ordering the breeding kits. 

Been hit and miss on my workouts, but more hits than misses, so that's good. Indianapolis trade show is next week. Should be fun. Chicago was awesome and I'm still following some good leads on it. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Indianapolis was a fun town. The show was a bust, but the town is always great to visit. I lifted at the hotel's fitness center and then went for a slow jog along the river. It was exactly what I needed both mornings. Now I'm back in MN and have a craft show tomorrow morning with my daughter. I am looking forward to that. We have a few new pieces that we're bringing down to sell. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Just under one year until I will be hiking in the mountains in New Mexico. There is a lot to do to get ready for that. Step one: lose weight. Step two: strengthen body. Step three: increase endurance. Step four: Conquer the mountain. Here we go!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Possibly. 

I'm trying to figure out ways to keep myself motivated. It's a Scout trip with my son. He's all sorts of excited to get ready to go and I'm thinking, "There's no way in hell you can do this"

Then I remember, I can. I may need some motivation, but I can do this. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

For those wondering, here's a picture of Jitters Junior and Taylor, his spicy dinosaur (bearded dragon)

20200826_192554.thumb.jpg.ad4e0910269529e84aed844629ae0c5c.jpg

And yes, they kicked my butt at Pokemon. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

4 am saw me awake and working out. A light start on this journey. 

10 body weight squats x 3

10 push ups x 3

60 second plank x 3

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yay! Jitters!  Do the thing!  Whenever I had a tough task ahead of me my Dad always says "How do you eat an elephant?  One bite at a time."  Your goal is huge and totally awesome! Just keep chipping away at your little milestones and before you know it you'll be the Grand Hiking Champion of the UNIVERSE! (cape sold separately)

Best of luck sir!

Pixilart - Jump, Mega Man! by Anonymous

• Like 1

Sorted Hufflepuff, Self Proclaimed Stark, Lover of LEGOS

Love the stuff you love, and pursue your passions without fear or regret.

Weekly Battle Log Here: Silver Sword

Jenn! Good to see you. I am getting the cape after this one. 

Last night, all 4 of us went for a bike ride. 2 miles for me and JJ, we had a planning meeting to get to. It was fun. Haven't been out on the bike in a couple of months. Felt good to ride again. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid