Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Absolute crazy this weekend...  Not sure how I feel about it.

Friday saw yoga in the morning but no time to do the BBWW because of a wedding rehearsal that evening.  Didn't eat the best because I was out of the house almost all day.  I'll have to get better at that.

Day 19

Saturday was a morning run.  I got 6 miles in and felt as bad as a lot of the people at the marathon did at mile 20...  I am going to have to step up my game if I want to do one in a few years.  

Day 20

Had to put in my BBWW instead of taking a day to rest.  Not the best form, but I got through it before going to cheer on the runners at Twin Cities Marathon. Had our signs.  Had some fun.  Weighed in at 230 lbs.  Surprised me.  Down 6 lbs and only have 10 to go.  I have to clean up my eating habits to get this done.  

Day 21

Let's go week 4!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I want to run a marathon in 3 years.  I found that running with someone is great for me.  I would enjoy finding some 5k's to run with you.  I am also going to be finding a couple 10ks next year.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yesterday found me meditating in the morning and BBWW in the evening with my daughter on my back for all 3 circuits.  That was difficult.  Made it through, and started to track again in My Fitness Pal, thanks to Ceasefire.  I have to change my diet a bit still, but I am still staying away from the Sugar Demon.  Thanks to Jessfit for keeping my head in the game.

Day 22

Ran for 4 miles this morning along a different route.  It was through a little rougher part of town, but I made it with no incident.  I might have to get up earlier and drive to a park near home that has some great paths to run.  Going for Yoga tonight after the kids are sleeping.  My foot is feeling much better this week.  

Day 23

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_muat7zufBO1skbydco1_1280.jpg

At Twin Cities Marathon for my brother.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

BBWW tonight and a run after.  Tired as all get out.  Upped to 5 extra reps of everything and 25 second plank.  Went 4 miles on the streets and want to go to sleep.  My brain won't shut down...  Stupid brain.

Day 24

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yesterday was a semi free day.  I ended up running a mile with my son, but my miles for the week came the night before.  Took some much needed rest and enjoyed every minute of it.  Clowning gig tonight at my sons' school, so my workout will be later in the evening.  

Day 25

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Inadvertent day off on Friday.  Clowning at my son's school went longer than I had intended due to the fun I was having.  Got to flex some of my juggling skills before Circus next month.  It might count as half a workout...  Got some yoga in later that night, so that was nice.

Day 26

Saturday was intense.  Woke up at 4:30am (...the hell?) and thought it would be a good day for a run.  Ran for 4.5 miles.  Had the kiddos after 11am, so we played outside and got some raking done.  Got my daughter down for a nap and my son wanted to workout.  So I went through the BBWW with him on my shoulders and he and I did some stretches and some meditation.  He loves his meditation.  After my wife got home just before dinner, I went for another 3 mile run.  Logged 7.5 miles and the BBWW with extra reps with 47 lbs on me.  Felt awesome.  Then I rewarded myself with some good beer from Harriet Brewing and some karaoke somewhere in Eagan.  What a night.  

Day 27

Weigh in day.  I knew it would be slower to lose the next 10 lbs, so I wasn't expecting any sort of great loss.  Came in at 228.  2 lbs lost from the week before.  Not feeling as hungry as I once did.  Eating smaller portions and still not drinking pop or energy drinks.  Hard to do at the bar the night before, but rum on the rocks is always a good choice for me.  Feeling like I am still going in the right direction.  A good end to week 4.  Bring on the 5th!

Forgot to mention my time at Lookout Ridge on Sunday.  Went with my son as my wife had our daughter at a baby shower.  This is an indoor park in Woodbury that my son really seems to enjoy.  They have a ton of climbing cargo nets and slides.  And it's all rated for adults as well, so he and I would race to the top of two towers and see who can get to a slide first.  Lots of bending and snaking my way up the nets and platforms.  I would go there again just to have an intense workout.  Seriously had the sweat going on at the end of an hour.  Maybe yesterday wasn't as "free" as I thought...

Day 28

Level 2 Warforged Druid

BBWW tonight before my clown meeting. Yoga after. Ate well today. Tracking on My Fitness Pal. Bring on the last two weeks.

Day 29

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Did yoga at 3am because I couldn't sleep.  Ran 4 miles under the drizzly sky of Minnesota afterwards.  It was a great run.  Food intake has been better, I came in under my calorie goal on MFP yesterday.  Might go for another run tonight after school board training.  

Day 30

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I tried.  I really did.  

I am running (see what I did there) on 2 hours of sleep today, so I give fair warning to anyone communicating with me that some things will not make sense.  And may be wildly inappropriate.  Other things will just be plain goofy.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Finished my BBWW tonight a bit later than usual. Some meditation is next. Hopefuly after that is some much needed sleep. Sold my case of Redbull so it's out of my office. Thank you everyone who has been supporting me. I appreciate it a great deal

Day 31

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Need to kick this bout of insomnia. 3am run went 8 miles. Something's got to give. Yoga afterwards was calming, but not enough to get me back to sleep.

Day 32

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm starting to think I have a problem.  I want to run all the time, but I should sleep instead.  I may kick my Marathon timetable up a year.  Maybe I will do a half next year and see how that goes.  Not a great day so far today.  Kind of in a funky mood.  And not the good kind of funky where I would disco to the printer and back.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Actually, our bodies are on a 28 hours schedule but our days are only on a 24 hour schedule, so your insomnia could just be your body cycling through that. It is more prevalent for some than for others but it might not actually be "a problem" although I understand that not being a problem does not stop it from causing problems haha

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I just wish I could be more productive at home when I'm not sleeping.  With the small house, I would wake everyone up if I did anything more than fold laundry.  And I did all that last night...  I'm sure it will pass.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Upped the ante today with my BBWW.  Changed out my 2 year old daughter on my back for my 6 year old son.  Up to 48 lbs and 5 extra sets of each.  Found some surprising calm in meditation over lunch today.  Having a hard time sleeping still, but at least I have some idea as to why.  Don't need to run this weekend, but I probably will.  Because I can.

Day 33

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Have more than enough miles in this week. Taking today and tomorrow off. Some meditation this morning. I'll weigh in tomorrow but probably not post till Monday. Have a good weekend.

Day 34

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Found the internets. Weighed in at 225. Leaving somewhere I shouldn't have been. Home in a few hours.

Day 35

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks, Jess.  It was actually much less than ideal, but it was, I think, necessary.  I hope you weekend was more fun than you thought it would be.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

BBWW with my son on my shoulders and a father son meditation session. Followed by a buffett for my brother in laws birthday. Not liking wasting money on them. This didn't used to be a problem...

Day 36

Level 2 Warforged Druid