Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Jumping rope and having fun.  Progressive workout - skipped a rest day to sync up with what my wife is on.  Advanced body weight workout is still kicking my butt in the best way.  This is just the warm up.  Can't wait till next week.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Yeah, right now, it's a bit of a love/hate thing going on.  I am sore from everything, but I am getting over it pretty quick because I can feel a lot of the changes happening.

tumblr_m3dafcYd9Y1qapy9o.gif

I can't wait

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Time to get out of here.

giphy.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Took last night off from most workouts.  I did the progressive.  Today is rest day for that, but I will be doing the Advanced Body Weight Workout.  That's a fun one.  MN Meetup tomorrow night and good times will be had.  Monday can't come soon enough.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yep, Saturday we're meeting at a Tap Room.  A good beginning of Challenge beer will be nice.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tumblr_mw3q4cTXFR1skbydco1_400.jpg

Quest: Fit comfortably into my size 38 pants that I held onto for years.  Right now, I am at 39 (technically in 40's cause they don't make 39s)

Goal 1 - STRONG: Lift heavy things 3 times a week with a 5-10lb progression each week starting at 45 lbs.  It’s a small start, but my arms are not well developed yet.  I will change this.  I will have to see what I have available in my house to lift other than books and my kids. Body weight training also going to happen twice weekly. - STR

Goal 2 - SWIFT: Cardio three times a week, 20 minutes at a time.  I am working my jump rope skills up to this, so I will run for the minutes I don’t make it on the rope.  – STA & CON

Goal 3 - RIGHT: Track everyday on My Fitness Pal.  I have become lax in this.  I know I need to eat better and this will help me out. – CON & WIS

Life Goal: Well, this one is hard.  I was going to try to get a Disney Trip together for my family, but I have a basement that needs to have mold professionally removed.  I think I have to go with my family’s overall health first.  So, I will raise $1,000 per week (I know!) to that end.  Now, I know what you may be thinking; ‘Unobtainable goal’.  I would normally agree with you, but, for 6 weeks, this will be accomplished by working a second job nights and weekends and my stained glass projects.  I won’t be able to keep that pace up for more than 6 weeks, but as I figure it, it will be enough to make this a reality. 

Today saw me in my garage juggling and jumping again.  I got out the heavy balls.  They are 5 lbs each.  10 minutes of training with them.  Simple cascade and claws.  Will work up to tricks with them again.  

Jumped 20 minutes and felt great after.  Glad I took the last few days off.  Feel like I got better at it.  Maybe even a little faster.  Realizing I need to make a new spreadsheet to track everything that I am doing on this challenge.  MFP updated through lunch.  At least what I brought for lunch.  Got a new stained glass order last night that I should be able to finish in the next few nights.  First day of the second job starts on Wednesday.  Lifting the heavy things.  

Day 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks.  Still more to do tonight, but I have to get through work and a clown meeting first...  

And I will be posting my starting picture tonight.  The camera I used didn't have the right card for me to upload from my tablet.  Gotta get some PC time.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, didn't get the PC time.  My meeting ran long, but I did get a 3x10x47 lb lift in last night.  Used my miter saw and some wrist weights.  Felt like a bad ass in the basement.  

This morning I juggled for 10 minutes with my weighted set.  I think I am going to keep my cardio and juggling in the mornings and lifting in the evenings same day.  Going to stretch and juggle on the off days.  Tracked my breakfast and lunch for today.  Finished tracking last nights dinner.  

Day two

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thanks.  I am thinking my air compressor is next to lift.  I have to research different ways to lift them for building the muscles.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I like the goals you've lined out :)

I hope you get to take your family to disney land/world, would be fun

I'll be cheerin' you on from the sidelines. :)

Good luck, you can do it!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10079-1341498238-0.

Thanks.  The final thumbs up made me smile.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 2, 20XX continued~

Stretching and meditation last night.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 3, 20XX~

AM Jumping for 20 minutes and 10 minutes of heavy ball juggling.  Lifted the air compressor with wrist weights on for a 4x10x46.  Passed directly out afterwards due to getting home late from the second job.  Side note, the second job is a lot of lifting and walking and squating.  Feeling it in my legs.  Tracked food well and was way under calories.  Wasn't that hungry overall.  

Going to be MIA this weekend.  Heading up to Two Harbors for the wife's annual birthday weekend on the rocks.  I will track in a notebook (old school) what I eat and update MFP and this thread when I get back on Sunday or Monday.  Keep rocking hard everyone!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 4, 20XX~

Heavy ball juggling with one light for consistent throws.  Stretching before a long drive to the cabin.  Working out up there will be fun.  Had Jimmy John's for dinner.  Not bad, but not the best way to keep myself on the downward trend.

Day 5, 20XX~

Woke up to a Lake Superior sunrise.  Went for a long run along 61 to the tunnel and back.  Was gone for about 25 minutes.  Juggled rocks out by the lake for a little over 10 minutes.  Lifted heavy rocks (about the weight of my son) and threw them in the lake.  Ended with a 3x10x45 before I ran out of rocks in the area.  Eating at the cabin is tricky because I like all the good things that are so bad for me.  Was over most of the days there.

Day 6, 20XX~

Juggling rocks again out by the lake.  Threw rocks in the lake, but not as heavy, so I'm not counting it.  Did some stretches in the early morning.  

Day 7, 20XX~

Juggled normal balls and rested.  Weighed in at 227 lbs.  No change from last week.  As of Sunday evening, I had taken $1030 in new glass orders.  Good start to that.  Not sure I can maintain this one, but I'm going to try like hell!

tumblr_mvwij8397y1skbydco3_250.gif

Day 8, 20XX~

Juggled with 4 balls and jumped rope for 20 minutes.  Got in a 3x10x50 after work while the wife and daughter were shopping for food and waiting for my son's bus.  Felt good not to have to do it later at night.  Caught up on the boards.

Day 9, 20XX~

Juggled more 4 ball for consistent throws.  Resting today.  Got everything logged on MFP.  Realized my days on previous posts are off.  Same thing happened last challenge.  Fixing now.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 10, 20XX~

Did something silly and got everything in for the day except taking a new stained glass order and logging my dinner on MFP.  Jumped 20 minutes, juggled 4 balls for 10 and lifted my miter saw with increased wrist weights for a 3x10x52 lbs.  Second job is tonight, so more lifting but inconsistently.  Sleep is coming at a premium these days.  Reading Steve's latest email made me feel bad...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 11, 20XX~

Woke up with legs that felt like I did squats all last night.  Realized that I did and it was on purpose...  Long night, but my MFP is up to date and today is a theoretical rest day...  Juggled for 10 minutes while working on my 4 ball cascade pattern.  Jumped rope for 10 because it was fun.  It helped work out the legs this morning.  Going to be another long day with school board training tonight right after work.  They feed us, but it's usually crappy pizza.  This is not a great week for my food intake.  I may be under my calories, but they are crappy calories that I am taking in.  Took a new glass order over lunch yesterday and I got it done last night.  I will post pictures tonight (read probably Friday or Saturday).  It turned out really well, I think.  So, that was an additional $45.  I am also taking the $30 that I saved on PMI from my mortgage as that was due this week.  The bonus of being in the same house for 12 years...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, now if I could just rest at home...  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I did a lot of them all at once on Tuesday, so it shouldn't be too hard...

Going to be wood chopping this weekend, all I could think of is this:

tumblr_mae1vqRMO41qi0t5fo2_500.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid