Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

Day 25, 20XX~

Woke up like it was a workout day.  Turns out, it's not.  So, I got a coffee this morning.  ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 

Joker_laughing.gif

Yeah, that felt good to get out.  Juggled for 10 minutes and got in an extra 10 of jumping.  And I have coffee today.  Beware!  Working late tonight.  Tracking MFP again.  No orders in this week for glass, but that's okay.  I can take a rest from it.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

tumblr_lvofs9Jx6F1qgc03yo2_250.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

tumblr_mxc6jv2LhD1rb64moo1_500.jpg

That was awesome and unexpected.  Thank you.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 26, 20XX~

Woke up bright and early and COLD!  It was -1 F out this morning.  Got the heater up and warming my garage and went back inside to start my coffee.  Now, my garage is detached, so walking in the cold in my workout shorts and a t-shirt, not a lot of fun, but will that ever wake you up.  Got back in the garage and it felt pretty nice, considering.  Got in 10 minutes of juggling and 20 of rope.  Then proceeded to find 60 lbs worth of stuff to lift.  And I lifted.  5x10x60 for the day.  Also pulled out another 2 minute plank.  I was going to do more, but the floor was still cold.  I found myself singing the whole time too.  I like to sing.  I sing a lot.  I have never once sung while working out.  Friday beware, Jitters may be broken.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, and it's not supped to get more than 15 degrees until next Thursday here.  It's 5 above right now.  It's great to live in a state that you have designate above and below on a regular basis.  It does make me glad I'm not running in the cold, though.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 27, 20XX~

Pressed the kids with wrist weights 3x10x45 and 5x10x64.  Juggled for two sessions for around 10-15 minutes each.  Felt good to work on some tricks.  I'm sorry, Hatter, I still haven't gotten the video to you yet.  It's been busy.  Didn't log anything this weekend, but I am back filling now.

Day 28, 20XX~

Juggled a LOT today.  4 sessions in.  Taught my nieces and nephews the basics and just had some fun.  No new orders in for glass, but got some side projects worked on.  It was a lot of fun too.  A very good weekend.

Day 29, 20XX~

First day of week 5, I'm realizing.  Holy crap!  Got up early and went to the garage.  2 minute plank cause I can, 10 minutes of juggling, 20 minutes of jumping rope and a 5x10x65 with bricks for lifting.  I do have some pain in my right shoulder right now, however.  I may have overdone it on my juggling.  Behind the backs, penguins and under arm/legs can twist it awkwardly.  Working tonight for more lifting of semi-heavy things.  Send your armies, there's no man or machine that can stop me.  

teamfortress2mannvsmachine.jpg

tumblr_mvt4l6ol2l1skbydco1_500.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 30, 20XX~

So an update from last night, it was cold.  Delivering in semi or not at all covered docks sucked in 4 below weather.  But, I got through it.  And I get to do it tonight again because the stores are doing that well with sales...  so, yay!?  

Woke up early and decided to do a 2 minute plank.  Nailed it.  I may have to up it over the next couple days.  We'll see.  Juggled for 10 minutes this morning with less pain in my shoulder than before.  Probably just didn't stretch as I should have before juggling Sunday.  Logged yesterday's food.  Realized I skipped dinner...  This morning's food is logged and no coffee today.  Bring on Tuesday.

tumblr_md1rym5J5f1qcirt0o3_r1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 31, 20XX~

Woke up many times overnight with my daughter.  After I got her back down around 4:30, I went to the garage.  There aren't coarse enough words in the English language to describe the bitter cold that is blowing around out there.  My thermometer gives me a reading of 7 below zero.  Fire up the heater and gently weep.  Got in 25 minutes of jump rope and 15 of juggling.  I decided to wait on lifting till tonight.  I get to see the kids (when they are more awake) tonight, so I will press them.  These past few days have kicked my ass working doubles.  I am out of coffee and tea at home, overtired and ready to take on Wednesday.  

tumblr_m3y97bCFMq1rryf9zo1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I have sleep scheduled for the 20th and again on the 23rd, so I think I'm good this month.  

batman.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thank you, Anneh.  I've decided that life can throw whatever it wants at me and I'm not going to let it stop me from being who I want to be.  I'll have my bad days, but as I always say, even a clowns worst day is better than most people's average day.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 32, 20XX~

Update for last night, pressed the kids for a 3x10x42 and a 5x10x65.  Felt good afterwards.  

Today was juggling in the morning for 15 minutes.  Logged food for yesterday and this morning.  Looking at a potential shitty day at work, but it's not enough to take me down.  At least I don't think it is.  We'll see.  Working tonight after work.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 33, 20XX~

Up and at 'em early this morning.  Jumped for 25 minutes and juggled for 15.  Got a 5x10x60 in with some bricks again.  I'm going to have to look at more options for lifting in the next few weeks.  Dragging ass today.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, it's part of my daily routine now.  I've been jugging since I was 5 and have juggled most things.  I have not done chain saws, but bowling balls were juggled for a bet of $20.  I enjoy basketballs because I can bounce juggle them

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 34, 20XX~

Juggled for 15 minutes.  Forgot to log, will do it Monday or Tuesday.  Beer night with some fellow Nerds.

Day 35, 20XX~

Juggled for 15 minutes and didn't log a thing again.  Quiet house and spent time in the glass shop working on random things.  Nothing finished, but good progress.

Day 36, 20XX~

Woke up early, jumped for 25 minutes and juggled for 15.  Lifted a 5x10x70.  Realized it's week 6.  Holy crap!  Thinking I'm splitting my goals this challenge.  Not sure what next challenge will look like, if at all.  Working tonight after work.  Skipped breakfast, but had coffee.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Day 37, 20XX~

Juggled with the poorest form I've had since I was 5 this morning.  Over tired and not loving it.  Work tonight again.  No MFP logging...  Need to come back from this

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Welcome to my Battle Log.  I will be taking a page out of Rooks playbook and posting here for the foreseeable future.  This might work better for me instead of 6 week challenges.  My journey will be much longer than that.  I may go back to the 6WC's in the future, but I'm trying this out.  I will be part of the NAG 42's Walk to Mordor for sure.  I will be around for cheering everyone on, save for the 4th-10th of January. If I don't find your thread right away after I get back, don't worry,  

tumblr_msb546Jj2g1sf68hzo1_250.gif

No death though.  Just cake.  hehehe, cake or death!?

giphy.gif

Eddie+Izzard+-+Cake+or+death.png

If you don't know Eddie Izzard's stand up yet, you should.  

This year had it's ups and downs for my family, but we are looking at 2014 with different eyes.  There will be very little that will be able to hold us back.  2013 is the year I decided that I am not going to live in service to my fork and decided to make healthy changes in my life.  This brought consequences that I knew would be coming (not all consequences are bad, mind you) and some that I didn't expect.  The most of the unexpected ones were the friends I would make here at Nerd Fitness.  You guys are the reason I have been able to stay on track for 6 months now.  When a 4 week stint would have seemed like the longest time I could have gone, I appreciate all of the help and support you have all given me time and again.  My gratitude is beyond simple words.  I hope that some day, I will be able to repay the kindness you have shown me.  

Back at the end of April, I stepped on the scale and saw a 260 staring back at me.  I decided to make a change and set a goal.  60 lbs down by the end of the year.  For that first month, I read as much as I could, and with so much out there, it was easy to get confused.  There is a good video about the paradox of choice below.  I stumbled on NF quite by accident early May.  I signed up for Steve's emails and found them to be what I was looking for.  I signed up for these boards in June and have had a wonderful time since.  I'm not down 60, but I am over half way there (que Bon Jovi).  I am at 227 lbs as of this morning.  To all of you who have posted, lurked or even sent a message of support, I thank you and toast my good fortune to have met you all.

y3SK2Gy.gif

And yes, I want to be James Bond.  And Iron Man. Or at least Tony Stark...  I'm sure there's a good compromise there somewhere.  

And now, the Druid in me would like to say a few things:

I hope, despite any down times you have seen this past 365 days, there have been more positives.  I hope that you wake up each day knowing that you only get one day.  You may have many more one days, but you never know when they will end.  I want you all to savor the time you have.  Tell the people you love that you love them.  Don't wait.  Look them in the eyes (if you can) when you tell them and make sure you mean it.  Go do it now, I'll wait.

Make every journey and adventure.  Even the trip to the supermarket can be a memorable time if you make it so.  Give hugs and smile more.  These two things can change anyone's mood and save a life.  Find those things you are thankful for and give thanks everyday for them.  Above all else, love, no matter what.  We get so few days on this earth, don't waste it on hating someone.  

I wish a happy new year and joy be to you all.

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And to you, Jess.  I'm still here.

2014-loading.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid