Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

At first, he stared in disbelief.  Then he announced that he wasn't sharing.  I got a good milk chocolate stout from my nephew, so I understand his reasoning.  He liked that I kept them individually wrapped and he can have a mini Christmas whenever he gets thirsty.  Thanks again, it makes my day when I find perfect presents and can make them happen.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Make every journey and adventure.  Even the trip to the supermarket can be a memorable time if you make it so.

So true sir!  When I was little I went on all kinds of errands with my Dad because he called them 'Secret Missions Into Deep Uncharted Space'.  It didn't matter if where we went, we always tried to make it fun.

Sorted Hufflepuff, Self Proclaimed Stark, Lover of LEGOS

Love the stuff you love, and pursue your passions without fear or regret.

Weekly Battle Log Here: Silver Sword

I think it's why my kids like to go to the store when I go but want to stay home if my wife is going instead of me.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

10280913.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Another reason I have a man-crush on Tom Hiddleston

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11516-1388418480-0.

anigif_original-grid-image-4311-13884185

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22294-1388418544-9.

anigif_original-grid-image-11634-1388418

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 2nd, 20XX: As Good as I Once Was - Toby Keith.  We get older, and it can suck, but I still like to have some fun once in a while.  Sometimes, it results in having to cowboy up for just one more hurrah.  Not always a great idea, but it makes a memory.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

Bonus for January 1st, 20XX: He Didn't Have to Be - Brad Paisley.  My father was an alcoholic and while not abusive, he was never around.  He and mom divorced when I was about 11ish.  I always dreaded going over to his apartment on his weekends.  My brothers and I always came home smelling of smoke.  Never had the best relationship with him.  When I was a little older, my mom started to date a man who was completely different.  He was an only child and his family even at that time could host a reunion in a Volkswagon beetle...  Anyways, he chose to be a part of a family with 4 teenage boys and all the fun that comes with it.  He had a much different way of doing things, but ways that were logical and grounded in reality, which for us, was a welcome change from our father.    His first Christmas with us he had purchased a family trip to Orlando and took us to Disney.  He had always been there for us boys.  He showed up for my graduation ceremony, he was there to help me move into my apartment and again when my wife and I bought a house.  When we were in our 20's, he proposed.  Okay, he had proposed a few times before then and mom said no, but this time, she had said yes.  I didn't find out about the part where she said no till a couple years ago.  He's always welcomed my brothers back when they needed to move back home.  He was the first person to visit when my wife and I had the first grandchild in my family.  He was there for us when my wife was pregnant with our second child and miscarried at 18 weeks.  Yesterday, I was having an issue with my water heater and my kids were Skyping with my mom.  She had asked where I was and my son told her I was in the basement hitting things with a pipe wrench.  My step dad was in the room with my mom, heard this and got his coat on and came over to help me out.  He's always been there when we need him and has been more of a dad to me than my real father ever was.  This song came on my iPod at one point yesterday and it made me smile and give thanks that I have been blessed enough to have him in my life.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 3rd, 20XX: So Long, Farewell, Good-Bye - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.  This is such a fun song.  I heard it and thought, I could do that.  After a few years of planning and getting a group of us together, we did.  We had a night where we played a lot of good dance numbers with a pretty solid horn section and we ended with this one.  I would like to do that again someday soon.  Something where my kids could come and dance as well.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Jitters! I finally remembered to give your thread a lookup. I'm glad to have found it, you're a very motivational person. Best of luck to you this new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, sir.  I hope to continue to be motivating for everyone who needs it.  

/stalk stalk stalk

I hope you had a great vacation! You're back in time for snoooooooooooow.

Thank you, we had a lot of fun.  And, we made a good start to our snow fort yesterday.  We always transform the back yard into a big fort.  We got 3 levels of the first wall up.  Goes about 25-30 feet right now.  Bring on the snow. 

How was Vaca? Lots of walking to mordor? Guess what, you and I are partners for a not-challenge this challenge. Because we're both not doing a challenge

The vacation was good.  It was a lot of walking and I would do it again if I could.  I tried to keep up with NF, but with the internet not being that great in the second hotel, I only caught a bit.  So, you're saying we're the resident cheerleaders?  I do look good in a skirt...  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

We were down at Disney just before their marathon.  It made me want to sign up for it.  3 years, I'll be back and running the full marathon.  Better start saving now...

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 13th, 20XX: The Reason - Hoobastank.  My short time on this planet has had many interesting moments.  Some of them, not as shining as I would have liked.  The first time my wife and I broke up in high school (it happened twice), I did many things that were a little self destructive.  Some of them affected a lot of people in my life that were as close to friends as I had then, my wife included.  I have no regrets, but I am sorry for the pain that I caused them and I have since made amends for my actions.  I love to sing.  Hoobastank is always a favorite of mine and one day, after we had gotten back together, we went out for a karaoke night.  I sang this for her.  Tears were shed from almost everyone there that night.  I've become a better person since then and I like to think that in some small way, this song has helped me become that person.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Jitters! Not sure how I hadn't seen your thread before this. Probably because it's super hidden away in the daily battle logs section ;)  But I found you and gave it a read through.  I love your NRTIFLDTMOMNBART's! All your stories are awesome and a great read.  Thanks for sharing it all :)  (PS I was initially confused about what the hell that was, so I googled it, and your old thread on the 6 week challenges is one of only 3 hits hahah).

Good luck with all your goals this year!

Glad to see you all.  The Druid in me is very introspective and honestly, it feels good to get some of this typed up.  

Jess, you're right, I will be able to do it, I just have to save up for it.  

Snow forts are a big thing with my kids.  We build one and continue to build it up and modify it throughout the winter.  We take up the back yard for it and it's a great way to ware them out.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid