Will you stop clowning around and do something!?

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 17th, 20XX: Da Funk - Daft Punk.  This is my go-to running song.  Something about it makes me want to get out on the streets or the trails and run forever.  It's always the first and last song during race day.  I'm getting the itch to go running, but I don't dare with the snow and ice on the sidewalks around town.  Soon.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

IW8simF.gif

Last night was the Advanced body weight workout for me.  It continues to kick my ass, but it's not spleen rupturing ass kickery, so I'll keep at it.  I am feeling it today, though.  Tomorrow is yoga day with the kids.  We'll see how that goes.  Eating like crap this week has gotten me feeling sluggish, so this weekend, I'm cleaning it up.  Well, I will have cake, but it's my grandparents anniversary, so it doesn't count right?  Oh, it counts.  But, it's not going to get me down.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Can you burn calories simply by being excited?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Reasearch must exist. To the interwebs I go. For science!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

My research has proven mostly inconclusive.  Arguments on both sides that say you need to have an elevated heart rate for a certain amount of time, but the other side says that any elevation burns more.  My conclusion is yes it does, but not substantially.  

Today is a great day for me wishing I hadn't given up caffeine...  Bring it on, stupid co-workers!  I am also applying to a game publishing company tonight after work.  Would see some travel to cons and an annual product allowance.  If they can match or beat my current rate of pay, it's on.

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Don't snort the grounds.  It doe not give you a better rush.  Trust me on this one.  Nor does eating them directly.  Brewing your coffee with Redbull, however, jacks you the f up.  I don't recommend it, except in extreme cases.

Thanks.  I also noticed a graphic designer position there that I emailed my wife, so we'll see if she applies for that or not.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Fantasy Flight Games.  Thanks.  I'm hopeful. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Discovered my 16 year old cousin might be running the Get Lucky 7k with me this year and she's a Dr. Who fan.  That's what happens when kids grow up.   They become people.  

NRTIFLDTMOMNBART

January 20th, 20XX: Born to Lead - Hoobastank.  "We're holding the key to unlock our destiny".  Take your life back and live it as you want to.  You have the power to change the things you wish.  Change can be hard.  Change can be scary, but if you want it, it's yours to have.  The other side of this coin is that you are accountable for the actions you take and therefore, the consequences; good or bad.  Take lead of your life and be who you want to be.  

This motivational message brought to you by: Cheeseburger in a can, the MN Foundation for Helping Clowns Lead Funnier Lives and the Letter J.

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Doing this.  Starting today.

tumblr_mzpsnev9Rm1skbydco1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

This is me after I lift.

Diesel%20Kid%20Lifts%20Weights.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Might have some fun this summer trying to do this

Wall%20Climbs.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I caught up from the first few weeks of this year and put $11 in the jar.  Now I feel caught up.

We're at 11 below for our current temp.  Not as bad as a couple weeks ago, but still cold.  But, it will pass.  I love these crisp mornings.  Makes waking up early and walking out to the garage that much more invigorating.  The heater worked great.  Got 15 minutes of rope jumped this morning.  That's a great way to start the day.  Had to start my cardio again.  Got a race in less than two weeks.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Yeah, it says it feels like -28, but whatever.  I'm inside and old Toddsly started up with no problems this morning.  I love that it has heated seats.  

I have an excel spread sheet to do the maths for you if you like.  :P And it was supposed to only be $10 to be caught up to include this week.  And looking at it, it looks like there will be 53 deposits into the jar with the first being on Jan 1.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid